Fuck it, I’m getting lifts even though I’m above 6 feet

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
I’m going to get 3 inch lifts to stand out. It’s my only hope. This way I will atleast height mog 99.99% of men around me. Wish me luck.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Rift
I love lifts. With my air maxxs im going from just under 5'11'' to 6'1'' comfortably with one insert + a dr scholls pad, literally mog almost everyone now and don't feel short anymore especially since I always used to wear sandals. haters gonna hate on lifts but they work. if I ever go to bars or clubs I'm going to use 2 inserts which should put me at 6'2'' but those are really uncomfratable

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Lorsss and RAITEIII
hope it goes well and u ascend

im so subhuman even if i get 3" lifts im still psl 2 and have no chance

give me the link, theres so many lifts idk wich one to take and wich one dont kill ur posture/feet/back

I love lifts. With my air maxxs im going from just under 5'11'' to 6'1'' comfortably with one insert + a dr scholls pad, literally mog almost everyone now and don't feel short anymore especially since I always used to wear sandals. haters gonna hate on lifts but they work. if I ever go to bars or clubs I'm going to use 2 inserts which should put me at 6'2'' but those are really uncomfratable

Can you pm me a link to good ones?

I’m going to get 3 inch lifts to stand out. It’s my only hope. This way I will atleast height mog 99.99% of men around me. Wish me luck.
I'm getting LL at 6ft 9 so yeah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and Maxillacel
3 inches jesus

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Won't change your face buddy

3 inches is fucking ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 2846
I do 2.5 inches do whatever it takes to ascend brother who the fuck cares

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: noped, RAITEIII, Deleted member 3593 and 1 other person
After using lifts many things have changed lol I height mog and clothes look extremly good and get iois and looks

3 inches is fucking ridiculous

2 inserts (2.75 inches) is the absolute max to be honest and you need high top shoes.1 insert (2 inches) is fairly comfratable and you can always throw a dr scholls pad in for extra comfort
I do 2.5 inches do whatever it takes to ascend brother who the fuck cares

amen bro, I feel so much more confident now and the 2.3 ish height increase feels insanely different. did this before my first day stepping into college lmao
After using lifts many things have changed lol I height mog and clothes look extremly good and get iois and looks

yea bro same. my first day of class I was literally the tallest out of everyone and it feels so good looking down on everyone lmao. 5'10'' isn't short honestly but there's something about breaking that 6 feet barrier, it must be mental.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
This. Kill yourself already if u care even a little bit.

What will Muh muh family think if storma. Ur family can suck a cock

fuck them honestly, let us have our edge. don't want every normie realizing how powerful lifts are making it harder for us

• +1
Reactions: noped
Agreed, I like having a competitive advantage.

I want people to remain bluepilled, having a competitive advantage over normies is key. In any way.
Let most people rot. Honestly I only like helping people here bc it's sort of a brotherhood. I get that us vs the world feeling.
Ascension is the strongest religion like u said

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593, noped and Deleted member 3123
Honestly I only like helping people here bc it's sort of a brotherhood. I get that us vs the world feeling.
same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
I’m 6’2” barefoot and I height Mog 90% of my school. Thinking of wearing one inch insoles to MOG 95%. That + a wide frame will make great sex appeal towards bitches

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and noped
I’m 6’2 and sometimes wear lifts lol. Only use like a 1 inch insole + a tall sole shoe. (Nike Airforce) I get up to 6’4.5 and am comfortable walking. People notice when you use 3 inches lol and it’s super uncomfortable.
I’m 6’2” barefoot and I height Mog 90% of my school. Thinking of wearing one inch insoles to MOG 95%. That + a wide frame will make great sex appeal towards bitches
Do it. I’m the exact same height and sometimes wear lifts, it’s a crazy dopamine rush heightmogging everyone in your school jfl.

I’m 6’2 and sometimes wear lifts lol. Only use like a 1 inch insole + a tall sole shoe. (Nike Airforce) I get up to 6’4.5 and am comfortable walking. People notice when you use 3 inches lol and it’s super uncomfortable.

Do it. I’m the exact same height and sometimes wear lifts, it’s a crazy dopamine rush heightmogging everyone in your school jfl.
Thing is I don’t want to wear it only sometimes lmao. I feel like if you frequently go to the same places and is an inch shorter and taller everytime they’re bound to notice unless it can’t be picked up subconsciously

holy shit nike airforce give that much? I have air max 90s and they give 1.3 inches, but im not sure what the normie shoe has sole wise... I think 1 inch.
I'm considering getting some high top converse and using a dr scholls pad, and 2 inserts for whenever I'm going out (ie not working around all day). I can legit hit 6'2''

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
Thing is I don’t want to wear it only sometimes lmao. I feel like if you frequently go to the same places and is an inch shorter and taller everytime they’re bound to notice unless it can’t be picked up subconsciously
Ya i’m gonna do it full time soon but just don’t have enough insoles for all my shoes and i’m too lazy to switch them aha. No one has noticed aha.

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread
holy shit nike airforce give that much? I have air max 90s and they give 1.3 inches, but im not sure what the normie shoe has sole wise... I think 1 inch.
I'm considering getting some high top converse and using a dr scholls pad, and 2 inserts for whenever I'm going out (ie not working around all day). I can legit hit 6'2''
Ya air forces are great, i think they give like 1.5 inches and have enough room for insoles while still remaining comfortable.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
No lifts for that single digit dick of yours

3 inch lifts dont give you 3 inches of height. Maybe 1.5-1.7 at best

Lifts are shit get elevator shoes

I’m 6’2” without shoes on and wearing 1 inch insoles and 1 inch shoes like air forces. I’ll height mog 99.9% of people walking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
If only there were lifts for face

• +1
Reactions: Germania