I wish I could punch every one of those phaggots till I K.O. one by one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Stare, Jack and 2 others
true rates me

https://incels.is/members/reddit_is_for_cucks.1345/

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, didntreadlol and Deleted member 1464
By truerateme's scale the first is a 5.75 and the second 5.5.

One below is some horsefaced long midfacer

Reddit betas give high rates to average chicks because they think those whores will notice them.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Dicklet.4.3, Arkantos and 4 others
EhvnNZw.jpg

zHYfo5r.gif

JFL @ this autism. First, what the fuck is that 1 and 2 ranges, that shit doesn't even count as humans, when you see someone like that you don't say to them "You're a 2/10 honey", what you do instead is: YOU RUN! YOU RUN TO SAVE YOUR LIFE FROM THIS MONSTRUOISITY THAT MAY WANT TO KILL YOU

Second, who the fuck are those nobodies next to lima? And why is that tranny like Gal Gadot so high in the scale? Just because she looks good on WW??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 2205
The second girl looks like she has a recessed chin, its more evident if you look at the second pic on the bottom. she probably didn't post a side because it looks subhuman, she is MAX 5

Top girl mogs the bottom one hard

The second girl looks like she has a recessed chin, its more evident if you look at the second pic on the bottom. she probably didn't post a side because it looks subhuman, she is MAX 5

I think it's a bit of chin and mandible recession tbh

Her orbitals are so big, eyebrows are high af and the zygos are super low, it becomes evident on the far bottom right pic

Top girl mogs the bottom one hard

Can't even compare tbh, low tier female model on top-right pic

THE SECOND "GIRL" IS ACTUALLY A MAN

zHYfo5r.gif

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, lookismfugee, Petsmart and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan
truerateme but they are wearing makeup
:feelswhat:

• Woah
Reactions: Petsmart
EhvnNZw.jpg

zHYfo5r.gif

JFL @ this autism. First, what the fuck is that 1 and 2 ranges, that shit doesn't even count as humans, when you see someone like that you don't say to them "You're a 2/10 honey", what you do instead is: YOU RUN! YOU RUN TO SAVE YOUR LIFE FROM THIS MONSTRUOISITY THAT MAY WANT TO KILL YOU

Second, who the fuck are those nobodies next to lima? And why is that tranny like Gal Gadot so high in the scale? Just because she looks good on WW??
Flat faced Angela baby is 7 when Hermione is 6 JFL

the second girl definitely saw ramona flowers and felt so empowered

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and Festrunk
yo im impressed you managed 1k posts in 8 days
I'd have tens of thousands by now if it wasn't because I lurked for months
The power of a cellphone

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
The first girl mogs the second one so hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
@BigBoy If my pfl was like 5mm smaller my eyes would look like the second girls bro

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
EhvnNZw.jpg

zHYfo5r.gif

They put fucking Emma Stone as 6 psl

@BigBoy If my pfl was like 5mm smaller my eyes would look like the second girls bro
Brutal prey eyes of death it's over.

Na lol you have an average eye area then, you don't need all those surgeries.

They put fucking Emma Stone as 6 psl
They know nothing about harmony and eye area. So when someone gets rated low or high because of it, they all get mad and say
"muh based on his features, he's actually a 5"
Proportions play a significant role but the only judge on bone structure to avoid "bias".
Brutal prey eyes of death it's over.

Na lol you have an average eye area then, you don't need all those surgeries.
Have you seen my eyes? have prominent upper eylide exposure, negative vector, and screlar show. My eyes look really bad lol. If I correct it I can show of my best feature.

They know nothing about harmony and eye area. So when someone gets rated low or high because of it, they all get mad and say
"muh based on his features, he's actually a 5"
Proportions play a significant role but the only judge on bone structure to avoid "bias".

Have you seen my eyes? have prominent upper eylide exposure, negative vector, and screlar show. My eyes look really bad lol. If I correct it I can show of my best feature.
Yea they only understand jawline and rate based off of that. But fucking lol when I posted on there they said I have a good eye area but my other features are "unremarkable".

And no I never saw it because you never sent the pic:rage: