FUCKING WOW!!! I TOLD SOME FRIEND IRL ((HALF OF THEM WERE GIRLS)) ABOUT PSL AND THIS HAPPENED

Nah he showed his Stacy ex, I bet he’s slaying now.
Lmao where is his stacy ex though? I doubt it very much because he was fucking retarded

For posterity:

From what he told me she was a bitch and left him for a balding manlet cause NT.
Why does that sound like a huge larp though jfc, I mean going around telling people about blackpill is kinda fucking autistic

Balding manlet though lmao if that is true I am caging hard

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Normies don’t understand how PSL works, a normie I know was showing pictures of a local chadlite- chad and calling him ugly just because he had some sports drama or something. Normies only look into if someone is fat, short or has acne or balding, they don’t understand bone structure. If those same models were shown were wearing hype beast clothing, they would be rated far higher

Normies don’t understand how PSL works, a normie I know was showing pictures of a local chadlite- chad and calling him ugly just because he had some sports drama or something. Normies only look into if someone is fat, short or has acne or balding, they don’t understand bone structure. If those same models were shown were wearing hype beast clothing, they would be rated far higher
Bruh...you realize OP left right?

When you want to see if women are attracted to you, never ask them what is attractive or if they like you because they will never be able to tell you the truth about how you look and they won't know what they find attractive (according to them, it just happens). Women won't be honest with you because they are afraid of the consequences of doing so since you are stronger than them and can fight back if they piss you off, that is why women are more cowardly than men on average.

So, the best way to know if they like you is to judge based on how they act towards you, do they look at you even if they don't know who you are? If so, how do they look at you? Do they give you long eye contact without talking? All of these questions will help in determining your true SMV.

Women often tell fat guys that they aren't ugly in order to boost their self esteem and make them feel better about themselves but they would never date such a man, so they just lie.

Never tell anyone about the black pill or the red pill, they will never understand it.

Why do you think guys allow women to put them in the friendzone? Because women lie to them by telling them that they look good and men think they have a chance with her so they stick around and they reject women who are interested in them in the process.

This is why you should never trust what a woman thinks of you. Watch her actions, don't listen to her words.

Most NT looksmax user

@Biiyo03 @WontStopNorwooding @Haven check this shit out, absolute cagefuel

• +1
Reactions: Haven