Fuck chronic pain

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
seriously it’s impossible to exist with chronic pain. I’m in so much pain right now bro and it’s suifuil.

• So Sad
Reactions: Dude420, ElliotRodgerJr and Insomniac
Rope bro, no more pain ever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 1329 and 3 others
looksmaxx meetup will be on top of your fucking spine, jumping on the spot where you have pain

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
U should get prescriptions for this

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Try medicinal weed

Took some cbd shits and it feels better now

imagine having pectus carinatum
While I'm sure that sucks, I don't have to imagine much because my 70 degree scoliosis was probably far worse than any ribcage deformity.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter and Wool
While I'm sure that sucks, I don't have to imagine much because my 70 degree scoliosis was probably far worse than any ribcage deformity.
Have you got any surgeries planned?

Have you got any surgeries planned?
I already had surgery done in november 2017. I had 15 months of my life essentially taken away because the hardware was causing neurolical issues. As you can see I had them removed 2/11/19 and now I only have pain from the curvature and my ribcage jetting into my left side.

• +1
Reactions: Wool
I already had surgery done in november 2017. I had 15 months of my life essentially taken away because the hardware was causing neurolical issues. As you can see I had them removed 2/11/19 and now I only have pain from the curvature and my ribcage jetting into my left side.

Damn thats shit, If I get surgery I will have a metal bar across my chest for a year, do you think this will cause extreme discomfort / pain, from your own experiences. Don't know If I am getting surgery yet though.

Damn thats shit, If I get surgery I will have a metal bar across my chest for a year, do you think this will cause extreme discomfort / pain, from your own experiences. Don't know If I am getting surgery yet though.
I don't think it will be as bad as mine because its not touching the spinal cord but my aunt insists that all foreign objects will hurt eventually. I'm sure it can be removed once treatment is done though.

• +1
I don't think it will be as bad as mine because its not touching the spinal cord but my aunt insists that all foreign objects will hurt eventually. I'm sure it can be removed once treatment is done though.
The bad thing is knowing that other people don't even have to worry about shit like deformities, it just makes me sad, im sure you understand indefinitely. Literally when I was in the hospital, the surgeon called it a deformity, I knew it was but it still hurts.

The bad thing is knowing that other people don't even have to worry about shit like deformities, it just makes me sad, im sure you understand indefinitely. Literally when I was in the hospital, the surgeon called it a deformity, I knew it was but it still hurts.
Yes I know this very much especially because it causes me pain. Pro-tip: DO NOT let anybody know. They will make fun of that shit until the end of time. If they point it out just be like "yeah I guess it is pretty weird never noticed it". Even if you get into a LTR do not tell her because it's the #1 weakness. If nobody else knows you have a deformity, then the general concensus will be that you do not have a deformity. I made the mistake of telling everyone I have scoliosis and even after surgical correction they're like "haha you're a cripple".

• +1
U should get prescriptions for this
what do u think of vyvanse bro
also

FREE HIM RIGHT THIS MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I know this very much especially because it causes me pain. Pro-tip: DO NOT let anybody know. They will make fun of that shit until the end of time. If they point it out just be like "yeah I guess it is pretty weird never noticed it". Even if you get into a LTR do not tell her because it's the #1 weakness. If nobody else knows you have a deformity, then the general concensus will be that you do not have a deformity. I made the mistake of telling everyone I have scoliosis and even after surgical correction they're like "haha you're a cripple".
Danggg.

I sound awful for saying this, but your saddening story kind of made me feel better...

If it's any reconciliation I have a beautiful manga character phenotype that girls would adore, but horrible facial bones due to my severely bad growth pattern and also slight scoliosis and other physicals pains cause of this...
@Lifeisgood72

• +1
Reactions: Salludon