Fun Fact: Christian women appear younger, more attractive

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
This is a divine revelation!

I tried two dating apps, one secular and then one Christian. When I tried the secular one I was looking for women close my own age. It was really sobering. Scanning through they all looked washed up and haggard and a mess. And these were even ones barely pushing 30. Then I switch to the Upward Christian app. Bingo! The women in my age group were all 5-10 years younger looking, amazing, healthy looking, pure and even virginal . Even the black women looked decent!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, Need2Ascend, Good_Little_Goy and 10 others
Bingos me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, Need2Ascend, Danish_Retard and 4 others
shut the fuck up you fucking retard dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 685, Gaia262 and 4 others
Maybe I should convert. I don't want some religious nutjob though.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and SkinjobCatastrophe
virtuous living slows aging what a shocker lmao water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and UnderCovrN0rmie
Christian chad only

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ToursOverBoyo2020
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Secular nightlife including Smoking, drugs, and excessive drinking lead to demise.

The body is a temple of Christ.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Blackout.xl
Hope they really are virgins. Christian girls go two ways from my experience 1. They save themselves for marriage and are virgins. 2. They are larpers who are really whores. Number 1 is very rare tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Danish_Retard, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 2 others
I know. I enjoy fucking my girlfriend hard and making her orgasm. We are both Christians. We both orgasm at the same time most times we fuck which to me is divine and a signal that we are meant for each other

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Blackout.xl, SkinjobCatastrophe and 3 others
so should we refrain from adultery too or does this only apply to women

I’m just saying take care of your body.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I know. I enjoy fucking my girlfriend hard and making her orgasm. We are both Christians. We both orgasm at the same time most times we fuck which to me is divine and a signal that we are meant for each other
You gotta spread the love of God somehow.

You gotta spread the love of God somehow.
Its sweet because she asks me to pray for us before we go to bed so I pray to Jesus for strength.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and Deleted member 5431
Its sweet because she asks me to pray for us before we go to bed so I pray to Jesus for strength.
Better hope Jesus doesn’t end cucking you tbh.

People in this thread who disagree need to read more into the situation.

secular foids have entertainment as their god. They will drink, eat, smoke, fuck, etc. Because the only thing that keeps them running is constant shots of dopamine.

Religious foids have entertainment as a priority in life, as all people do. But they prioritize family, community and spirituality much more often than secular foids. Which is why religious people on average feel more life fulfillment than non-religious people.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
Hope they really are virgins. Christian girls go two ways from my experience 1. They save themselves for marriage and are virgins. 2. They are larpers who are really whores. Number 1 is very rare tbh.

My ex-oneitis was the former. She just got married to a Chadriguiez tho.

sorry br0

It probably has more to do with stuff like abstinence from alcohol, not partying until 2AM, etc. than it does to do with God keeping them young looking for a few extra years tbh.