Fucking lol if ur not supplementing bone marrow everyday

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
It has countless benefits, but the 2 noticeable ones I've experienced is tight/clear as fuck skin and joints of steel. I can't recommend supplementing it enough!

where can i get it in supplement form

i chew the bones of chicken cuz it has some meat on it

Isn't that basically the same as supplementing collagen?

where can i get it in supplement form

i chew the bones of chicken cuz it has some meat on it
I get it from amazon "nutricology bone marrow beef" but there are many other good brands that are much cheaper but I prefer this one cuz it's from new zealand range fed animals, whose animal regulations are among the strictest in the world
Isn't that basically the same as supplementing collagen?
"Bone marrow contains several health-promoting compounds, including collagen, conjugated linoleic acid, glycine, and glucosamine"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: her and Chadelite
I get it from amazon "nutricology bone marrow beef" but there are many other good brands that are much cheaper but I prefer this one cuz it's from new zealand range fed animals, whose animal regulations are among the strictest in the world

"Bone marrow contains several health-promoting compounds, including collagen, conjugated linoleic acid, glycine, and glucosamine"
Hope this bone marrow is not 500mg
If this is the composition just 1 tiny chicken feet is better

Sounds good. I might get my hands on it.

Hope this bone marrow is not 500mg
If this is the composition just 1 tiny chicken feet is better
The material is lyophilized, which means it is immediately frozen, then subjected to a high vacuum that vaporizes moisture directly from the solid state. I believe it's much more than 500mg before this "vaporisation" process

The material is lyophilized, which means it is immediately frozen, then subjected to a high vacuum that vaporizes moisture directly from the solid state. I believe it's much more than that before this "vaporisation" process
Still even if it's 100% concentrate for the compounds you mentioned you probably can get the same by eating 4 times more of a collagenous meat

Since the bottle contain 100 caps of 500mg you could just eat 150 or 200grams (not every day, just one time) of collagenous meat to get the content of the entire bottle

Still even if it's 100% concentrate for the compounds you mentioned you probably can get the same by eating 4 times more of a collagenous meat

Since the bottle contain 100 caps of 500mg you could just eat 150 or 200grams (not every day, just one time) of collagenous meat to get the content of the entire bottle
Agreed. It's just more convenient as all supplements are. If you can afford it, it's nice to have as a backup for the days where you don't consume it through food.

Agreed. It's just more convenient as all supplements are. If you can afford it, it's nice to have as a backup for the days where you don't consume it through food.
Hope you didn't get offended,. I'm actually trying to help and or find if I am wrong

What's the point of you saying that if the entire bottle is the equivalent of just one portion of 200grams of gelatin?

Hope you didn't get offended,. I'm actually trying to help and or find if I am wrong

What's the point of you saying that if the entire bottle is the equivalent of just one portion of 200grams of gelatin?
Nah bro I actually like having these conversations as I want to explore the possibility of this supplement being a total waste of money. Can you elaborate on how you calculated the entire bottle being equivalent to one portion of 200g of gelatin? that would be very surprising since I genuinely noticed the benefits I mentioned in the op just from taking 5 capsules everyday for nearly 2 months. I doubt placebo is at play here cuz I injured my ankle 4 years ago and the pain has been haunting me since then but it's literally been nonexistent for the past 3 weeks and I can only credit it to this supplement cuz it's the only recent change I've made in my supplement stack.

Cope Marrow

I doubt bone marrow supps do anything if you're young. Only heard of them being of benefit if you're older. As in 60+.

Cope Marrow

I doubt bone marrow supps do anything if you're young. Only heard of them being of benefit if you're older. As in 60+.
I want to maintain my youth as much as possible and I'm crossing my fingers this will be effective in the long run amongst all the other supplements I'm taking.

Nah bro I actually like having these conversations as I want to explore the possibility of this supplement being a total waste of money. Can you elaborate on how you calculated the entire bottle being equivalent to one portion of 200g of gelatin? cuz that would be very surprising since I genuinely noticed the benefits I mentioned in the op just from taking 5 capsules everyday for nearly 2 months. I doubt placebo is at play here cuz I injured my ankle 4 years ago and the pain has been haunting me since then but it's literally been nonexistent for the past 3 weeks and I can only credit it to this supplement cuz it's the only recent change I've made in my supplement stack.
14 grams of bone marrow = 12g of fat and 1g of protein plus very, very small amounts of vitamins plus conjugate linoleic acid Wich is good but you would get it just from consuming plain ruminant animal's fat

I actually made a mistake, you would need much less than 150 grams of a beef collagenous meat

The entire bottle contain just 50g of bone marrow the concentrate mean that just the water is removed who's practically nothing now just go see what 50 grams of gelatin contain

Screenshot 2020 02 15 14 18 24 333 comandroidchrome

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and draco
14 grams of bone marrow = 12g of fat and 1g of protein plus very, very small amounts of vitamins plus conjugate linoleic acid Wich is good but you would get it just from consuming plain ruminant animal's fat

I actually made a mistake, you would need much less than 150 grams of a beef collagenous meat

The entire bottle contain just 50g of bone marrow the concentrate mean that just the water is removed who's practically nothing now just go see what 50 grams of gelatin contain

View attachment 268606
hmmm thanks for breaking it down. Guess the only way to find out if this is a waste of money is to discontinue taking it for a while, while maintaining the same regimen and see if my ankle pain returns. Will update this thread in 3 months.

hmmm thanks for breaking it down. Guess the only way to find out if this is a waste of money is to discontinue taking it for a while, while maintaining the same regimen and see if my ankle pain returns. Will update this thread in 3 months.
Try eating a bit of gelatin, there's actual data showing that it help joints

Try eating a bit of gelatin, there's actual data showing that it help joints
I've always consumed the bones and skin in canned salmon and sardines way before supplementing bone marrow. Idk we'll see in a few months if this disappearing pain is just a coincidence.