[Rage] FUCK HIGH TIER,LOW TIER NORMIE,CHAD AND CHADLITE - Stop this autism

Is it?

• Total voters
thinwhiteduke

thinwhiteduke

I'm a blackstar
Time online
113d 14h 35m
Bro for some of us including me ascension with psl shit and all surgeries isn't the key to ascend,

We must increase our smv with basic tanning,gym and self groomin to at least having good smv.Otherwise,noone gains something from rotting in a shithole psl forum
you couldnt change that much with surgery, you are normally developed at the eyes of normal people, Im not. anyone who thinks that operations will turn him into a model tier chad is just as retard as he lives out of reality.

inceletto

inceletto

I'm full of hatred and destroying willing
Time online
52d 9h 25m
exceptions always exists. @inceletto main goal with this post was to say that gnerally (if ur not deformed ) , smv is more important than psl autism stuff like hunter eyes and stuff
Thats what exactly i tried to say,Lemme check you Barrett

Pct,good jawline,good nose,good midface ratio,positive eyebrows,decent pheno,philtrum,pfl,ipd and other psl shits but women tell that he looks utter shit and weird as fuck.In other hands,

Muh horse midface,bad nose,long philtrum,monkey ears and cucked eye area.

Why does women pick Michelle Morone over Jordan Barrett,because of sexual market value which matters more than psl

Mathafack

Mathafack

They call me Chadafack - From Troy
Time online
63d 10h 16m
dn red kuk

middayshowers

middayshowers

Time online
31d 3h 16m
tbh i think rating systems aren’t even that useful because of how wildly they differ, especially in the middle (which is where it matters the most). people should just focus on what failos they have and how to improve rather than obsessing over their psl number

inceletto

inceletto

Time online
52d 9h 25m
tbh i think rating systems aren’t even that useful because of how wildly they differ, especially in the middle (which is where it matters the most). people should just focus on what failos they have and how to improve rather than obsessing over their psl number
Exactly,people believe really there will be huge amounts of life standarts when they went to ltn to chadlite.

Nigga literally nothing will change or someone will treat you different only thing will change is your getting laid period

Deathrasher42

Deathrasher42

The most dangerous terrorist after Osama bin Laden
Time online
26d 14h 4m
If you're talking about gymcelling, just know that you're still dependent on the same statics thing (body) like face.

If you're talking about grooming and skincaremaxxing, they're relatively important, but if you're PSL 3 and below, it'd be like polishing a turd.

Tanning is like making a poop more crusty and easier to use, again useless for PSL 3 and below.

I can get it if you're against the autism/obession of PSL rating, but here's the thing: We're all pieces of shit, but some of us are shittier than others. The shittier you are, the less appeal you're gonna get. Our failos make us shittier, so we should work on them. Just so you know: you are limited by your design, so don't expect to be transcended into something else.

Dyorotic2

Dyorotic2

Übermensch
Time online
97d 53m
Do you find my point true bro?I respect your opinion
Sure, getting women isn't hard above 4.75, but in most instances you're not going to get the best looking woman if you're in a room full of 5.5-6+ men.

6psl+ of death.

inceletto

inceletto

Time online
52d 9h 25m
If you're talking about gymcelling, just know that you're still dependent on the same statics thing (body) like face.

If you're talking about grooming and skincaremaxxing, they're relatively important, but if you're PSL 3 and below, it'd be like polishing a turd.

Tanning is like making a poop more crusty and easier to use, again useless for PSL 3 and below.

I can get it if you're against the autism/obession of PSL rating, but here's the thing: We're all pieces of shit, but some of us are shittier than others. The shittier you are, the less appeal you're gonna get. Our failos make us shittier, so we should work on them. Just so you know: you are limited by your design, so don't expect to be transcended into something else.
Brother check my post i never said someone is really deformed will never ascend,

I know that i have a capacity to ascend to but most of us here(i count the pms of users i got from pm and ratings section)User diversity on psl wise 3-6,

For some of us,surgery will never be key to ascend.We need to increase our smv to sky since there are people who get laid via to his physics and the games they ran.It'll be easier to get girl than a basement dweller inkwellian.

abmonger

abmonger

Wizard
Time online
30d 2h 38m
Nigga you're gl or not,stop this psl autism

for example .me user @Sikkunt23 ,he got called here high tier normie,subhuman rat,chad and chadlite.Due to psl autism he has failos like uee,small jaw and big neurocranium

JFL lmaooooo rofl, do you really think womens are giving any fuck about this?

A nosejob or bimax will never let you get laid but a tan or gymcelling will increase your sexual market value and this will let you get laid

You don't need to be good looking or chad looking to find any girl jfl

Please stop this psl autism and go outside.No girl will chase if you're not %1 percent

Never Forget This...

@thinwhiteduke @personalityinkwell @Introvertednarc @Subhuman trash @Colvin76 @Blackout.xl
[/QUOTE

Facts

inceletto

inceletto

Time online
52d 9h 25m
ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER COPE HAS BEEN BRUTALLY VICTIMIZED AND DESTROYED BY TERRORIST OF .ME

Deathrasher42

Deathrasher42

The most dangerous terrorist after Osama bin Laden
Time online
26d 14h 4m
Brother check my post i never said someone is really deformed will never ascend,

I know that i have a capacity to ascend to but most of us here(i count the pms of users i got from pm and ratings section)User diversity on psl wise 3-6,

For some of us,surgery will never be key to ascend.We need to increase our smv to sky since there are people who get laid via to his physics and the games they ran.It'll be easier to get girl than a basement dweller inkwellian.
I get it. To some people (like say PSL 6 or above), NTmaxxing or socialmaxxing is just as important as looksmaxxing. And obviously, I can't deny the importance of social status or material wealth.

Bu, as you already know on this forum, looks > others and being good looking is an undeniable advantage over others.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)