Fuck everything. Being too low iq is preventing me from living a good life even good looking

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Girls are nice to me,some of them even call me hot,but after they get to know how low IQ and weird I am,they leave me on read and stop talking to me.
I hate my fucking brain and shitty social skills,everyone just laughts at me after they get to know me. Fuck talking and socializing,it never properly worked for me. There is also no fix for too low iq except roping

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and LostYouth
phenibut and stop being such an interested cuck to women

phenibut and stop being such an interested cuck to women
not only women,everyone treats me like shit once they get to know how much of a crap person I am inside. Even being nice wont help

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
not only women,everyone treats me like shit once they get to know how much of a crap person I am inside. Even being nice wont help
read how to win friends and influence people

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
read how to make friends and influence people
Its impossible to influence people if you are too low IQ.
I read the skills but I cant use them,because I am extremely lame at doing everything thanks to my retarded shitty autistic mind

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and turkproducer
I unironically am ALWAYS ROASTED as soon as someone gets to know me.

Idk changing is very difficult none changes overnight like that but idk im the same person here on the forum and I can get along and blend with people...
I unironically am ALWAYS ROASTED as soon as someone gets to know me.

Idk changing is very difficult none changes overnight like that but idk im the same person here on the forum and I can get along and blend with people...
@turkproducer have u personally used phenibut? What was it like

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy