Fuck chubby cheeks

416_Wavy

416_Wavy

Iron
Tryna find a way to reduce my chubby cheeks. I am currently 16 years old 122 pounds and 8% body fat. My cheeks are fucking me over. Any suggestions on workouts that lower my body fat percent to 5% or any other advice on diets or something will greatly help.Thank you

youre not 8% bf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, TheChosenChad, FailedNormie and 21 others
My eyes are literally bleeding reading this.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
nav-1000w-1.jpg

this you op?

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Ethnicsmatter, Slob and 1 other person
You’re either not 8% body fat or you just have really shitty genes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Slob, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
Hell no your chopped. I ain’t tryna get flamed manz I’m pretty insecure styll. But bless me some advice

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
Stop sucking dick so your buccinator muscles can atrophy battyboy

• +1
Reactions: Euphorer
Hell no your chopped. I ain’t tryna get flamed manz I’m pretty insecure styll. But bless me some advice
You sound like @Aids!

I'll eat my own load if you're really 8%.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 470
I'll eat out tyrone's cum out of my own ass if you're 8% bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I'll eat out tyrone's cum out of my own ass if you're 8% bf
122 lbs is pretty light tbh, you and I both look lanky at 150-160 lbs

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 470
122 lbs is pretty light tbh, you and I both look lanky at 150-160 lbs
true I guess, depends on height

@op how tall are you

• +1
true I guess, depends on height

@op how tall are you
If he's over 6' then fair tbh

If we both lost 40 lbs I think it'd be fair to say we'd be below 8% body fat

I would probs be dead by 135 tbh

• JFL
If he's over 6' then fair tbh

If we both lost 40 lbs I think it'd be fair to say we'd be below 8% body fat

I would probs be dead by 135 tbh
legit I don't think op would even be alive at that weight if above 6'

bale in the machinist tier bmi

• +1
legit I don't think op would even be alive at that weight if above 6'

bale in the machinist tier bmi
Bale was actually 120 lbs at 6'

• +1
I'll eat my own load if you're really 8%.
I'd find mine and @jefferson's avi's in real life and put them in a tiny wrestling ring to fight in a tables, ladders and chairs match if you're actually 8% @OP

dude are u a literal toothpick
Fam dw I’m gymcelling over the summer gonna gain atleast 20 pounds but I don’t even know what to do with my cheek fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 656
Tryna find a way to reduce my chubby cheeks. I am currently 16 years old 122 pounds and 8% body fat. My cheeks are fucking me over. Any suggestions on workouts that lower my body fat percent to 5% or any other advice on diets or something will greatly help.Thank you
You can't lower your bf% to 5 without heavy roid usage. I also call bullshit on the 8% unless you're anorexic. You're fucking 16, give it a couple years and you probably will start losing cheek fat. My cheeks started thinning at 18 yrs old. You should focus on eating enough, a pretty face won't save you if you're 5 foot tall because you avoided eating as a teenager.

• +1
Reactions: 416_Wavy and Deleted member 470
Learn to swallow correctly so your buccinators get thinner. Stop sucking water and food and eventually you'll get hollow cheeks (if you have a good face to begin with)

swelled buccinators maybe?

h7L6sck.jpg

if your cheeks resemble something like this, its maybe chubby cheeks due to buccinator hypertrophy. your buccinator muscle is a muscle that resides on the sides of your face, on your cheek area or rather next to the masseter muscle (commonly referred to as jaw muscle).

you can resolve buccinator hypertrophy by learning correct swallowing pattern and also correct oral (tongue) posture. i'll leave a video below on it.

If you cba to watch the video, basically the buccinator muscle only exists because babies cant swallow properly so they have to suck their cheeks to push the food down the throat, due to the soft modern diet these babies grow up and continue swallowing in that way leading to the buccinator muscle continuing to grow (achieving muscle hyperthropy) leading to a bloated, "fat", "chubby cheek" face look.

You are meant to swallow using the tongue, in which swiftly pushes the mushy food down the throat by slamming against the palate - this uses none of the buccinator muscles and leads to the buccinators not developing (or reducing in mass after a while), therefore leading to the aesthetic hollow cheek look. This is crucial for physical attractiveness and biologically probably indicates that you've had good environmental development by adapting to correct swallowing pattern from infant to adult.

HOWEVER, do not completely expect hollow cheeks as they depend on the height and projection of the cheekbones also.

good luck

• +1
Reactions: 416_Wavy
Too young to tell, Face and jaw is still developing, also you will lose cheek fat as you get older. Also LMAO at 120lbs at 5'10. If you still have chubby cheeks in your 20s when you are a legit sub 10% bf then consider surgery. Right now just focus on gymcelling, having correct posture/ Oral posture and your grades. If you need any cosmetic surgery later in life having a good career will help immensely because they are pricey.

I actually have a similar issue except i'm 22 6'0 and 195lbs at around 10-11% bf. Cheeks still a bit puffy. If they don't go away once i'm sub 10% I'm considering buccal fat removal even though I know the effects are minimal. I'm also considering full jaw and malar/zygos implants from eppley, I think my bone structure is a bit weak to support a nice hollow cheek currently unless I literally starve myself to Bodybuilding stage level conditioning which just isn't maintainable. Although I wish I started saving a couple years ago for this.

Man I tought this thread was about chubby chicks.

• +1
youre 150 pounds at 6'4 damn
@dotacel is around 150 lbs at 6'3" iirc
I'm a little over 160 lbs @ 6'4", both 15-17% bf

• +1
do yiu bith have narrow shoulders

or slimmer body bones
@Alarico8 shouldermogs me, mine are average or so but I have almost straight clavicles and ok shoulder to waist ratio nongymcelled

I pretty much only keep fat in my face and stomach so might be why idk

• +1
@Alarico8 shouldermogs me, mine are average or so but I have almost straight clavicles and ok shoulder to waist ratio nongymcelled

I pretty much only keep fat in my face and stomach so might be why idk
or im just a fatty

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 470
do yiu bith have narrow shoulders

or slimmer body bones
My frame is noticably large as per what people here have told me in PMs. Just under 21" bidelt and like 34" waist

When I was 210 lbs I thought I'd be lean at 180. When I was 180 I thought I'd be lean at 160. It's never that simple, regardless of what the maths may be telling you. Chico in his early modelling days was probably around 160 lbs at 6'3". For a man at my height you're probably not truly lean until the low 150s.

• +1