Fucking hate my existence everytime seeing whites being worshipped here.

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
even average looking guys who will be invisible to 90percent of white girls are considered 11/10 in here and worshipped like a fucking god himself if he has caucasian skull.
because girls here are so used to hideous asian eyes with no brow ridge and uppereyelid exposure, they just drool on any kind of white specimen. they dont care if jaw is retruded or scleral show. fucking caucasian eye area with projecting, low brow bone is enough to be 11/10 here in asia.
it's fucking hardwired beauty standard. i realize how subhuman i was everytime and there is no chance of fixing it.
just knowing that i am subhuman and feeling it that even 4/10 considered here are brutally mogging me has a big difference. its literal suifuel.
i am literally the bottom of the bottom. life is tragedy. there is a good chance that i wll rope in few months.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, BigBiceps and norwoodreaper
every one who worships whites is coping hard ngl
only the race with the bigger dick has superior SMV
and that is curries

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, BigBoy and dodt
even average looking guys who will be invisible to 90percent of white girls are considered 11/10 in here and worshipped like a fucking god himself if he has caucasian skull.
because girls here are so used to hideous asian eyes with no brow ridge and uppereyelid exposure, they just drool on any kind of white specimen. they dont care if jaw is retruded or scleral show. fucking caucasian eye area with projecting, low brow bone is enough to be 11/10 here in asia.
it's fucking hardwired beauty standard. i realize how subhuman i was everytime and there is no chance of fixing it. life is tragedy. there is a good chance that i wll rope in few months.
Where do you live in? dw I ain't coming over there to steal your women. I'm a hapa myself.

thx bro

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 2205
it's fucking hardwired beauty standard. i realize how subhuman i was everytime and there is no chance of fixing it.
just knowing that i am subhuman and feeling it that even 4/10 considered here are brutally mogging me has a big difference. its literal suifuel.
i am literally the bottom of the bottom. life is tragedy. there is a good chance that i wll rope in few months.
like who? give some examples

Where do you live in? dw I ain't coming over there to steal your women. I'm a hapa myself.
live in korea.
on internet they just drool over narrow faced average whhite guys who probably be invisible to most of white women.
and i knowing im way less than them, theres no fucking hope.
like who? give some examples
bring any 5/10 white guys and he is god in asia.

live in korea.
on internet they just drool over narrow faced average whhite guys who probably be invisible to most of white women.

jbw

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
NO! WHY YOU REFUSE TO GET THE POINT?
if you DONT DICKMOG ASIANS "JUST BEING WHITE" IS FUCKING WORTHLESS!
STOP COPING

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
live in korea.

@ElliotRodgerJr

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and pisslord
Bro just looksmax to atleast a 6 then you will get white foids. Trust me bro there are white girls who dig asians
yeah man, thanks. i wish you all the best.

I’m going to post more so you feel more suicidal
51A09A32 46A5 4CB7 9015 584690E0FB9C

5521810D 02BC 4C56 9188 8CA593D066D8

90D20C04 46B4 4A09 B75B 580E2EDAD510

Look at those genetic elite If you believe whites are not the most attractive than you are either brain damaged or coping really hard

Just looking at their faces gives me life,hope,love,warm (no homo)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I’m going to post more so you feel more suicidal
View attachment 96357
View attachment 96358
View attachment 96359

Look at those genetic elite If you believe whites are not the most attractive than you are either brain damaged or coping really hard

Just looking at their faces gives me life,hope,love,warm (no homo)
I know they are just biologically attractive.
that's what i always fucking claim.
i hate r/iznidentity or r/hapas who cope so hard that media has constructed the beauty standard.
no, whites are just how people were supposed to look like.
just look at asians around. its so simple why asians are having shit in the west.
they are just fucking ugly as fuck. shit eyes, maxilla, chin, you name it.
deformed subhuman panfaced chinks.
and that's why i hate my existence, man. i know my traits are beyond over and disgusting.

i hate r/iznidentity or r/hapas who cope so hard that media has constructed the beauty standard.
just look at asians around. its so simple why asians are having shit in the west.
and that's why i hate my existence, man. i know my traits are beyond over and disgusting.
Sorry to hear that man

You could find luck in Asian countries even me and I find it somewhat hard tbh

Sorry to hear that man

You could find luck in Asian countries even me and I find it somewhat hard tbh
its not only matter of girls, i just can't stand the fact that i'm aesthetically disgusting creature.
and girls matter yeah. girls hate me.

Society is doomed for many men, it's just not good man. Sad shit, man.

white incels who ruin it for asian incels disgust me tbh.
white and asian mixed offspring are usually incel as well so they make life hell for their kids.
if you are incel you arent ment to reproduce so dont cheat your genetics

white incels who ruin it for asian incels disgust me tbh.
white and asian mixed offspring are usually incel as well so they make life hell for their kids.
if you are incel you arent ment to reproduce so dont cheat your genetics
yes incels deserve death.

they dont deserve death dude they havent harmed anyone
its slut women who ruin incels life who deserve death
i like incels but my hormone just hate ugly people. especially when they are coping.
people did nothing to be ugly but everyone didnt too.
it was lucky dice roll game in the first place and losers dont deserve shit.

God nerfed the asian race. You can't have it all, intelligence and beauty.

That is some devastating shit, man. Just not good at all, man.

It is over:feelswah:
img.jpg

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
r/braincels is getting more cucked with the anti-tallcel hate

This is the payback time, Mongols tried to take over Europe in 13th century, now white chads take over Asian pussies.
God damn i love being white 4416371

every one who worships whites is coping hard ngl
only the race with the bigger dick has superior SMV
and that is curries
Curries have smallest dicks of all :D even 4 inch is big there.

NO! WHY YOU REFUSE TO GET THE POINT?
if you DONT DICKMOG ASIANS "JUST BEING WHITE" IS FUCKING WORTHLESS!
STOP COPING
Your posts have become so boring and shit

cry for my skin and phenotype fag

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
I feel the same way as a black guy in japan, fml. The hierarchy is basically:

White guy
-
-
Asian guy
-
-
-
Shitskins like me

Last edited:
@dotacel thoughts.

JBW is the truest pill of the most true pills.
people are keeping Down syndrome people as sex slaves in Asia just so they can get white dick

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
I've slayed 84 white women, how much could I slay in SEA?