Funding for research? Srs post

D

Deleted member 5456

Iron
Given that almost no company out there actually cares about looksmaxing, I would like to conduct research torwards actual looksmaxing, NOT cancer research, AIDS or some other shit, actual hardcore looksmaxing like jaw growth, dickmaxing, skullmaxing and framemaxing. How exactly can I go about getting funding for this. I know there are a lot of guys who want to improve their looks and dick size but unfortunately there are very few organizations conducting research for this type of stuff. Most of the drugs and surgeries for looksmaxing came as an afterthought of other things.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Baldingman1998 and Copeful
How much you need man? Just send me the bitcoin addy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5456
nice try

• +1
Reactions: chad-lite-ascender and Copeful
send me bitcoin i have research for experimental heightmaxxing in the works no jew scam 100% guarantee

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Baldingman1998 and Copeful
How much you need man? Just send me the bitcoin addy
If you were srs, I would actually take some money, most men srsly need to looksmax and breed Stacies with their spermcels so I can see that look on their faces once they give birth, it would be priceless.

• JFL
Reactions: Hightwolf
Srsly though, why doesn't a group of ugly dicklets get together and actually form a research team or something?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
send me bitcoin i have research for experimental heightmaxxing in the works no jew scam 100% guarantee
you need the credentials
You technically don't need credentials to do research, maybe for a reputable company which probably won't dedicate any time or money torwards research for looksmaxing.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
You technically don't need credentials to do research, maybe for a reputable company which probably won't dedicate any time or money torwards research for looksmaxing.
why not they will explode with money

Given that almost no company out there actually cares about looksmaxing, I would like to conduct research torwards actual looksmaxing, NOT cancer research, AIDS or some other shit, actual hardcore looksmaxing like jaw growth, dickmaxing, skullmaxing and framemaxing. How exactly can I go about getting funding for this. I know there are a lot of guys who want to improve their looks and dick size but unfortunately there are very few organizations conducting research for this type of stuff. Most of the drugs and surgeries for looksmaxing came as an afterthought of other things.
my marketing professor in university did his phd in aesthetic appeal of faces in advertisement, so i guess marketing researchers could possibly fund a study like that, maybe a mix between marketing and surgery

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
count me in as a lab rat for stuff related with gh