Fucked eye area - shaving off eyebrows!??

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Ok guys, I need your help. My eye area is really fucked because my eyebrows are too high and too positively-tilted. Also, the arches are sitting way too high, especially on my right eyebrow.
It's REALLY ugly!

I'm currently using minoxidil to grow them below the lower line to make them closer to my eyes. The goal is to grow enough new eyebrow hair so I can shape them into a more appealing shape. Especially my arch is sitting way too high for a man and throws off facial balance. I was playing with the idea to just shave off my eyebrows completely. At least until minoxidil has grown enough new hairs so I can finally shape them, eventually. What do you think? Has anyone done this or maybe a better idea to put up with my problem? I'm really desperate for a solution.
Btw, botox and make-up are out of question.

PLEASE HELP!

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Why would you shave your eyebrows??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LDNPari, Deleted member 2810 and middayshowers
As long as it’s positive tilt it’s fine. Run squint game

Dn read, but I think he's shaving them so he can apply minoxidil on the area and create the shape of his ideal eyebrow.

Pics

don’t shave your eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Because their shape is so ugly! I actually think my face would look better without them. It's a mess.

Last edited:
C'mon folks! Nobody else?? Guess I'm gonna have to make another thread with a more accurate question. I really need a solution.

Last edited:
Yes shave them off and post a photo

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari and Deleted member 2810
You gonna look like a cancer patient

post a pic of ur eyebrow area