[Rage] Fuck microsoft

qwep

qwep

Banned
I wanted to play some xbox earlier and I still do now but I cant because there is a system update. I cancel the update and go offline mode to play something but I cant because you need to be online to play digital games. I cant even play my own games because the xbox is offline. Now my xbox is useless because all my games are digital and my internet is too slow to do the update. What is the point of all these updates when theyre bringing out dumb shit like new avatars who gives a shit about a fucking avatar. I use the thing to play games how hard is it.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
I wanted to play some xbox earlier and I still do now but I cant because there is a system update. I cancel the update and go offline mode to play something but I cant because you need to be online to play digital games. I cant even play my own games because the xbox is offline. Now my xbox is useless because all my games are digital and my internet is too slow to do the update. What is the point of all these updates when theyre bringing out dumb shit like new avatars who gives a shit about a fucking avatar. I use the thing to play games how hard is it.
Just leave it on over night to update boyo I had similar problems when I had shit internet

IceCutter

IceCutter

Banned
yeah if you're playing a game that needs an update on xb1 you are fucked if can't connect

Xbox 360 it truly was the LAST of the great plug-n-play games consoles

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
PC master race reporting in

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Perm Banned
Microsoft is pure trash

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)