Fun Fact: Christian women appear younger, more attractive

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Zephir
Time online
10d 23h 21m
This is a divine revelation!

I tried two dating apps, one secular and then one Christian. When I tried the secular one I was looking for women close my own age. It was really sobering. Scanning through they all looked washed up and haggard and a mess. And these were even ones barely pushing 30. Then I switch to the Upward Christian app. Bingo! The women in my age group were all 5-10 years younger looking, amazing, healthy looking, pure and even virginal . Even the black women looked decent!

RealSurgerymax

RealSurgerymax

From .net
Time online
4d 13h 24m
Secular nightlife including Smoking, drugs, and excessive drinking lead to demise.

The body is a temple of Christ.

Noctis_777

Noctis_777

Genesismaxxed
Time online
4d 14h 15m
I know. I enjoy fucking my girlfriend hard and making her orgasm. We are both Christians. We both orgasm at the same time most times we fuck which to me is divine and a signal that we are meant for each other
You gotta spread the love of God somehow.

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Mind Games
Time online
136d 18h 25m
People in this thread who disagree need to read more into the situation.

secular foids have entertainment as their god. They will drink, eat, smoke, fuck, etc. Because the only thing that keeps them running is constant shots of dopamine.

Religious foids have entertainment as a priority in life, as all people do. But they prioritize family, community and spirituality much more often than secular foids. Which is why religious people on average feel more life fulfillment than non-religious people.

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Quantum
Time online
34d 12h 27m
Hope they really are virgins. Christian girls go two ways from my experience 1. They save themselves for marriage and are virgins. 2. They are larpers who are really whores. Number 1 is very rare tbh.
My ex-oneitis was the former. She just got married to a Chadriguiez tho.

UnderCovrN0rmie

UnderCovrN0rmie

yo mama so ugly she looks like you
Time online
105d 8h 18m
It probably has more to do with stuff like abstinence from alcohol, not partying until 2AM, etc. than it does to do with God keeping them young looking for a few extra years tbh.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SubhumanCurrycel Success Fun fact: OffTopic 4
NarcyChadlite Rage Whose Philtrum Am I Supposed Make Fun Of NOW?????? OffTopic 14
Rob Paul'sHeight Blackpill TikTok Trend: Making fun of babies OffTopic 3