Fuck my life

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
My forehead's naturally big so my hairline's naturally high, AND on top of that I am norwooding

I am SO fucking tired of my genetics. When I die I'll find my subhuman faggot grandfather in Hell and dismember that faggot with a machete one last time. WHY DID YOU SPREAD YOUR SEED YOU UTTER FAGGOT, I REGRET SPENDING 2 HOURS GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL YOU FAGGOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

• JFL
Reactions: Dommaxxer, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6997
just get a longer hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Blame your parents.

Blame your parents.
They have relatively good hairlines. My father is 52 and he's a nice NW2 with some very slight thinning

My mother's NW2 with female pattern hairloss following the Ludwig-pattern

It's my subhuman grandfather's fault, he was NW3 at 28 and prolly became slick bald at 30

• JFL
Reactions: Dommaxxer, Deleted member 6867 and Deleted member 5912
Okay bighead

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 7776
depends how big it is

is it the same as ur avi? then it's really good

depends how big it is

is it the same as ur avi? then it's really good
No, it's slightly bigger. Last year I went to a HT clinic in my country for a consultation, they told me that the distance between my eyebrows and the forelock was 7cm's so it's all good, but they don't understand that I'm supposed to have a 3 finger forehead not a 4-5 finger forehead that I'm cursed with, add to that my disgusting oval temples :sick::sick::sick: I want a fucking thunderstrike to hit me so bad

No, it's slightly bigger. Last year I went to a HT clinic in my country for a consultation, they told me that the distance between my eyebrows and the forelock was 7cm's so it's all good, but they don't understand that I'm supposed to have a 3 finger forehead not a 4-5 finger forehead that I'm cursed with, add to that my disgusting oval temples :sick::sick::sick: I want a fucking thunderstrike to hit me so bad
3 finger forehead is too low 4 is ideal

3 finger forehead is too low 4 is ideal
Eh it's like 5 fingers if I put my pinky finger right in between my two eyebrows, right in the middle and measure my forehead height that way.

can relate.

all my problems stem from my subhuman looks

99% of all men's problems stem from not being chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
can relate.

all my problems stem from my subhuman looks

99% of all men's problems stem from not being chad
Right.

I wonder how men can still be bluepilled if even foids openly admit to the blackpill on apps like tinder, tiktok, youtube etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612