Frustrated gamer drops a blackpill during 40 hour speedrun wr attempt

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
[Gaming] Brutal: frustrated gamer drops blackpill during 40 hour speedrun wr attempt
  • Thread starteriblamemyself
  • Start dateTuesday at 1:30 AM
  • Tagsvidya
Watch
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/1/1670.jpg?1543789012
iblamemyself
Blackpill Illuminatus
-

JoinedNov 20, 2017Messages3,774
Tuesday at 1:30 AM
  • Add bookmark
Absolutely brutal but true. Also note the Christmas tree in the background. Fucker probably spends Christmas alone, speedrunning a shitty, repetitive game. Never began for speedrunning cels.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Dicklet.4.3, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
:/

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
He's not wrong. Almost all speedrunners are subhuman af.

Also, it takes a special type of autism to enjoy speedrunning tbh. Brb messed up executing this glitch near the end of my playthrough so I have to start the game over again. So tedious. Some speedruns can be fun to watch but I could never do that shit myself.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, chadpreetcel123, TheChosenChad and 3 others
this is whats gonna happend if you are not chad.

LMAAOOO
he has a point I mean look at this year's GDQ only losers donated money to cancer research, all that is going to go to waste you're better off donating to fucking homeless people campaigns or someshit that cancer research literally nothing has been done despite people donating billions of money.

GDQ is the biggest fucking incel and queer hive, fuck that

• +1
LMAAOOO
he has a point I mean look at this year's GDQ only losers donated money to cancer research, all that is going to go to waste you're better off donating to fucking homeless people campaigns or someshit that cancer research literally nothing has been done despite people donating billions of money.

GDQ is the biggest fucking incel and queer hive, fuck that

Jan 12, 2019

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
Jan 12, 2019
We aim to provide a safe, clean and fun environment for everyone who attends our events. If you have issues with an attendee, please do not hesitate to talk to a staff member, or contact our event safety coordinators at this email address: enforcement@gamesdonequick.com

DILATION POLICY

Due to last year and issues regarding accommodations for those within our community who are transitioning we have taken proactive measures to ensure a safe and welcoming environment to meet their needs. We will be providing both equipment and an inclusive atmosphere at the multiple dilation stations that we have set up at this years’ event.

While the staff and administration would love to include enough equipment for all your dilation needs, budgetary constraints make that somewhat difficult this year. As such we would like to ask all those using the dilation stations to please clean off the glass dilators when finished with the supplies provided so that everyone can have a safe and happy experience.

Please note that no cameras will be allowed at any of the stations on the show floor and that we ask all attendees to respect the privacy of all participants. Failure to abide by this policy will result in removal from the premises and law enforcement being contacted.

Document last updated: 3/02/2018

• Ugh..
RageAgainstTDL saidI'm terrified to ask. What is dilation?

The gaping hole that MTF (male-to-female) trans people put in themselves to be a "pussy" is not, contrary to what they think, actually a pussy. It's an open wound that is trying to close itself. "Dilation" is the process of stuffing this franken-snatch with a phallic object to prevent it from healing shut (because human biology is "transphobic").

RageAgainstTDL saidI'm terrified to ask. What is dilation?

The gaping hole that MTF (male-to-female) trans people put in themselves to be a "pussy" is not, contrary to what they think, actually a pussy. It's an open wound that is trying to close itself. "Dilation" is the process of stuffing this franken-snatch with a phallic object to prevent it from healing shut (because human biology is "transphobic").
Ritalincel
=janit0r

Beyond JFL at speedrunning a game that is hard to speedrun

• +1