Fucked up body help pls

Failomaxxed

Failomaxxed

Iron
Not sure what could have caused this but my whole body is tilted to one side and it looks fucking terrible irl and in motion. Any advice on how to get this fixed I’m willing to try anything outside of a shotgun implant.
CD84B5E4 CAF4 4B13 BB22 212495E53A48
1D8A0A1C 42AA 48C2 A5EC 7572FDA95660

yes my vision has a cartesian plane that allows me to determine how fucked up your symmetry is on a .001 inch spectrum

Doesn’t look like a big deal and i bet most people have it relax it’s part of you now

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
asymmetric

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
yes my vision has a cartesian plane that allows me to determine how fucked up your symmetry is on a .001 inch spectrum

Doesn’t look like a big deal and i bet most people have it relax it’s part of you now

Fix posture

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
Not sure what could have caused this but my whole body is tilted to one side and it looks fucking terrible irl and in motion. Any advice on how to get this fixed I’m willing to try anything outside of a shotgun implant.
View attachment 510682View attachment 510684
overall its posture. I'm not a chiropracter, but Id say one of your legs is longer than the other. This shifts the hips and curves the spine. Just get readjusted

It's not that noticeable man! And it isn't uncommon quite a lot of people have somewhat uneven posture

Probably Scoliosis, almost everyone has it but yours is really messed up, were you doing push ups or weight trainings? If so, don't do them anymore they will just worsen your situation. Try out some exercises, there're plenty on youtube and before doing them contact the doctor for sure, mate

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
One of your shoulders looks higher than the other, but for the most part you can barely tell. Do what others say and fix your posture.

You have a top notch frame you BDD dumbass

workout to fix your scoliosis. do stretches, squats, and deadlifts

didn't even notice it, but goddamn i really need to bulk up fuck