• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, BigBoy, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
Im doing chemistry revision as we speak what a coincidence bhai
Fucking covalent bonding😡😡😡

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Im doing chemistry revision as we speak what a coincidence bhai
Fucking covalent bonding😡😡😡
I'm going to drop out lol. I think 5 APs instead of 6 is a good trade off.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
my ap physics teacher also takes off points when i dont use sig figs

fuck sig figs bro

• JFL
Last edited:
Lmao imagine being in AP Chem and still being unable to do sig figs.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3043, Dogs and 2 others
Lmao imagine being in AP Chem and still being unable to do sig figs.
I didn't forget how I just forgot too.
It was a scantron test so most of the people didn't bubble in the extra decimals.
Shenever even mentioned it in class fuck this bullshit.

I was too stupid to pass AP chem cause I never studied for the tests so I got a d+ and switched to law enforcement class. There was this supa hot girl that I'm pretty sure was obsessed with me in that class (back when I had hair) got damn I was autistic even back then.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
I didn't forget how I just forgot too.
It was a scantron test so most of the people didn't bubble in the extra decimals.
Shenever even mentioned it in class fuck this bullshit.
Or you just weren't paying attention when she said it lmao

Or you just weren't paying attention when she said it lmao
I'm not autistic no.
I was too stupid to pass AP chem cause I never studied for the tests so I got a d+ and switched to law enforcement class. There was this supa hot girl that I'm pretty sure was obsessed with me in that class (back when I had hair) got damn I was autistic even back then.
It's too much tbh. If I took APUSH this year I would've died from overwork.

I'm not autistic no.

It's too much tbh. If I took APUSH this year I would've died from overwork.
Nothing to do with autism actually, I have the same problem (terrible concentration on some stuff). Recently it's gotten so bad that I can't even watch a movie anymore because I can't follow what is happening. Last year when I was in school I often missed stuff the teacher said and didn't learn lots of stuff even though I was smarter than most of the other kids. Reading more books and spending less time online definitely helps to combat this though

• JFL
Nothing to do with autism actually, I have the same problem (terrible concentration on some stuff). Recently it's gotten so bad that I can't even watch a movie anymore because I can't follow what is happening. Last year when I was in school I often missed stuff the teacher said and didn't learn lots of stuff even though I was smarter than most of the other kids. Reading more books and spending less time online definitely helps to combat this though
I thik you have ADHD bro. My fried legit had the same issue in middle school and he was diagnosed.

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
the only reason i passed chemistry in high school was because the teacher liked me a lot and gave me a c lol

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 2205
the only reason i passed chemistry in high school was cause the teacher liked me a lot and gave me a c lol
AP chem is hel on earth, Imagine regular chemistry in a normal high school but over 6x as worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I thik you have ADHD bro. My fried legit had the same issue in middle school and he was diagnosed.
I thought I had ADHD or ADD for a while but I found out that you need to have symptoms before age 12, which I didn't have at all. I didn't even begin having any of these problems until I was like 14 and a half

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 2205
AP chem is hel on earth, Imagine regular chemistry in a normal high school but over 6x as worse.
i know so glad i didnt take it i had ap english and history and wanted to off myself a essay every fucking night

• +1
I thought I had ADHD or ADD for a while but I found out that you need to have symptoms before age 12, which I didn't have at all. I didn't even begin having any of these problems until I was like 14 and a half
I don't think I have the same problems though. I'm pretty good at multitasking and pretty focused.
Last time I remember accidentally forgetting an assignment was like in 9th grade.

:angry:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Zygos4Life
my chemistry teacher hates me already

brutal

• +1
I don't think I have the same problems though. I'm pretty good at multitasking and pretty focused.
Last time I remember accidentally forgetting an assignment was like in 9th grade.
Maybe not now, but you are still at risk for having similar problems (depending on how you use screens and what you do on them). I think the main reason that I have it is because of spending so much time on online tasks that don’t require prolonged attention, for example on here or on Reddit I constantly switch tabs to check on something and don’t focus on reading for more than a couple of minutes usually. Playing video games is actually better for you in this sense because they require you to do one thing for long periods of time. In fact there was a review study that I saw a couple days ago about the different ways that media multitasking can affect brain function (mostly focus, but also other stuff such as reasoning skills were impaired)

• +1