Fuck i got giga blackpilled after a nice day fuck this shit world

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Today was a good day tbh, but at the end of it a guy that i am messaging for months now just appeared to be un responsive and i was worried, this guy is doing a phd in electrical engineering, he is smart af, but quite non nt and a 27yp virgin. Out of absolutely nowhere he told me 'I'm depressed cuz im ugly and nobody wants me i will die alone'. This shit hit me like a knife and ruined my whole good vibe. Fuck this world is brutal, survive or become extinct and alone. What a brutal blackpill, this put me on the track again that looks and being nt is everything in life, i would do anything to keep my hairline now even if i need to go to jail, same for skin, jaw, eyes etc. Also need to socializemax asap, fuck this is brutal, im not a virgin but the concept of becoming a balding cuck with age is sending shivers down my spine

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, justshowerbro, Deleted member 9072 and 19 others
Bump

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Reading rn hang on

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 6997 and RealLooksmaxxer
Send him a link to the sign up page of incels.is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, forwardgrowth, joeveniro and 4 others
fucking brutal.

Today was a good day tbh, but at the end of it a guy that i am messaging for months now just appeared to be un responsive and i was worried, this guy is doing a phd in electrical engineering, he is smart af, but quite non nt and a 27yp virgin. Out of absolutely nowhere he told me 'I'm depressed cuz im ugly and nobody wants me i will die alone'. This shit hit me like a knife and ruined my whole good vibe. Fuck this world is brutal, survive or become extinct and alone. What a brutal blackpill, this put me on the track again that looks and being nt is everything in life, i would do anything to keep my hairline now even if i need to go to jail, same for skin, jaw, eyes etc. Also need to socializemax asap, fuck this is brutal, im not a virgin but the concept of becoming a balding cuck with age is sending shivers down my spine

It’s really over if u don’t ascend in every dimension u can.

IMG 20210103 064154

A1E7E2C5 D196 46DD AFAB DE1D22D3F53B

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 10652 and 5'8manlet
Why the world is so unequal, no one will know. All humans suffer, though. In some form or another. Humans were made to be discontent and favor unpredictability. But I feel for this guy-I'm in a similar boat as well. High IQ, decent looks, but not very NT. Women see me as a provider and ik I'll get interest from women (whores) who want to settle down when I have a nice job when I'm in my late 20s and thirties. I hate the thought of that, I'm planning moving somewhere remote or isolating myself socially with close male friends. Wish I could sit and have a conversation with this guy to help him in whatever way I could.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and TsarTsar444
What are his stats

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, joeveniro and JamesWilken3
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, RAITEIII and TsarTsar444
Nw3, 6'1, 4psl face, skinnyfat, hairy, neckbeard, weak voice, aspie af, glasses
I can find 5 people from my social circle with the same stats and in LTR
Another aspie monkey who spent quarter of his life lonely for no reason
Obviously he would live a way better life at Nw0 but being lonely is his fault (I mean he cant help being aspie but you get the idea)

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I can find 5 people from my social circle with the same stats and in LTR
Another aspie monkey who spent quarter of his life lonely for no reason
Obviously he would live a way better life at Nw0 but being lonely is his fault (I mean he cant help being aspie but you get the idea)
Jfl he is a giga aspie actually, in a very creepy way, this is him btw, but he was nw2 at most here, his hairline is ogre tier now
SmartSelect 20210202 060818 Instagram

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, joeveniro and JamesWilken3
“Women love smart men”
Aka chad with glasses only gg

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, JamesWilken3 and TsarTsar444
Tales from Topkapi Palace
My friend looks the same 6'3 with smaller nose
Fucks once a month which is ok I guess
Your mate wasted his life for no reason anyway aspies cant change so no point discussing this

My friend looks the same 6'3 with smaller nose
Fucks once a month which is ok I guess
Your mate wasted his life for no reason anyway aspies cant change so no point discussing this
If he looks like that then its not surprising, the guy facialy is not even ugly, around 4.5psl tbh, but he is aspie af, and he didn't waste his life cause im pretty sure he actually has autism

• So Sad
Nw3, 6'1, 4psl face, skinnyfat, hairy, neckbeard, weak voice, aspie af, glasses
He does have chance. To start with he's 6ft1. The norwood could be salvable. Skinny fat can be fixed and potentially improve his face.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
If he looks like that then its not surprising, the guy facialy is not even ugly, around 4.5psl tbh, but he is aspie af, and he didn't waste his life cause im pretty sure he actually has autism
Yeah by wasted his youth I mean
Im sorry for saying this but normies would say
Personality aka aspieness

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
He does have chance. To start with he's 6ft1. The norwood could be salvable. Skinny fat can be fixed and potentially improve his face.
Yeah you are right, he is very salvable, tren and t would fiz all his problems

• So Sad
Looks normal
He looks much worse irl, extremely hairy and skinnyfat, gross body, hairline is horrid, hunched neck, neckbeard, very shy voice

• So Sad
He looks much worse irl, extremely hairy and skinnyfat, gross body, hairline is horrid, hunched neck, neckbeard, very shy voice
He can change that
I can’t