FUCKING BRUTAL HEIGHT PILL

bassfreak

bassfreak

Diamond
2 min ago i just got totally ANNIHILATED

Got chat on badoo with girl and she wasn't answering that much to my messages so i just asked "there is something with my looks right ? " and she told me "ur face is fine but u are definitely 2 short for me"

FUCKING DEATH*SQUARED

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, BritneySpearsfan, StressShady and 6 others
how tall are you?

175 cm

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, StressShady, AspiringChad and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Framletgod, dodt and Slob
Who tf cares what a little whore on a shitty dating app thinks. I dab on her when i fuck her mother

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL, Deusmaximus, tylerhunter97 and 12 others

Got chat on badoo with girl and she wasn't answering that much to my messages so i just asked "there is something with my looks right ? " and she told me "ur face is fine but u are definitely 2 short for me"

FUCKING DEATH*SQUARED

Ohhhhh, so, height > face? Interesting findings. To the lab!

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
It's over if you're shorter than 190cm.
Below 190cm and you'll be a child in a woman's eye.
Tbh im going MGTOW
This cucked dating shit isn't worth it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL, OCDMaxxing, BritneySpearsfan and 2 others
It's over if you're shorter than 190cm.
Below 190cm and you'll be a child in a woman's eye.
Tbh im going MGTOW
This cucked dating shit isn't worth it.
JfL when i bend them over with my 178 cm Body they didn't complain

over for 186-189cm cels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and Deleted member 39
Been telling you guys that under 6.1 185cms its girl height.
You didnt belive me at that time

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and Deleted member 39
Cope they would laugh at you if there was a 190cm guy in the room
Not really. I don't deny that i could slay more if i would be taller but i have No Trouble getting bitches even when much taller guys are in the same room .
Been tellign you guys that under6.1 185 its girl height
Have you fucked one single Girl in your Life?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dodt, Death and ElliotRodgerJr
Been telling you guys that under 6.1 185cms its girl height.
You didnt belive me at that time
I know plenty of girls who are 184cm but no girl is 190cm.so yes below 185cm is girls height

I know plenty of girls who are 184cm but no girl is 190cm.so yes below 185cm is girls height
Where do you live where plenty of girls are1 84cm?

Where do you live where plenty of girls are1 84cm?
Germany. Most are 160-175 obviously but I had 3 girls in my class who were 184cm which was brutal. A lot of old women are also tall

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Germany. Most are 160-175 obviously but I had 3 girls in my class who were 184cm which was brutal. A lot of old women are also tall
I'm from Austria. Here it's mostly 1.58-170 for women but ofc also a few taller one's are also there. Your women tend to be taller.Had something with a German chick in Mallorca she was 1.80 m . But yh getting mogged by women in height is really brutal esp 1.84 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
I'm from Austria. Here it's mostly 1.58-170 for women but ofc also a few taller one's are also there. Your women tend to be taller.Had something with a German chick in Mallorca she was 1.80 m . But yh getting mogged by women in height is really brutal esp 1.84 jfl
I recently went on a date with a 184 chick. I am 179 and didn’t know her height before meeting. The mogging was brutal

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: I'mme, dodt, LowTierNormie and 3 others
I recently went on a date with a 184 chick. I am 179 and didn’t know her height before meeting. The mogging was brutal
2cm were enough for me but 5 cm jfl fuck. Did she mind the height difference?

2cm were enough for me but 5 cm jfl fuck. Did she mind the height difference?
It was the first thing she said. That she thought I was going to be taller. But surprisingly the date went well and she was eager to go for a second one. But I didn’t want to experience it again lol

It was the first thing she said. That she thought I was going to be taller. But surprisingly the date went well and she was eager to go for a second one. But I didn’t want to experience it again lol
You should've fucked her so you can say you fucked a Woman that was taller than you. That was my motivation lol. was she gl?

You should've fucked her so you can say you fucked a Woman that was taller than you. That was my motivation lol. was she gl?
She was average. And I already have fucked sluts that are taller than me

She was average. And I already have fucked sluts that are taller than me
JfL you are basically 5'11 and she still expected you to be taller. They crave 6'3 so bad

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, LowTierNormie and Deleted member 470
Who cares about height. On to the next slut it goes. Don’t let this bring you down. 175 cm barefoot is fine for most bitches

• Love it
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Who cares about height. On to the next slut it goes. Don’t let this bring you down. 175 cm barefoot is fine for most bitches
massive cope

• JFL
Reactions: dodt and Deleted member 470
i'm 177 so sit down little boy
Damn,, sorry little giant. I'll just crawl back into my small manlet hole :feelswah:
Are you sure about that?

I feel like even if it is enough(which I feel it is), they would rather fuck a taller one if they could

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
I already knew there are height requeriments that no face can make up for.

you heightmog me by 3 cms just fucking lol

height is almost more important than face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and dodt
I'm currently conducting a tinder experiment where I use Orb's pics (aesthetic chad god) but he's 5'6. So far he only has 30 matches in 5 days. I think if he was 6'2 it would be at 99+. No ones messaged him yet either, but some of the girls are pretty cute.

So far he's doing better than arcbrah who could only pull landwhales :feelsrope:

ya'll are autistic. Face>Height. Some whores want 6 foot but that doesn't automatically mean height>face.

Not all of us are 5'9 manlets.
I'd rather have a slayer face at 5'10 than an average face at 6'2.
As a normie atleast. If I was on this site I'd go 6'2 because you can't change height without a shit ton of money.

Last edited:
BTW she said that , what you think ? on my scale she's strong 8/10 i just love her eyes that color and that PCT
+ she got huge boobs (what i love)

Attachments

• gdfgdfg.png
    gdfgdfg.png
    137.2 KB · Views: 54
BTW she said that , what you think ? on my scale she's strong 8/10 i just love her eyes that color and that PCT
Queen of fraud.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I'm currently conducting a tinder experiment where I use Orb's pics (aesthetic chad god) but he's 5'6. So far he only has 30 matches in 5 days. I think if he was 6'2 it would be at 99+. No ones messaged him yet either, but some of the girls are pretty cute.

So far he's doing better than arcbrah who could only pull landwhales :feelsrope:
fuckin brutal

FUCKING DEATH*SQUARED
just be honest, you like she said your face is fine.

FUCKING DEATH*SQUARED
Over. If you are not saving for LL what the fuck are you doing with your life? You need double LL like you need to breathe.
She is type of girl that will want extremely masculine, dark, tatted, tanned slayer with wide skull, good height (6'3''+) and big dick. OVER

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath