FUCK THIS HOT FUCKING WEATHER IN EUROPE

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
IT'S GETTINF FUCKING HOTTER AGAIN ALTHOUGH SUMMER IS ALREADY GONE NAD IT'S AUGIST FUCK THIS CLIMATE CHANGE SHIT.

I FUCKING HATE THIS HOT WEATHER, IT TURNS ME SO STRESSED OUT AND AGRESSIVE AND PISSED OFF BECAUSE IT'S TOO HOT AND HARD TO BREATHE

FUCK HOT WEATHER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Drink more water bro

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Drink more water bro
That's not just it I can't stand this fucking hot weather august is already ending soon and it's still hot as fuck fuck this cancer fucking bullshit cancer nigger shit i just want cold dark snowy rainy days again

• So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel
same i cant sleep because of the hotness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I hate hot weather i like it when it is dark and snowy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

maxresdefault.jpg

I like warm weather. Pulling out my balls and reading in front of the sun. Then swimming in nearest lake. Life is good bro.

You are now a racist
D̵̨̧̡̨̡̡̢̢̡̨̨̧̢̧̢̨̨̧̨̢̨̡̧̛̛̛̛͇̠̥̖̦̙̞̥̗̩̮͓̲̺̰͙̱̪̙̰̭̬̫͙͉͖͉̳͇̘̦͙͔̗̮͕̫̦̼̦͚͓̖͚͈̹͙̪̝̭͙͍̭͖̙̣̫̮̻̳̦̗͍̤̣̭̙͍̝̮̝̭̯̞̣̼͉̙͈̻̱̥̫̞̞̲̱̬̹͍̱̝̞͎̭̞̩̻̼̠̦̺̫̱͚̮̦͉̖̫̖̪͇̣̫̹̙̲͔̳̼͓̦͎̱̼̲̣̗̱̫̞̬̰̲͇̭̥̥̫͖̫͚̱̦̬̻̳̟͇̥̙̖̜͍̙̲͕̲̦̼̗̩̖͇̰̺̤̞̣̗͇͍̜̘̤̥̟͈̜̥̲̯̮̮͈̗̳͖̬̗͔̱̞̪͔͇̗͊̇̋̆͂͂̏̄͗͑̇̏͌̇́́͐̏̓̋̑̍̿̓̀̊͂͑̒̔͒͊̂̈́́͑́̓͐͂̏͆͌̉̓̾̆̇͆̍́͋̍̆̃́̊̎̓̑͛͗̐̑͂̾̑̅̍̎̄̈́͊̋̆͐͛͗̈̒̋͊̆́̂̑̉̏͌̃͊̾͗́̇̉̅͐͋̐̏̀̋́̎͑̄́́́̈́́̓̈̓͐͒́̈́̆̋̃͐̄̐̽͗͂̃̽̏̒̔͒̀͗́̆̾̆͐̒͌̇͊͌̀̔͛̈́͂͒̈́͑̎̅͋͂̈͋̓͊̐̍̀͂͌̈́͆̈́̽̔̅̿̾̄̏͊̀̈́̓͑̇̍̀́͂͋̉̓̀́̀͋̇̊̓̏͛̉̔͒͑̂̃̾̽͗͘̚̚͘̚͘̕͘̚̕̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͠ͅͅę̸̡̨̢̢̛̛̛̠͓͇͎̺͈̺̭̣͓̹͔̼̘̭̹̠͓̳̹̲̠͈͔̞̰̲̗̟̞̘̻̟̻̘̠̼͎̰̘̯̥͕̣̞͎̟̲̝̊͌̇̈̄̄̓͂̓̎͒͐̏̎̄̂̽̀́̓͛͌͆̽͗̀̎̓̀̌͑̇̍̑̎͋̍̈̐̓́̔̑̿̏̉̈̇͑̈́̑̉̓̔̃̀͑̑͌̈́͗͌͋̾͌̓̽̒̔̀́͊̾͊̈́͌̈́̓̇͐̈̂̇̍͗̓͐̓̈́̉͂̎͑͌̽̐̀͋̆̽͂͗̿́̂̽͑͑̂́̃̉̄̐̍̍̅̕͘͘̚͘̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅd̴̨̢̢̡̨̢̧̡̢̧̨̧̡̢̧̢̧̢̨̨̛̛̙̞͇̤̫̺̯̣̣̬̘͉̘̦͍̗̮̬͍͎̮͍̟̼̜͇͚͙̦̠͙̞͍̹̩̱̲̪̻̰͖̦̦̱͔̰̭̝̲͍̺̻̖͍̟̘̼̭̬͈͚̮̪͖͈͔̟̗̼͇͈̥̤̠̣̯͖̖̩̻͉̣̫͈̖̖͍͙͎͓̙̫͈̮͕̖̫̣̬͔̺͉̭̺̰̱͎̘̺̩̗̲̟̹͔̤͕͙̘̫͔̭̬̖̯͎̰̝̠̤̜̞͉̩͙̜̞̭̝̮̙̝̠̤̠̲͓̱̹͕̞̜̜̞͕̹̱͈̦̩͙̺̻̰͕̲̟̣̬̝̰̳̖͓͔̤̮͔̟̟̦͉̝͔͇̞̲̗̭̯̲̹͚̱͈͚͖̻̖͈̰̺̻͙̹͖̻̲͓̜̱͓͚̻̯̳͙̭̞̻̜͍̖͇͉̼̯͇͍̼̗̤͚̦͇͇͚̞̹̀̓͑̎̏̈́̎̍̂̇̀͊͌̓̃͋̿͌̂̔̓͊̎̂̎́̿͗̈́̿̒͋͌̇́̎̏̔̒̇̿̑̀͗̀̒̆͂̀̓̈́̓̊̅͗̏̈̾̐̀͐͂̊́͆̓̐͛̈́̍̾̿̒̉̓͆͐͋̈́͌̈̈́̈́̈̂̐͐̈́̈́̉̊̅̈́̔́̀̾̈̒̀̉̂͌̏̾̊͆̄̑̅́̐͌̍̄̅̎̊͊͋̿̔̿̀̓̀̍̾̍͐͛̑̀̏̎͛̀̆̾̉̀́͊̂̈́̐̀̒̈́̑̽̊̀̒̃̆̐͘̚͘͘͘͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̷̧̧̨̧̨̧̧̨̧̨̨̢̨̧̢̛̛̛̛̱̩͚̝̰̯͍̬̜͇̭͕͍̦̰̖̙̻͇̻̟͕̖̟͚̺̯̤̟̠̝͕̻͓̞̖̜̘͓͕͈̻͎̞͙̥̮̘̪̠͔̰̟̫̝͕̺̜̲̠̝̝̫͕͔̜̹̺̖͈͓̻̖̘̞̱̹̭̜͖͔͕̘̥̱̪͍̙̯̲̘̹̣̗͙̲̖̰̝̥̙̳͎͔̟̯̼͚̱̟̗̞̪͔̭̳̠̻̭̳̣͙̖̱͓̼̳͕̪̟̖̰̮̼̜̥͈̗̳̮̦̘̞̮͖̤̹͕͎̙̟̯̹͉̫̝̠͑̒̔̀̓̏̈́͛͌̒̀͑͛̾́̽́̓̓̔́̊͗̋̈́̈́͊̓͆̏͗͂̓̍͐͂̈́̏̎̑́͂͆̅̿͐̃̾̊͛̑̇̀̉̋̐̅̓̍̏̈͊̿̎̓̎̂͌̋̆̈́̑̏̉͗͂̆͂̀̿̅̂̉̐̑̄͆̎̿̑̒̂͑̽͒͛̑͐̓͆̾͒̆̀̾͋̾̄̂̒̍̽̿̋͊̅̂̈́̏̍͌̌͋͐̇̈́̈́͋̔̆̈́̊̓̈́̊̀͐͆̂͑̆͌̎̈́̇̓͆͐̈͒̀̎̈́͋̃̀̚̚͘̕͘̚̕͘͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅs̷̢̡̧̡̢̨̢̡̧̨̧̡̨̧̡̨̡̧̨̧̢̡̛̛̛̛̛͎̻̠̺̠̯̹̼̞̙̖̥̬̬̻̬̟͚͎̩̻̺͖̮̝̮͖̖͎̦̥̖̞̹͉̠͖̮̗͙͖̠̭̼͎̰͕͓̬͔̬̭̘̫̞̖̦̭̩̭͔̖̱̯̦̤̜͖̞̪̜̤̭͎̱̮̲̲͙̲͔̻̫̻̖̩͎̤̗̥̳̳͚̤̥̙̩̤͈̳͇̘̝̪̰͈̦̘̭̺̰͓̤̩̝̬̹̭̞̹̭̪̺̼͔̱͇̜̭̩̣̘̠̲̠̠͔̘̲͚̣̮̗̘̥̭͖͉̱̹̭̫͚̗̞͖͓̠̟̭͓̫̳̰͕̻̩̯̗͖̱̥̜̺̻͙̼͉̪͚̱͈̥̠̩̱̻̖͍̲̫̹͇̮̟̰̳͓̣̿̒̄̉̃͛̎̉̆̇̎͗̽͑̌͌͋̑̈̿́͗̀̅̓̈͂̈̑͋̒̍̋̎̔͐̇͋̒̔̾̏̓̃̋͐̽̀͆̈́͗̉͑̑͆̇̓̄̓̇̊̈̾̌̎͊̃͛̈́͊̓̄̔̈́͌̇͗̉͛̄̈́̇̒͛͂͊͛́̈́̉̀͂̌̋̉̅̈́̾̄͋͒̄̉̓̿͊̌̀̏͐̾́͑̈́́̈́͒̋̉͌̊̒́́͐͂͗̈́̐̆̈́̿̐͋͐̐̀̍̐͆̃͂̈́̇̐͒͊͆̌͐̐͑̆̾́̐̅̈́̃͋͒͆̎̑̆̓̋̃̋̔͗̏͂͒́̇̉̈̀̋̀̏̎̐̈́͛͌̀͐̋͋̄͗͌͊̉̽͛͂͂͋̈͒̿̆͋́́̿̾̽̓̈́͗́̂́̈́̽̉̍͋͐̃͋̽̀̒̐̌̑́̾̋̒̔̄̉̾̚̕͘̕̚̚̕̕͘̚̕̚̕͘̚̕̚͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅr̴̡̡̧̢̢̡̢̢̢̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̝̭͎͕̪̳̲̣̬̥̗̘͉̝̹̜͖̬͖̲̦͍̮͇̰̩̭͚̹̦̫̥̻̙̬̹̠͕̹͍̯̣̝̬̟̞̣͇͕̞̘͎̥̯̟͓͙̮̱͙̦̩̘̱͔̜͇͔͔̝͚̦̠̳̖̬̺̦̹͍̠̲̠̻̣̩͙͓͔̘̤̼͓̱̝̠͇̞͖̤̠̺̥̻̟͚̘͔̹͎̗̯͚̰̱͔̱͎̘̺̥̗̙̗̰͍̜̥͖̪̞̹͚̗̦͉̻̳͙͉̜̭̽̊͌̊̒̈̆̿̊̄̌̈́̀͌̃̌́̍̌̓̃̈́̂͋̋͊̋̀̉̑́̊̈́͗̊̂̆̅͌́̏̂͊͂̎̐̋̏̊͌̀̆͋͒̃̅̑́͗̋̏͛̄͛̃̇͐̓̈̅͂͒̀̐̈́̃͒̃̾̈̓͑̋̅͆̈̉̊̆̅̒̊͐͆̿̏̈́́̈́̽͊̎̐́̔̐͊̀̉͋́̌̀̓̀̂͑̊̏̈́͑͌͋̓́̄͒̃̑̾͊͋̄̽́́̌̑͛̏̓̇̓̍̄̀̿̔̌̅̆͒̄̈̀̍̇̍͌̏́̀͛̈́͐́̅͒̿͆̽̍̂̆̎͗̇̏̈́̋̑̽͋̈́̃̎́͒̽̏̑͌̆̀͐͑̀̄͋̎̀̃̇̽̒́̓͆̂̅̑́͋̏̉̚̚̕̕̕̚̕͘̚͘͘̚̕̕̕̚͘͘̚͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠ͅs̷̡̡̧̨̢̢̨̡̨̢̡̨̧̢̨̨̡̨̧̧̡̨̢̛̛͕̭͓̲̣͔͖̬͎̜͚̗̟̮̗̜͙̩̱͖̖̱̲̗̺̝̮̭͖̱͉̼̼̗̦̥̭̬͕̙͉͖̖̞̙͓̪̹̹̱̝̱̱͇̼̮̲̪̪̰͙̻̰͉̲̭̲̞͈̣͎̬̯͎̼̰̰̝͉͚̟͕̫̰̗͔͓̲̼̼̤̗̣̜̟̪̟̱̝̻̠͍̯͍̖͓̠̣̙͍̖̮̲̘͎̘͈͚͈̻͖͈͕̮̻̻̪̗͖̥̣̻̘̠͈͓̱̪̹̮͉͈̦͉̘̰͚͖̳̗̜̮̬̣̻̼̙̫̫̻̰̲͖͎̜͖͚͖͈̙͎̜̝͇͖̟͓̰̜̦̲̰͙̖̤͔͍̤̩̮̻̯̖̖̯͔͙͈͇̰̙̩̰̘̙͈͍̼͇̥̰̞͙̬͔̫̱̠̺̱͍͎͎͙̻͖͖̜̜͎̼̬̱͚̠̪̹̭͉͇̹͖̮͍͙͉̬̮̠͉̪̩̫̹̾̉͋̀͋͛͒̌̽̂́̐̆̎̿̀̀͗͋͆̇̔́́̅̓̏̀͐̇̈́̈́́͌̾̒̎̍͂̂̈́̾̌̍̈̽͛͂̔̂̆͊͂͌̈́͋̽̆́͘̕͘͘̕̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ?̸̨̢̨̨̡̨̢̨̢̧̡̧̨̧̢̧̨̧̧̨̢̨̢̡̢̡̡̛̛̤̥̹̜͓͚͎̠̺̥̠̜̺͔̗͈̘̩̮̳͈͉͓̺̦̻̹͇̘̣͕̬͚͈̤̭͚̫̙̼̫͍̗̫̯̮͖̳̭̭͈̲̙̙̼̳͇̭͈̥̻̣̱͍͈̩̙̰͙͙̫͍̩̻͇̠̣̗̤̹̪̭͍̱̩͔̼̦̗̻̬̪͍̰̼̦͓̼͕̙̱͉̱̪̝͉̞͉̙̺̲̖̬͙͕͉̦̪̞̻͕͙̬̺̦̰̫̗͎̲̫̩͚̟̥̮̠̰͖̠̻̻̭̝̩͈͎̫̺̳̥̬̝͎̱͎̯͚͇͖͍̳̱͈͕̹̘̫̣̻̤̝̱̗̯͉̝̲̗̥͎̺̹̺̠͉̻̩̫̬͍̹̝̲̱̦̫̪̫̞̣̝̠̜͔̺̺̬̭̺̬̲̪̝̗̱͔͙̖̞͈͔̦͕̼̱͇̙͓̞̬̟̘͖̖̼̘͚͓͓̱̖̞̳̉̈́̑́́̃̽̿͛̓͊̾͑̈́̃̑̈́̇̈́͋͌͐̍̔̈́̐͒̽͊̍͋͐̾̊͊̈̎̀̍͛͌̊̈́͌̊̈́̍͒͗̇̍͛̿͌͌͂̓͑̀̀͐͛͊̍̈́̊̌͆̊̃͐͛̒͌̽͂̅̽̊̃͐͋͆̈́̾̀̽̾̾̾͑͋̈̌̍̍̍̈́͋̓̀́͛̀̎̀͒̉͒͋͐́͆͌̂̍̇̐͐̋̓̓̽͐̾̀̓̓͒̑̏̆͐̆̽̈́̔͌̔̔̄̽͛͐̒̒͛̈́̂̿͊͂̾̏́͋̀͗̐̒͋̾̒̏͐̌̈́̍̆̄͗͗̆͐͛͗̾̈́̽̈͌͊̓́̉̂̊̏̾̉̅̀͌̈͒̅͛̈́̋̌̆̏̂͆̔̈̾̈́͛̎͆̿̈́̀̇̌̿̎̏̀̔̊͛̌͑́̒̿́̑̈̅͗̌̑̄̎̚͘̚̕̕̚͘͘͘̕̚̕͘͘̚͘̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅ?̸̨̡̢̡̧̡̧̨̧̧̡̧̧̨̧̡̢̡̢̨̢̡̡̧̧̨̨̭̤̦̠͈͙̫̘̖̪̙͖̼̳̖̭̻̖̙̭̪̞̝̺̹̮̺͚̥͎̖̮͎̪̩̱̩̺̞͎̤̲̩͙͔͖͚̼͈̫̹̻͍͈͍̖͈̝̤̱̯̙̦̪̥͚͈̗͉̮̫̦̲̘̼͎̲̰̮͉̘͔̤̘̭̤͖̙͚̰̜͚̯̣̟̳̣̯̝̘̥̠̙͍̳͕̹̬̮̞̳̺͇̟͖̹̟̜̲̤̹̘͓̞̮̭̦̤̯͇̣̼̱͓̻̺̮̺̻̱̬̪̹̗͖͎̟̖̣̘͕͔͎̦͙̻̯͚̺̙̯̟͓̺̗͍̫͚̩̣͇͉̝̬̺̭͚̬͙͈̣̩̪̺͚͇̳̘͓̣̪̪̦͙͔̞̭̝̠̲̦̳̰͖̠̼͓͖̩̝̗̖̰̟̣̱̤̣̠̼̫̝̦̭͕̞̼̝̖͕̥̯͍̤͓̤̣̩̖̭̺̺̣̫̜̥͇͎̦̿̓̍̈́̑͒̈͊̈́́̈́̓̏́̆͗͌͗͋̏̄̔̂̎̋̽͋͐̉̎̆̋̒̉̐̈́̒̀̂͗͗͑̅̾̓͌͗̃̑͒͊̓̈́̚̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅ?̶̧̧̨̧̢̨̛̛̛̳̮̰̹͎̘̪͖̣̖̲͖͍͚̟̬͍̝͓̻̝̣͔̟̹̝̘̦͚̭̯̻̲̘̱̝̝̳̺̹͇͖̯̫̤̱͔̳͕̥͍̝̳̣͙̦̣̬̙̠͈̺̳͈͙̻͚̺̤̅͛̎̈́͋̏̇͗̽̌̍̿̎̈́̋̀͂͐̔̐͗̎̌̍̅͗̐̍̑̓̌́̑͒͋̉͒̅̆̄̑́̆̿̑̄̒̏̍͊̓͋̾͊̋͆̾̌̆̏̿̍͂̈́̈́̈͋̀͐̿̀̈́̈́̔͒̓͑̀̉̇͗̀̒̄̈́͋͗̅̓̀̎̐͋̎͋͂̅̏̄̋̏́̍́̄̈́̿͂̆̈́̅̏̊͐̏̎̏̈́͋́̌͛͆̑̂͘̚̚̕̚͘͘̚͘̕͘͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅ

If you were Chad you would love the heat and summer as you lay around and get a nice tan, showing of your abs and go bitches without looking like a gymcell try hard

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
If you were Chad you would love the heat and summer as you lay around and get a nice tan, showing of your abs and go bitches without looking like a gymcell try hard
I'm not chad.