Fuckkk. Gave my two weeks notice today and I still haven't talked to cute HQNP shy virgin.

dough2

dough2

Gold
I mean I've talked to her but just about work but I don't say what's up, hi, or goodbye. Gonna be awkward as fuck, gonna have to pop like 10 addies to get my confidence up.

Did she give any iois?

I mean I've talked to her but just about work but I don't say what's up, hi, or goodbye. Gonna be awkward as fuck, gonna have to pop like 10 addies to get my confidence up.
just rape her bro

Did she give any iois?
Yes, she's really shy but I always catch her looking at me, and whenever she's walking towards me she looks down. Also I literally watched her eyes (not just pupils) dilate when I called her name and she turned around and saw me. Also, since the exact time I suspected that she developed a crush on me for other reasons, she stopped wearing glasses and has worn contacts every day.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Yes, she's really shy but I always catch her looking at me, and whenever she's walking towards me she looks down. Also I literally watched her eyes (not just pupils) dilate when I called her name and she turned around and saw me. Also, since the exact time I suspected that she developed a crush on me for other reasons, she stopped wearing glasses and has worn contacts every day.
Bro these are good indicators what the fuck are you waiting for slide into her DMs and go on a date asap

Bro these are good indicators what the fuck are you waiting for slide into her DMs and go on a date asap
She literally doesn't have any social media profiles bro. :love:

She literally doesn't have any social media profiles bro. :love:
Next time you see her ask her if she wants to go out somewhere just you 2

Nah bruh, that's so Seventies breaux. It's all about the text game IMHO.
No it doesnt matter how you tell her if shes interested shes interested
Just fuckiny do it OP you're gonna regret it if you do nothing after all these iois

JUST DO IT OP YOU’LL BE 80 YEARS OLD ONE DAY SAYING “WHY DIDNT I JUST DO THIS LMAOOO”

OP FUCKING DO IT RIGHT NOW

No it doesnt matter how you tell her if shes interested shes interested
Just fuckiny do it OP you're gonna regret it if you do nothing after all these iois
I'm just gonna ask her for her number and go from there like an NT non-redditor.

I'm just gonna ask her for her number and go from there like an NT non-redditor.
Yeah do that but sometime within this week message her if she eants to go out or on a date

Would kill to touch a foids hand