FUAAAAAARK GOT HEIGHTMOGGED BY FOIDS

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Staff
Was walking around the school halls and noticed that there were several tall foids heightmogging me.
The worst thing was that some of them were younger than me as well! They were legit like 6’1. WTF
Fucking over for manlets. :feelsrope:

angers me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13511 and Demonstrator
The worst kind of mog you can get from a girl is getting palate-mogged / jawline-mogged / lower-third mogged.
So many girls in the new generation with insane forward growth, jawline and cheekbones :feelsrope: Am I the only one noticing this?

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, Lorsss and Deleted member 470
The worst kind of mog you can get from a girl is getting palate-mogged / jawline-mogged / lower-third mogged.
So many girls in the new generation with insane forward growth, jawline and cheekbones :feelsrope: Am I the only one noticing this?
I have great forward growth, above average jawline and my lower third is my best feature by far. Can’t relate tbh.
But I get eye area mogged pretty often ngl.

You laughed when I warned you, now feel the mog.

@knajjd

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian and Insomniac
just grow

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Deleted member 483
It's over for your autism.

• +1
I don’t have autism, just pretty high inhib.

Heightmogging is a meme that doesn't affect normies, I walked past a 5'7 guy with 2 girls around him, he certainly didn't feel mogged

I'm a KHV but guys who are clearly shorter than me aren't, and they don't frame mog me either

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie

Nah I notice it to. And girls notice yours and my shit jaw and chin

• +1
Heightmogging is a meme that doesn't affect normies, I walked past a 5'7 guy with 2 girls around him, he certainly didn't feel mogged

I'm a KHV but clearly shorter guys aren't
Nah bro, I’m sure he’s felt heightmogged multiple times in his life, just because there was this one instance you didn’t see him feel “mogged” doesn’t mean he never does.
Heightmogging affects everyone.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Demonstrator
Skull and bonemog are way more brutal than heightmog

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
They dont notice it bruh. At least I hope they dont :feelswhat:

They do for sure. But some preetyboys can get away with lacking jaw and chin. Leafyishere had tons of foids thirsting after him never the less

In the end everything matters but front matters the most.

text how big?
They do for sure. But some preetyboys can get away with lacking jaw and chin. Leafyishere had tons of foids thirsting after him never the less

View attachment 56106

In the end everything matters but front matters the most.

croissant IQ if you genuinely think leafy pulls because of his subhuman looks and not his status halo

this is the norm for me

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Over. Got heightmogged brutally again today by a 13 year old. He's 6'2-3. I'm 2 years older but he's so much taller, fuck. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad