Fuck my life tbh

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
This week has been so hectic. Don't even have the energy to browse this site when I come back after wagecucking for hours. I've been living the life for the past few months. I literally just posted on incels and looksmax all day while getting paid, such were my last days at the previous workplace. But all good things come to an end and so did my previous company. They shut down.

And I had to find a job elsewhere. I found this place who were willing to pay me a lot, although I'm already overpaid lol. But literally everyone there is a bluepilled aspie who doesn't even care about how they look. They live in a different universe. These faggots will die a virgin if it was not for arranged marriage tbh. And no doubt none of them have ever touched a femoid in their life. I'm already tired. Wagecucking in front of my laptop all day while I sit with a bunch of ultra bluepilled cucks while looksmax and lookism fags are getting laid. I don't even have the energy to fuck hookers. I sleep in the cab while on the way back home.

I want to change this life. I want to ascend tbh. I have 1 year before my looksmaxing plan completes. If I don't ascend I will just accept that it is over and move to Thailand where I'll fuck hookers and ladyboys till I get AIDS. I'm sick of all this shit. Wagecucking is a pain in the ass. But I need the money for them surgeries. It's ascension or death (by AIDS).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BrettyBoy, Littleboy and 2 others
Wish you, me and @Nibba be working buddies wagecucking together

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Wagecucking is a curse tbh. Buxx is the only reason everyone does it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Dude wageslaving is ass especially with college too. But I want bux

• +1
Dude wageslaving is ass especially with college too. But I want bux
but atleast we will be 3 blackpilled lions who occasionally will go to Thailand to fuck bitches and make hella money

• +1
but atleast we will be 3 blackpilled lions who occasionally will go to Thailand to fuck bitches and make hella money
@Nibba is a slayer. He is dripping in pussy. May be his kawk is getting blown right now. You never know em slayers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and 11gaijin

Nibba already drowns in Pussy. He doesn't need no East asia to 'ascend'
I hope you ascend @11gaijin . I wish you the best in ascending

• +1
ok then I will move to @11gaijin and wagecuck with him

• +1
  • +1
Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
i dont like him tbh :coffee:
what u do for wagecuck

After you feel my middle eastern high DHT dick you won't speak like that. You'll crave me after I use push/pull techniques learned from the Realms of /r/theredpill. I'll make you my personal slave

• +1
After you feel my middle eastern high DHT dick you won't speak like that. You'll crave me after I use push/pull techniques learned from the Realms of /r/theredpill. I'll make you my personal slave
cope

• +1
@Nibba is a slayer. He is dripping in pussy. May be his kawk is getting blown right now. You never know em slayers.

I haven't had sex since Saturday :feelsree::incel:
Lmao don't forget to hold frame and use touch escalation boyooyoyo

Last edited:
  • +1
Thanks buddy boyo. I need your wishes.

• +1
Not even the title, man. XD
Rank title because can’t attract locals and I don’t know how to travel so I’m incel WHEN it comes to local girls.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and BrettyBoy
Wagecucking in front of my laptop all day while I sit with a bunch of ultra bluepilled cucks while looksmax and lookism fags are getting laid.
most users here like me are virgins according to the polls on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek