FUCKING WOW!!! I TOLD SOME FRIEND IRL ((HALF OF THEM WERE GIRLS)) ABOUT PSL AND THIS HAPPENED

Deleted member 10374

Deleted member 10374

remember, everything you say is cope
i told em separately today bout PSL, bonestructure, mewing and how the ratings works. I showed them a Chico, Opry, Brad Pitt, Gandy and some users here who are 5.5-7psl (i wont dox them) and i wanted from them to rate the poeple listed above. I explained to them how the Chad meme works also

At first most of them laughed at me, but after a moment the majority told me this:
-Opry is attractive, but kinda average, i dont like his eyes, they are odd(4-5PSL). Gandy at 25 looks good but ive seen better, he is squinting hard (5.5 psl). Chico is damn attractive but in my school ive seen enough of them. Pitt is classic, so good feautures, idk how someone can say his Cheekbones are not existing (7-8).
Looksmax users - they seem cringe (no other responses)

other opinions were like
-Chico is like eboy, Gandy is average (4.5-5 PSL). Pitt above average (6-7). Looksmax users seem like they have no life, 1-2 said "some of them are attractive, but not that much to be considered 7psl", and 1 boy from my age said one of them is 8psl.

If you wonder how many people i asked, i asked 22​

i asked them about me too after they reacted to every1 showed by me

my results (from males rating) were lowest 6, highest 7.25
my results (from girls rating) were lowest 6.5, highest 7.99 (they said no1 is perfect)

TL;DR i know it seems ridiculous and hard to believe that i ask someone about that, especially 22 people​

we were literaly 23 people (with me) at one time for a moment, but the majority of time we were like 10-11. I asked every1 ive met today​

they were chill, nothing serious or meaningful happened and thats all
I made this thread cuz i know there are people in .me that dont go outside often and make thems conclusion about how every girl want to sleep with the people listed above, cuz they are "chads" or something. Some of my friends told me this is delusional thinking (not to me, cuz i dont take the shitty advices for dates, but they said this about u) , but im in .me because i want to looksmax
No1 since November (when i told em im in here) laughed at me, cuz they know im here just for the sake of LOOKs
thats all, bue

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Haven, Looks234, sandcelmuttcel and 25 others
Dnr that wall of autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Looks234, chaddyboi66 and 45 others
tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, Looks234, Deleted member 11770 and 39 others
Image result for autism gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Looks234, Deleted member 11770 and 23 others
this happened

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, doll, Deleted member 5698 and 11 others
Now your going to be known as the weird insecure kid at school

Good job

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Lolcel, Deleted member 11770 and 34 others
QONVIyz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Danish_Retard and Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
congratulations you've committed social suicide to tell us things we already know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Looks234, Lolcel and 29 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Pubertymaxxer3, delusionalretard and 1 other person
congratulations you've committed social suicide to tell us things we already know
also, the most harsh thing they said is this forum is trash, nothing else.
Y do you think the world would be over if some1 kknow you are here??

• +1
i told em separately today bout PSL, bonestructure, mewing and how the ratings works. I showed them a Chico, Opry, Brad Pitt, Gandy and some users here who are 5.5-7psl (i wont dox them) and i wanted from them to rate the poeple listed above. I explained to them how the Chad meme works also

At first most of them laughed at me, but after a moment the majority told me this:
-Opry is attractive, but kinda average, i dont like his eyes, they are odd(4-5PSL). Gandy at 25 looks good but ive seen better, he is squinting hard (5.5 psl). Chico is damn attractive but in my school ive seen enough of them. Pitt is classic, so good feautures, idk how someone can say his Cheekbones are not existing (7-8).
Looksmax users - they seem cringe (no other responses)

other opinions were like
-Chico is like eboy, Gandy is average (4.5-5 PSL). Pitt above average (6-7). Looksmax users seem like they have no life, 1-2 said "some of them are attractive, but not that much to be considered 7psl", and 1 boy from my age said one of them is 8psl.

If you wonder how many people i asked, i asked 22​

i asked them about me too after they reacted to every1 showed by me

my results (from males rating) were lowest 6, highest 7.25
my results (from girls rating) were lowest 6.5, highest 7.99 (they said no1 is perfect)

TL;DR i know it seems ridiculous and hard to believe that i ask someone about that, especially 22 people​

we were literaly 23 people (with me) at one time for a moment, but the majority of time we were like 10-11. I asked every1 ive met today​

they were chill, nothing serious or meaningful happened and thats all
I made this thread cuz i know there are people in .me that dont go outside often and make thems conclusion about how every girl want to sleep with the people listed above, cuz they are "chads" or something. Some of my friends told me this is delusional thinking, but im in .me because i want to looksmax

thats all, bue
"Gandy is average" :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, Deleted member 12611, mogstar and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, bugeye, Deleted member 10602 and 9 others
You asked 12 year olds to rate Gandy etc?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, RealLooksmaxxer and Pubertymaxxer3
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 13787, Lolcel and 9 others
not at all, im not socially insecure
Its not about what you think people will be be laughing behind your back for that. It is incredibly weird and gay for a man to be "obsessing" about male models and male looks

• +1
im telling you, you all overate these models
Wdym "we" overrate these models

We didn't make them models

Society as a whole already views them as attractive

If this wasn't the case they wouldn't be models

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Zradrad, Deleted member 9511 and 13 others
cringe imagine doing that

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Yuya Moggershima, Lolcel and 6 others
why would you ever try to blackpill normie women

they dont deserve this info

youre going to blow this shit up and give away your advantage lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511 and Pubertymaxxer3
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5698 and 6 others
Its not about what you think people will be be laughing behind your back for that. It is incredibly weird and gay for a man to be "obsessing" about male models and male looks
im not obsessed with anything, the majority of .me is
your comment is pure example that you have no idea what is happening in outside world. Nobody is going to say a bad thing or laugh at me, because they know the web is full of trash. And they knew since october 2020 that im here. You are delusional

• +1

im bluepilled, wdym by trying to blackpill them, i just asked them for ratings

• +1
im telling you, you all overate these models
No, they are coping saying he's average, because don't wanna admit their subumanity

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9852, court monarch777 and 4 others
cringe imagine doing that
imaging just imaging the worst things happened. Do u even realise that i just asked them for ratings? Not every1 is a loser

• +1
Probably LARP. Even if it did happen people and especially girls will always virtue-signal IRL, you can't just take what people IRL say at face value, the sooner you learn that lesson the better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Rainman988, Baldingman1998 and 14 others
Meme gender, never talk to foids irl unironically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, TsarTsar444, bruhcel and 3 others
Probably LARP. Even if it did happen people and especially girls will always virtue-signal IRL, you can't just take what people IRL say at face value, the sooner you learn that lesson the better.
yeah, you gota be a delusional Looksmaxer that things he know 2x more than Neil Tyson

• +1
u probably never talked to a girl...

• +1
yeah, you gota be a delusional Looksmaxer that things he know 2x more than Neil Tyson
Knowing that these people are professional top models do you genuinely believe the ratings your classmates gave were accurate?

"Opry is attractive, but kinda average, i dont like his eyes, they are odd(4-5PSL). Gandy at 25 looks good but ive seen better, he is squinting hard (5.5 psl). Chico is damn attractive but in my school ive seen enough of them. Pitt is classic, so good feautures, idk how someone can say his Cheekbones are not existing (7-8)."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person

i take the LOOKS tips from here, like mewing. Everything else here is bunch of bullshit srls

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, TsarTsar444 and Pubertymaxxer3
girls always hit me with that "his eyes are weird" when i tell them to rate opry

• +1
Knowing that these people are professional top models do you genuinely believe the ratings your classmates gave were accurate?

"Opry is attractive, but kinda average, i dont like his eyes, they are odd(4-5PSL). Gandy at 25 looks good but ive seen better, he is squinting hard (5.5 psl). Chico is damn attractive but in my school ive seen enough of them. Pitt is classic, so good feautures, idk how someone can say his Cheekbones are not existing (7-8)."
some of them were older than me, also no1 took this seriously. Majority of the time we had fun and i was making fun of your bullshit crap about women attraction and else. As i said, im here for LOOKS max, not anything else, everything else i see here is clear indicator that no1 have ever talked to a real girl

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Pubertymaxxer3
girls always hit me with that "his eyes are weird" when i tell them to rate opry
they said it in a manier that they are unnatractive

im not obsessed with anything, the majority of .me is
your comment is pure example that you have no idea what is happening in outside world. Nobody is going to say a bad thing or laugh at me, because they know the web is full of trash. And they knew since october 2020 that im here. You are delusional
Alright u arrogant little prick

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 10374
they said it in a manier that they are unnatractive
Ok well obviously this isn't the case because otherwise they would have never been hired as professional top models

You don't just become a top model for no reason

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Why do people do this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Lolcel, SendMePicsToRate and 5 others
Ok well obviously this isn't the case because otherwise they would have never been hired as professional top models

You don't just become a top model for no reason

u become top model not because you are the most attractive person in the wolrd, but because you wana work as influencer about some products or just taking photoshoped pics​

THEY ARE NOT LABELED AS THE MOST ATTRACTIVE MAN ALIVE​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 5698, SendMePicsToRate and 1 other person
Wdym "we" overrate these models

We didn't make them models

Society as a whole already views them as attractive

If this wasn't the case they wouldn't be models
they are GL but not as such as 10/10 or 9,99/10

they are GL but not as such as 10/10 or 9,99/10
So your point is that the looksmax community doesn't know how to rate attractiveness because your random 23 classmates disagreed with us and rated a top model as below average-average?
Meme Reaction GIF
good bye GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 6373 and 5 others
So your point is that the looksmax community doesn't know how to rate attractiveness because your random 23 classmates disagreed with us and rated a top model as below average-average?

I think some1 here said Gandy is the most attractive person in the world, after that every1 claimed he is the one in this Forum

Why did you go around telling people about ”PSL, bonestructure, mewing and how the ratings work”. First rule of the blackpill is to not spread it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
Why did you go around telling people about ”PSL, bonestructure, mewing and how the ratings work”. First rule of the blackpill is to not spread it.
I told them how to rate and on what is based of. Most of them already knew about mewing
Sorry, but im bluepilled

• Ugh..
Reactions: TsarTsar444
They are so used to seeing good looking guys on the internet that they think top models are average looking lmao, put one of those models in a crowd and they will look like gods compared to the average person.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Rainman988, antiantifa and 7 others
This is a case between aesthetics and appeal. Aesthetically the models are at the top, but that doesn’t mean they have high appeal, especially to a bunch of 15 year old girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
They are so used to seeing good looking guys on the internet that they think top models are average looking lmao, put one of those models in a crowd and they will look like gods compared to the average person.
i was rated 6.5-8, why do i not shine in the crowd huh? Because this shit is a fucking shit about top tier male

black/red/blue pill too. No1 is prone to one way of thinking. "BLUEPILLED" people experience the things that Black people do too. Its system that i dont think its right.
If you never been in a crowd, thats what it look like : No1 will give a shit about u and they will continue to the things they are heading or just watching their business

This is a case between aesthetics and appeal. Aesthetically the models are at the top, but that doesn’t mean they have high appeal, especially to a bunch of 15 year old girls
Appeal comes from aestethics dummy. Y being 8 psl bonestructure if you are viewd like 5-6/10? MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE