FUCK HIGH TIER,LOW TIER NORMIE,CHAD AND CHADLITE - Stop this autism

Is it?

• Total voters
If you're talking about gymcelling, just know that you're still dependent on the same statics thing (body) like face.

If you're talking about grooming and skincaremaxxing, they're relatively important, but if you're PSL 3 and below, it'd be like polishing a turd.

Tanning is like making a poop more crusty and easier to use, again useless for PSL 3 and below.

I can get it if you're against the autism/obession of PSL rating, but here's the thing: We're all pieces of shit, but some of us are shittier than others. The shittier you are, the less appeal you're gonna get. Our failos make us shittier, so we should work on them. Just so you know: you are limited by your design, so don't expect to be transcended into something else.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and inceletto
Do you find my point true bro?I respect your opinion
Sure, getting women isn't hard above 4.75, but in most instances you're not going to get the best looking woman if you're in a room full of 5.5-6+ men.

6psl+ of death.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Sikkunt23 and inceletto
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, sytyl and inceletto
If you're talking about gymcelling, just know that you're still dependent on the same statics thing (body) like face.

If you're talking about grooming and skincaremaxxing, they're relatively important, but if you're PSL 3 and below, it'd be like polishing a turd.

Tanning is like making a poop more crusty and easier to use, again useless for PSL 3 and below.

I can get it if you're against the autism/obession of PSL rating, but here's the thing: We're all pieces of shit, but some of us are shittier than others. The shittier you are, the less appeal you're gonna get. Our failos make us shittier, so we should work on them. Just so you know: you are limited by your design, so don't expect to be transcended into something else.
Brother check my post i never said someone is really deformed will never ascend,

I know that i have a capacity to ascend to but most of us here(i count the pms of users i got from pm and ratings section)User diversity on psl wise 3-6,

For some of us,surgery will never be key to ascend.We need to increase our smv to sky since there are people who get laid via to his physics and the games they ran.It'll be easier to get girl than a basement dweller inkwellian.

ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER COPE HAS BEEN BRUTALLY VICTIMIZED AND DESTROYED BY TERRORIST OF .ME
8a9b5da4-0569-4c0c-b15c-dee606b716de-jpeg.475793

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Brother check my post i never said someone is really deformed will never ascend,

I know that i have a capacity to ascend to but most of us here(i count the pms of users i got from pm and ratings section)User diversity on psl wise 3-6,

For some of us,surgery will never be key to ascend.We need to increase our smv to sky since there are people who get laid via to his physics and the games they ran.It'll be easier to get girl than a basement dweller inkwellian.

I get it. To some people (like say PSL 6 or above), NTmaxxing or socialmaxxing is just as important as looksmaxxing. And obviously, I can't deny the importance of social status or material wealth.

Bu, as you already know on this forum, looks > others and being good looking is an undeniable advantage over others.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Interesting

• +1
Reactions: inceletto