Fuck dating apps

EasternRightWinger15

EasternRightWinger15

ok male gazer
Fucking 90% of girls there just write one word messages and can't even follow up (or don't want to, idk) with a simple question like "and you?". Best thing is when it happens with a girl that MESSAGED YOU FIRST, so you would assume she is pretty much interested in you, but noooo, still one word answers and not even a slight resemblance of putting any effort into the conversation. Fucking waste of time and nerves, like yeah, there are some girls putting some effort into conversations, but it's so rare, that I honestly can't be bothered anymore, shit's insane.
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
Most girls have little to non-existent conversation skills, and even when they chat Chad and put "efforts", it's usually the most blatant subjects.

• +1
Women get hundreds of messages in a day, so you got to stand out somehow to get her interest. Yeah, it sucks ngl.

• +1
Chad only

• Hmm...
Most girls have little to non-existent conversation skills, and even when they chat Chad and put "efforts", it's usually the most blatant subjects.
yeah, it's very exhausting to try to to not let the conversation die with majority of girls
Women get hundreds of messages in a day, so you got to stand out somehow to get her interest. Yeah, it sucks ngl.
of course, I get it, still the experience is very frustrating, frustating to a point that it's probably not worth my time unfortunately (altough dates usually went very good tho), it's probably better for me to go to clubs, where I enjoy my time spent there, but fking corona is starting to ruin it again

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 4645