Fuck I wish I had a girlfriend

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Seriously I have so many negative thoughts in my head. I just want atleast a chick to stress about than stress about more depressing shit. I know this sounds blue pill cucked but a girl would save me .,

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace, Deleted member 176 and RichardSpencel
Seriously I have so many negative thoughts in my head. I just want atleast a chick to stress about than stress about more depressing shit. I know this sounds blue pill cucked but a girl would save me .,
I feel the same dude. I can't even think about career, videogames, college, friends, or anything else. I'm constantly thinking of and waiting for a girl to come into my life.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Deleted member 206, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
Stop this cope and focus on looksmaxing, that’s the only thing that matters in this life. Make money and looksmax as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Final82, Swagwaffle and 2 others
Yep,all the copers will say low t etc but it's what everyone craves deep down,to be lived by a female.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
try vyvanse and l-theanine

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle

Jerk off and looks max

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Swagwaffle
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Final82 and Swagwaffle