Further proof men don’t age like wine

DrTony

DrTony

Master

Further proof that men do not age like wine and women can pick up youthfulness cues for reproduction.men hit the “wall” just as much as women do. That why both genders are attracted to youth and dimorphism (in addition to symmetry etc). Youth means healthier offspring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Demir and Stingray

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and BigdickAverageEthnic
It's easier to sperm bank as a man than it is as a women. Regardless many women can't physically give birth at this age, so 95% success rate is better than a 0% success rate.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Extra Chromosome
Men are superior still

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, AspiringChad, Bennett and 5 others

Further proof that men do not age like wine and women can pick up youthfulness cues for reproduction.men hit the “wall” just as much as women do. That why both genders are attracted to youth and dimorphism (in addition to symmetry etc). Youth means healthier offspring
"preeclampsia and preterm birth. Infants born to older fatherswere found to be at higher risk of premature birth, late still birth, low Apgar scores, low birth weight, higher incidence of newborn seizures and birth defects such as congenital heart disease and cleft palate. As they matured, these children were found to have an increased likelihood of childhood cancers, psychiatric and cognitive disorders, and autism. "

makes sense my parents were 40-50 when they had me. im premature, have learning difficulties and i suspect that i have autism tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Bluepill
Im 26, and the agepill makes me feel depressed. I think its over for me. Lived the best years of my life as a blue and then redpilled pua. Its so sad that i found the blackpill to late.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, sorrowfulsad and GrewWrong
your numerical age means nothing, the true indicator of age is your collagen level and the state of your hairline, you can be 15 but if you have a subhuman hairline and subhuman skin you are an old man

• +1
Reactions: Slob, kramer, Deleted member 466 and 6 others
wasted youths me
I fucked a lot of girls, but i was never really attracted to one of them. All 2-3 points below my looksmatch. Old (35+, fat & ugly). So i just pump and dumped them.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Not to mention autism. The farther over thirty you the more likely your kid will have autism. Seems every second male has autism these days and hardly anyone has kids young anymore. Being young, or at least frauding hard with cosmetic surgeries, is so so so important.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, GrewWrong, DarknLost and 1 other person
water is wet

your numerical age means nothing, the true indicator of age is your collagen level and the state of your hairline, you can be 15 but if you have a subhuman hairline and subhuman skin you are an old man
No it means a lot (unless it doesn’t coincide with your biological age). There are molecular changes happening in your cells that make you less fit. It’s decay. You can’t stop it. Increasing entropy. Law of the universe really. Second law of thermodynamics. Having hair and good skin etc Telegraph youthfulness. The human eye can readily and immediately (subconsciously) pick up age and genetic fitness of an individual

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Butthurt Dweller, BigdickAverageEthnic and 2 others
No it means a lot (unless it doesn’t coincide with your biological age). There are molecular changes happening in your cells that make you less fit. It’s decay. You can’t stop it. Increasing entropy. Law of the universe really. Second law of thermodynamics. Having hair and good skin etc Telegraph youthfulness. The human eye can readily and immediately (subconsciously) pick up age and genetic fitness of an individual
What are you doing against aging? hgh, metformin, trt, botox, fillers?

cope ngl, environmental stress factors are way more impactful than "entropic aging"

• +1
Reactions: Slob
cope ngl, environmental stress factors are way more impactful than "entropic aging"
And who exactly said I am referring solely to intrinsic aging (which of course is a huge factor). Every single day that passes you decay. Yes there are repair mechanism in your cells (Ed dna repair pathways) but these go awry due to epigenetic alterations with aging. Doesn’t change what I said one bit
What are you doing against aging? hgh, metformin, trt, botox, fillers?
You can’t beat aging with Botox and fillers. You fraud while the underlying aging processes continue unabated. Hgh and TRT (most certainly AAS dosages actually speed it up) does not stop aging either. Metformin is a good candidate but I don’t take it no. I exercise. Maybe nad+ precursors in the future if they pass trials I don’t wanna be a guinea pig

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
The human eye can readily and immediately (subconsciously) pick up age and genetic fitness of an individual
What do you mean by this? Are you saying that surgeries and even TRT have minimal bearing on perceived genetic fitness due to subconscious cues?

Edit: Also, are you saying that dimorphism is also subconsciously assessed?

with surgeries and TRT you can fraud genetic fitness but you dont stop the aging process. Both genders look for cues related to health, youth/fertility, dimorphism/dominance, low fluctuating asymmetry etc. The brain processes all those cues instantaneously without you making a conscious effort and manifested as sexual attraction "I like her/him"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Stingray, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others
And who exactly said I am referring solely to intrinsic aging (which of course is a huge factor). Every single day that passes you decay. Yes there are repair mechanism in your cells (Ed dna repair pathways) but these go awry due to epigenetic alterations with aging. Doesn’t change what I said one bit

You can’t beat aging with Botox and fillers. You fraud while the underlying aging processes continue unabated. Hgh and TRT (most certainly AAS dosages actually speed it up) does not stop aging either. Metformin is a good candidate but I don’t take it no. I exercise. Maybe nad+ precursors in the future if they pass trials I don’t wanna be a guinea pig

At what point do you think women start significantly picking up these cues? 25? 30? 35? 40? In your opinion when does a man officially become an "oldcel" biologically and how much impact does exercising have on biological age?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
This is lifefuel for me since my family has babyface. My dad is 47 but looks 30.

Over for oldcells like me tbh, my best years have long passed :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Demir and androidcel
Im 26, and the agepill makes me feel depressed. I think its over for me. Lived the best years of my life as a blue and then redpilled pua. Its so sad that i found the blackpill to late.
What would you have done differently?

At what point do you think women start significantly picking up these cues? 25? 30? 35? 40? In your opinion when does a man officially become an "oldcel" biologically and how much impact does exercising have on biological age?
I have a dumbo foid friend that strictly only dates and fucks 20+ aged Asian guys lol

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
with surgeries and TRT you can fraud genetic fitness but you dont stop the aging process. Both genders look for cues related to health, youth/fertility, dimorphism/dominance, low fluctuating asymmetry etc. The brain processes all those cues instantaneously without you making a conscious effort and manifested as sexual attraction "I like her/him"
nigga should write a nekronomikon on lookism

• Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
And who exactly said I am referring solely to intrinsic aging
intrinsic aging is not a huge factor regarding appearance?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12366692

According to researchers who examined sun protected and sun exposed skin in biopsies, collagen only reduced in sun protected skin after age 80. On the face, the collagen fiber got disorganized after age 40 (presumably facial skin is sun exposed skin as most people don't religiously apply sunscreen).
NOT USING SUNSCREEN MEANS YOU BECOME AN OLDCEL 2X AS FAST.
The straining intensity of elastin (internet is spotty so can't look up what this means, no idea what this means ngl, based on how it's used in the article, im guessing it's what the body replaces lost collagen with and straining intensity measures how strong the elastin network is?) decreased with age in sun protected skin and increased significantly in unprotected skin. This probably just indicates a lot less collagen was lost in sun protected skin. TLDR: Use high powered sunscreen wherever you go because it's literally why people become oldcels. If you want to have slaying potential for the next 40 years..USE SUNSCREEN. It's literally the elixir of youth we were given to cheat aging. JFL @ u if you're still notreligiously applying sunscreen. Of course sunscreen is not perfect and it's probably worse than what classifies as protected skin here which is probably clothing, but it's still much better than nothing.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kobecel, Demir and MadMong
Yeah this should be in a sticky. It's extremely important. Most signs of aging are from sun exposure.. People don't realize that even going out for 10 minutes a day is aging you.. It even penetrates through clouds and through windows.

Also sun screens are not all the same. You want to use something with zinc in it that blocks both UVA and UVB rays equally. SPF rating is only for one of the two yet both types of UV rays age your skin. Only one of them causes tanning.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Demir
Valid points gentlemen

intrinsic aging is not a huge factor regarding appearance?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12366692

According to researchers who examined sun protected and sun exposed skin in biopsies, collagen only reduced in sun protected skin after age 80. On the face, the collagen fiber got disorganized after age 40 (presumably facial skin is sun exposed skin as most people don't religiously apply sunscreen).
NOT USING SUNSCREEN MEANS YOU BECOME AN OLDCEL 2X AS FAST.
The straining intensity of elastin (internet is spotty so can't look up what this means, no idea what this means ngl, based on how it's used in the article, im guessing it's what the body replaces lost collagen with and straining intensity measures how strong the elastin network is?) decreased with age in sun protected skin and increased significantly in unprotected skin. This probably just indicates a lot less collagen was lost in sun protected skin. TLDR: Use high powered sunscreen wherever you go because it's literally why people become oldcels. If you want to have slaying potential for the next 40 years..USE SUNSCREEN. It's literally the elixir of youth we were given to cheat aging. JFL @ u if you're still notreligiously applying sunscreen. Of course sunscreen is not perfect and it's probably worse than what classifies as protected skin here which is probably clothing, but it's still much better than nothing.
Fuck
Where do you get your vitamin d tough? only supplements?
And won't you become pale looking because you have no tan

mem age like wine if they preserve their hair

Yeah this should be in a sticky. It's extremely important. Most signs of aging are from sun exposure.. People don't realize that even going out for 10 minutes a day is aging you.. It even penetrates through clouds and through windows.

Also sun screens are not all the same. You want to use something with zinc in it that blocks both UVA and UVB rays equally. SPF rating is only for one of the two yet both types of UV rays age your skin. Only one of them causes tanning.
Lmao and do what? Stay inside and LDAR? Yeah good plan dude

Lol look at this joker's dp. Hey guys I'm a doctor I'm a doctor I'm a doctor btw did I mention that I'm a doctor? jfl I bet he uses it as one of his tinder pics.

Who gives a shit about children. Life is about dopamine maxxing and getting laid, then doing suicide via overdose of heroin and whores.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1089 and kobecel
Who gives a shit about children. Life is about dopamine maxxing and getting laid, then doing suicide via overdose of heroin and whores.

Men hit the wall harder than women