FUCKING WOW!!! I TOLD SOME FRIEND IRL ((HALF OF THEM WERE GIRLS)) ABOUT PSL AND THIS HAPPENED

i was rated 6.5-8, why do i not shine in the crowd huh? Because this shit is a fucking shit about top tier male

black/red/blue pill too. No1 is prone to one way of thinking. "BLUEPILLED" people experience the things that Black people do too. Its system that i dont think its right.
If you never been in a crowd, thats what it look like : No1 will give a shit about u and they will continue to the things they are heading or just watching their business
6.5 isn't very high

Also aren't you like 14

Why do you want to shine in a crowd are you trying to attract pedos

6.5 isn't very high

Also aren't you like 14

Why do you want to shine in a crowd are you trying to attract pedos

WHEN THE FUCK I SAID THAT I WANT TO SHINE , YOU FUCKING LOW IQ RETARD.​

I SAID EVEN IF YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUYL MAN IN THE WORLD, YOU WILL STILL BEEN SAW LIKE AN ORDINARY PERSON​

• JFL
Reactions: saga
I SAID EVEN IF YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUYL MAN IN THE WORLD, YOU WILL STILL BEEN SAW LIKE A ORDINARY PERSON
If you think this your iq is so low you are lost to society
Also you seem to have a highly inflated view of yourself I saw your pictures and you were no where near 8.5 I don't know why your range went that high

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698 and StrangerDanger
If you think this your iq is so low you are lost to society
Also you seem to have a highly inflated view of yourself I saw your pictures and you were no where near 8.5 I don't know why your range went that high
because i said multiply times that my lenses are 18mm.

Also your and .me ratings are Higly exaggerated
IQ?

i just took it
@StrangerDanger

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite and Deleted member 10413
@Grimba
what happened, y dont u replie cuck? Did your fingers fall off or you have nothing else to shit with on my name?

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
I SAID EVEN IF YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUYL MAN IN THE WORLD, YOU WILL STILL BEEN SAW LIKE AN ORDINARY PERSON
So your logic is:

If you are the most beautiful man in the world you will still be seen as an average person in a crowd

This is obviously not the case as there is a VERY wide difference between an average person:
heres-what-the-average-person-looks-like-in-each-country-112.jpg

And one of the most attractive people in the world:

Also a random iq test you took on online means nothing to me

So your logic is:

If you are the most beautiful man in the world you will still be seen as an average person in a crowd

This is obviously not the case as there is a VERY wide difference between an average person:

View attachment 990608
COPE
O
P
E
its not random, its made by Mensa

dont you fucking read? Why no1 reads my comments like what they are
Old pic? Why the fuck is this thread in your tabs while your viewing your results from mensa

So your logic is:

View attachment 990608
and yesView attachment 990608 this is not that good

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
Old pic? Why the fuck is this thread in your tabs while your viewing your results from mensa
its old pic still
i saved the results in the bookmark when i did it. The screenshot is new, but the pic of the results is old

its old pic still
i saved the results in the bookmark when i did it. The screenshot is new, but the pic of the results is old
@StrangerDanger ok?

its old pic still
lol that's not how it works, your results are an output from a script, how the fuck are you gonna bookmark it? go try it for yourself

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
If you already understand that it's not there official test then how can you be stupid enough to try to pass your score off as if it means anything

If you already understand that it's not there official test then how can you be stupid enough to try to pass your score off as if it means anything
Why dont you try the free "ez" version of the test by yourself and see if you can score a full score.
Also, the free test is example of how hard the real questions on paid one are.
On Official, there are results over 145
If you can score the max score of NON OFFICIAL test, then i dont think it means you are dull

And probably means you are around 145IQ​

Why dont you try the free "ez" version of the test by yourself and see if you can score a full score.
Also, the free test is example of how hard the real questions on paid one are.
On Official, there are results over 145
If you can score the max score of NON OFFICIAL test, then i dont think it means you are dull

And probably means you are around 145IQ​

Wait do you genuinely believe that your iq is 145?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, court monarch777, SendMePicsToRate and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777
some of them were older than me, also no1 took this seriously. Majority of the time we had fun and i was making fun of your bullshit crap about women attraction and else. As i said, im here for LOOKS max, not anything else, everything else i see here is clear indicator that no1 have ever talked to a real girl
i'm more than twice your age and the things here about attraction are not "bullshit" in the real world.

u become top model not because you are the most attractive person in the wolrd, but because you wana work as influencer about some products or just taking photoshoped pics​

THEY ARE NOT LABELED AS THE MOST ATTRACTIVE MAN ALIVE​

Oh My God Omg GIF by CBC

you know models usually get scouted right? Its not like you "study to be a model". Also lol at "photoshopped pics", watch any video of opry for example, and you will see the amount of "photoshop" his pics have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and TsarTsar444
i was rated 6.5-8, why do i not shine in the crowd huh? Because this shit is a fucking shit about top tier male

black/red/blue pill too. No1 is prone to one way of thinking. "BLUEPILLED" people experience the things that Black people do too. Its system that i dont think its right.
If you never been in a crowd, thats what it look like : No1 will give a shit about u and they will continue to the things they are heading or just watching their business
If you are a 6.5 theres no way you don't shine in a crowd. I'm just a 5.5 and I already stand out a bit (catch attention from some people). You are overrating yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
i'm more than twice your age and the things here about attraction are not "bullshit" in the real world.
i can tell by your 100 days online here

chico, opry and gandy not considered giga slayers? aspies on suicidewatch

If you are a 6.5 theres no way you don't shine in a crowd. I'm just a 5.5 and I already stand out a bit. You are overrating yourself.
i dont say im 6.5, the girls do

180cm, 18mm lense

Last edited:
LOL :lul: , OP where are you from?

If you are a 6.5 theres no way you don't shine in a crowd. I'm just a 5.5 and I already stand out a bit (catch attention from some people). You are overrating yourself.
u can catch attention for sure, i expireince this tho, but its not like they are going to lay down or dumb shit like that. Mostly they gives u a shy look and thats it

oh, you mean irl rating then. People here scale differently.
i meant psl, and highest i got from them (and most commonly) was 7.99

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Were these actually your friends or just some kids you barely knew who went up to at school or something, cause this is pretty interesting ngl, but it sound off.

Were these actually your friends or just some kids you barely knew who went up to at school or something, cause this is pretty interesting ngl, but it sound off.
friends, some of them late pubes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
i meant psl, and highest i got from them (and most commonly) was 7.99
Then they are underrating the models HARD. As other user said here, they don't become top paid models for no reason.

Also dont fucking talk about PSL irl ffs. Theres already enough competition without the need of lots of guys around knowing exactly what to do to increase attractiveness. The blackpill should never be spread or else it will be worse for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, TsarTsar444, Wallenberg and 1 other person
Then they are underrating the models HARD. As other user said here, they don't become top paid models for no reason.

Also dont fucking talk about PSL irl ffs. Theres already enough competition without the need of lots of guys around knowing exactly what to do to increase attractiveness. The blackpill should never be spread or else it will be worse for everyone.
tell me if this
mogs this

they are both at a level where looks start becoming "subjective". Gandy is nowhere near "average". Current Gandy aged bad, but we are talking about prime Gandy and prime Pitt.
yeah, i dont say Gandy isnt attractive, but it aint the most attractive. If we talk about money, and we dont count a lot of mantions, cars, charitys and ect. Brad Pitts net worth is 300 mil, cuz of his looks not much of a acting skills

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible

I think some1 here said Gandy is the most attractive person in the world, after that every1 claimed he is the one in this Forum

not true

-Opry is attractive, but kinda average, i dont like his eyes, they are odd(4-5PSL). Gandy at 25 looks good but ive seen better, he is squinting hard (5.5 psl).
i asked them about me too after they reacted to every1 showed by me

my results (from males rating) were lowest 6, highest 7.25
my results (from girls rating) were lowest 6.5, highest 7.99 (they said no1 is perfect)
you were rated 2 points higher than opry and gandy and some girl said you are 7.99/8 :lul:
you can just tell they were bullshitting and virtue signalling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and Wallenberg
you were rated 2 points higher than opry and gandy and some girl said you are 7.99/8 :lul:
you can just tell they were bullshitting and virtue signalling
not at all, i can read signs better than u