Further improvements (After 60 pounds weight loss)

SlavMax

SlavMax

Iron
Hello people
In the past months/years I've done plenty of things to achieve better looks.
On the 24th of December 2017 I decided to go on a strict diet and successfully lost 60 pounds over a three month period, by just eating 900 calories a day and some light exercise.
I've also been mewing quite religiously for the past two months or so.
IMG 20160812 WA0016
Me Today

(Left pic: Me before the diet (BIG NOHOMO) // Right pic: Me now)
Ever since I lost all this excess weight I've been very confident about my looks, until I realized how incredibly asymmetrical my face was.
Not only is one side of my face very boxy and the other one's very rounded, but my right eye (in the picture) also sorta hangs down a bit and it makes me looks like I had a stroke.
I suspect that there's something wrong with my eyelid, or the eye in general, because I've experienced some weird vision impairment with it.
The thing is, I don't have any issues with my side view because you don't really notice how bad my frontal view looks and I'd say I look decent, or even good in those pics.
C98c3079 226c 4e4c a04d 39f553603e7e
D5e5eb7f 1933 41fa 9ff3 53e5032e759a

Now I'm looking for ways to fix those problems and if there's no other way, I'd even consider surgery at some point in the future.
Should I maybe just see an Eye doctor to get my retarded eye fixed and maybe consider some jaw reduction/implants for one side of my face, or how would you guys go about it?
Thanks, please don't roast me too too hard.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Mateusz74, Cleftcel and 3 others
Can you post a picture with less lens distortion?

Really great potential tbh

you'r fine as fuck, bdd issues
how the hell, have you hidden this jaw below that fat, we didn't even saw it, and you were not even that bloated back then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
damn bro. wish i had all that bone from under all my fat.

@lorenzo_md I tried to hold my phone as far away as possible but maybe the lens is just too wide angled.
I don't have any good/natural lighting at home right now.
I could take some new ones tomorrow morning.

• +1
Reactions: lorenzo_md
damn bro. wish i had all that bone from under all my fat.

the fucking thing is, he didn't even seem very bloated before, and nothing could let us believe that he has such a jawline
have you any old pic, with possibly side profile to compare ?
the first one is badly taken

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 470
@lorenzo_md I tried to hold my phone as far away as possible but maybe the lens is just too wide angled.
I don't have any good/natural lighting at home right now.
I could take some new ones tomorrow morning.
Try to put it on a shelf and walk a couple of meters to take a picture. (Program the phone to take the pic after a few seconds)

I think you could benefit from a jaw reduction (wait for the opinions of more experienced users)

However I have a feeling that your jaw looks smaller in real life

IMG 20160614 WA0029
IMG 20160609 WA0026
IMG 20160716 WA0022

This should do.

Try to put it on a shelf and walk a couple of meters to take a picture. (Program the phone to take the pic after a few seconds)

I think you could benefit from a jaw reduction (wait for the opinions of more experienced users)

nahh his jawline is fucking fine

in the second pic we can see a little bit the hidden jaw, but fuark, you've improved so much thank to low bf.
you were a normie, and now, a chadlite.

but you have literally no cheekbones. what's your current bf ?

Height and weight?
178 cm / 5'8 and I should weigh around 68 kg/149lb now

but you have literally no cheekbones. what's your current bf ?
Yeah, that's also a huge problem for me.
Back when I was finished with diet my I was around the same weight and muscle mass and I got it checked at a local Gym, I think it used to be around 17% or something,but I'm not 100% sure on that one

Back when I was finished with diet my I was around the same weight and muscle mass and I got it checked at a local Gym, I think it used to be around 17% or something,but I'm not 100% sure on that one

but you'r 68 kg, how can you bf be that high ?

but you'r 68 kg, how can you bf be that high ?
Look, I might be telling you lies because I'm not exactly sure how much it was back then, but even now I still have quite a bit of fat left on my lower back/leg section.
It could've been less than 17%

Fdef833b 4a54 450e 97dd 2f9e7e281efa

How about this one?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Good ascension but stop clenching your jaw in pics you already have a wider jaw

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and SlavMax
i bet you regret not doing this sooner, you're good looking enough to not need to be on this site now tbh

178 cm is 5,8 inch and 5'10 tall you got it mixed up, as for the eye asymmetry i have think i have the same thing, my right eye protrudes in the socket than my left eye, orbital decrompression could fix it, but i doesnt affect me in any way besides 0.1 psl point loss, so its not worth it in my opinion.

178 ~ 5'10'' not 5'8''

• +1
178 cm is 5,8 inch and 5'10 tall you got it mixed up, as for the eye asymmetry i have think i have the same thing, my right eye protrudes in the socket than my left eye, orbital decrompression could fix it, but i doesnt affect me in any way besides 0.1 psl point loss, so its not worth it in my opinion.

What?! 178 is 70 inches, not 58

giphy.gif

• +1
You ate 900 calories a day wtf? I'm strugglin to eat 1700 on my cutting

Oh okay, sorry.
I usually use the metric system and got confused.

Okay thanks for the tip bro
You ate 900 calories a day wtf? I'm strugglin to eat 1700 on my cutting
Yeah, I'm actually on a 900 calorie diet right now. I'm trying to lose the rest of my back/face fat.
In my opinion it's much easier to stick to a very strict diet and see quick results rather than having to do it for a much longer period of time and only losing weight slowly.
It keeps me motivated.
As long as you like the food and it fills you up, you should be able to do it quite easily.
Atleast that's how it works for me.

Last edited:
Look, I might be telling you lies because I'm not exactly sure how much it was back then, but even now I still have quite a bit of fat left on my lower back/leg section.
It could've been less than 17%

View attachment 112194
How about this one?
Do you ser any diff?

My morphin skillz are 0 lol I just reduced the width of your face

Ask someone to morph you with a smaller jaw to see how you'd look
Do you ser any diff?

My morphin skillz are 0 lol I just reduced the width of your face

Ask someone to morph you with a smaller jaw to see how you'd look
I tried lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190914-152939.jpg
    Screenshot_20190914-152939.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20190914-152942.jpg
    Screenshot_20190914-152942.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20190914-153643.jpg
    Screenshot_20190914-153643.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
How about loose skin? do you have a lot? Cut to 12% face will be god tier. Good job

How about loose skin? do you have a lot? Cut to 12% face will be god tier. Good job
Yeah that might actually be it!
Considering how quickly I've lost all this weight it would definitely seem plausible.
Its not like I can pinch huge amounts of skin between my fingers but when I lay down or tilt my face 90° there's definitely some movement in my cheek area.

Leanmaxxing is by far the best thing you could do in order to looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Mateusz74
Yeah that might actually be it!
Considering how quickly I've lost all this weight it would definitely seem plausible.
Its not like I can pinch huge amounts of skin between my fingers but when I lay down or tilt my face 90° there's definitely some movement in my cheek area.
I look like a fucking mantine from all of the bloat caused by creatine, FML look up lifeisgood72 guide on collagenmaxxing

Oh damn I didn't even know that creatine caused bloating.
I should rethink my supplement use

Creatine increases water retention

Oh damn I didn't even know that creatine caused bloating.
I should rethink my supplement use

Creatine also raises your DHT by almost 50%, it's a fucking cancerigenous supplement

creatine makes your body store water idk why or how but it makes you look bloated as fuck, meybe the monohydrate isnt the way, the apple kind may be the way to go but im not sure about that shit. Im getting ru5886 or whats it called so I dont care about DHT but the bloat is def an issiue

U need chin height to ascend, your gonial angle is too stronk, i will make a morph on your chin tomorrow.

Good stuff op. It’s funny how u appeared u had 0 bones but then u lost the weight and plot twist

holy shit, good job OP.

Thanks for all the nice comments!
As I already mentioned I'm currently trying to lose some more BF and in addition to that I'll stop using creatine.
I heard that excess salt consumption can bloat your face too, so about a week ago I stopped eating salt almost completely.
Maybe that'll help to hollow out my cheeks a little bit.
If there's any progress I'll definitely keep everyone updated, assuming anyone would be interested lmao