FUCKING WOW!!! I TOLD SOME FRIEND IRL ((HALF OF THEM WERE GIRLS)) ABOUT PSL AND THIS HAPPENED

Imagine larping as a 145 iq genius with this profile picture
10374.jpg
its purpose is to make fun

Yes dude I am totally larping when I decided to hop on this site for 10 minutes today after having some girl ask for my fucking number when I was picking up groceries JFL at you cunt.

Clearly it is getting to you though otherwise you wouldn't sound so butthurt.
my god.... then go fucking fuck her, u fucking cunt with no dick

Im actually thinking he has some problems, tbh i feel sad for insulting him now, not even larping i actually feel bad. Sorry bro @KPetrov

And lastly, pic of him
20210211_230410-jpg.984718

img_20210210_211939-jpg.984719

To prove he is not 400 pounds XD

Attachments

• 1613513683800.png
    1613513683800.png
    605.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Im actually thinking he has some problems, tbh i feel sad for insulting him now, not even larping i actually feel bad. Sorry bro @KPetrov
i understand that internet is full with missundurstanding. I dont know what your life is, neither u know mine. But yeah, we are prone to insult each other for the sake of satire

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
my god.... then go fucking fuck her, u fucking cunt with no dick
Oh my god why would I when she isn't my type and I have just come out of a breakup jfc.

Jfl imagine thinking everything is about sex though literal low iq monkey.

Screenshot 2021 02 16 at 51700 PM

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
@Tony Is this cigan your dog from Plovdiv?

• JFL
Reactions: Tony and gymislife
i understand that internet is full with missundurstanding. I dont know what your life is, neither u know mine. But yeah, we are prone to insult each other for the sake of satire
He wasn't sorry he was mocking you lmao

Oh my god why would I when she isn't my type and I have just come out of a breakup jfc.

Jfl imagine thinking everything is about sex though literal low iq monkey.
i would prefer to sleep with her, rather than just rotting here. Guess i have nothing else to do right now in midnight so im doing this, rotting here

i would prefer to sleep with her, rather than just rotting here. Guess i have nothing else to do right now in midnight so im doing this, rotting here
Hence you are another brainwashed degenerate faggot on this site.

Hence you are another brainwashed degenerate faggot on this site.
im nothing like brainwash, as i said previously, i was making fun of you in front of my friends

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
im nothing like brainwash, as i said previously, i was making fun of you in front of my friends
I mean you clearly are because you value the sex over genuine human connection but I guess you are too low IQ to tell what I actually meant.

Yes you were mocking me the person who is totally happy in life and who doesn't care about me with your friends who now think you are some insecure little loser browsing incel forums.

I mean you clearly are because you value the sex over genuine human connection but I guess you are too low IQ to tell what I actually meant.

Yes you were mocking me the person who is totally happy in life and who doesn't care about me with your friends who now think you are some insecure little loser browsing incel forums.
u clearly didnt read anything i wrote, i wont hesitate to try change your dull mindset, keep coping retard

that is going too far away....
Too far away? too far away as in it is too far to her grave otherwise you would do it anyways?
u clearly didnt read anything i wrote, i wont hesitate to try change your dull mindset, keep coping retard
Please change my mindset then you utter cunt please enlighten me to your retarded world views

I needed this laugh today. Caging at your autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymislife, SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 10413
How did your mother die.

PSL = genetics

you can't improve shit

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
My ability to insult people isn't nearly good enough to make a proper evisceration thread tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Tony and SendMePicsToRate
im leaving, do whatever the fuck u want cucks

My ability to insult people isn't nearly good enough to make a proper evisceration thread tbh
You seem to underestimate your abilities a toddler with a grasp of basic english could eviscerate this little faggot. He would never stand a chance against even you.

lol just ask foids who virtue signal their entire lives to rate. JFL :feelskek: :feelskek:

Actions speak louder than words you can't trust what anyone says. x1000 for women.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Rainman988
my results (from males rating) were lowest 6, highest 7.25
my results (from girls rating) were lowest 6.5, highest 7.99 (they said no1 is perfect)
do you really think you are more handsome than chico, gandy? if you had at least 50 qi, you would realize that the ratings were based on a signal of virtue (saying that super models are ugly, and saying that you, a normal boy, are more beautiful than them).
ASPIETHREAD

do whatever you want, you have no life
im lifing this shit hole, you better stay here, its your rightest place
This is 10/10 English, wouldn’t expect anything else coming from a genius with a 145 IQ

@EktoPlasma @loox @SendMePicsToRate you guys literally made him ragequit the forum wtf.

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and SendMePicsToRate
@EktoPlasma @loox @SendMePicsToRate you guys literally made him ragequit the forum wtf.
It is my proudest moment ngl, he was so painfully retarded and it was so likely it was gonna be a larp too tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
It is my proudest moment ngl, he was so painfully retarded and it was so likely it was gonna be a larp too tbh
Nah he showed his Stacy ex, I bet he’s slaying now.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate