fuck youngcels

buflek

buflek

justin bieber or dead
cringe everytime some 16 year old faggot argues with me about girls or other things in life on here. im fucking 22 and some little teenager faggot thinks he knows more of life than me. also this forum rly isnt good for your young mental healths darknlost and pietrosik are good examples

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, birchman, AbandonShip and 15 others
im young and chilling ngl son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 3123 and 1 other person
blackpilled 20 year old is more wise than a 50 year old bluepilled betabuxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, birchman, Pedro Zanatta and 10 others
im young and chilling ngl son
not all youngcels are dickheads but many. i was also a little cunt when i was 16. i remember tellng everyone to get cancer on online forums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 2854 and 8 others
your examples just happen to be dumb as fuck

cringe everytime some 16 year old faggot argues with me about girls or other things in life on here. im fucking 22 and some little teenager faggot thinks he knows more of life than me. also this forum rly isnt good for your young mental healths darknlost and pietrosik are good examples
You forgot to add in short brown and ugly

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Pedro Zanatta and buflek
im fucking 22

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, birchman, karbo and 9 others
Shut the fuck up you oldcel walking corpse subhuman permavirgin. Enjoy your last 10 years on this earth you coffin with legs.
5e91951a2b88c8d55d667e736b88d3b7

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, OOGABOOGA, Kilimanjaro and 13 others
if my gf ever cheats on me and i find out i will go ER on her and the guy. mark my words u will see me on the news
brb no pics

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and ChoSeungHui
Who's the faggot who thinks he knows more than you?

Imagine how I feel at late 20s. These kids are fucking clueless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: onnysk, auboutduprecipice and buflek
You are wasting your life if you’re in your teens posting here

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Over for me (18 yo)

Ok boomer

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
And most of the meme spammers/trolls are in their teens, I'm 18 and try to gain the respect from older members here by not writing stupid bullshit and memeing all day long.
You are wasting your life if you’re in your teens posting here
It's not a waste if you're actually using the information here and using it to better yourself.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
i wish i was 12 again but with everything i know rn, fuck being a KHHV @ 21

You dont know me but i live in your head rent free bro

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
ahahhaha i made the tiny little 5'9 pussy so mad he made a thread about me. rent free