FWHR dont matter

I fwlr mog most Hollywood actors yet I'm ugly. Ratio copers on suicide watch. Eye area>compact midface/lower third>everything else including useless ratios. Ratios matter but aren't a deal breaker. If you have the 3 things I said then you are atleast HT normie/chadlite by default

Because I mog
ShadyFoolishBovine-max-1mb.gif

You should kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
I fwlr mog most Hollywood actors yet I'm ugly. Ratio copers on suicide watch. Eye area>compact midface/lower third>everything else including useless ratios. Ratios matter but aren't a deal breaker. If you have the 3 things I said then you are atleast HT normie/chadlite by default
ive got good eye area and decent lower third but im still subhuman so idk what it is

ive got good eye area and decent lower third but im still subhuman so idk what it is
I'm convinced youre actually retarded. You don't even know how to measure fwhr cause you did it wrong, and next to that it's a selfie picture so most likely lense distorted. There's a litany of studies showing the importance of FWHR.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Vidyacoper
I'm convinced youre actually retarded. You don't even know how to measure fwhr cause you did it wrong, and next to that it's a selfie picture so most likely lense distorted. There's a litany of studies showing the importance of FWHR.
i go to Cambridge uni keep calling me retard lol

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 685
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Baldingman1998, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
shit thread u didnt even measure his fwhr properly retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
bellerin considered attractive by so many and even modelled the catwalk for LV at Paris fashion week so its not just statusmaxx but look at that fwhr lol
Images 16
i can smell the cope

bellerin considered attractive by so many and even modelled the catwalk for LV at Paris fashion week so its not just statusmaxx but look at that fwhr lol

I made a post similar to this a few months ago but then I started digging deeper into focal lengths of cameras and how much it affects the face. As for this specific pic, it has completely fucked his ratios up.

His ratios:
Correct fwhr: 1.48
Midface: 0.89
ES ratio: 0.49
Nose to lip ratio: 1.21

I have seen seople calling him "hot" in this specific pic as well, which I think could go down to just really good features being more important than ratios in this case such as his hair halo with its colour and texture and above-average eye area as well as his colouring/clear skin and masculine nose. The thing with this is ratios might not matter so much in selfies as distorted as this as it does in real life. as you can see here, his ratios are much more accurate to reality with his actual FWHR being close to 1.8 with his midface being 1.08.

Hector Bellerin Feature

Last edited:
„yeah bro prenetal t and all that shit doesnt matter because we found one expection bro:feelsgood::feelsgood:

It doesn't prove the argument that fwhr doesn't matter but it definitely does prove good hair, skin and eyes halos you hard

Just wondering, whats the highest fhwr on a good looking male meausured?

U took a lens distorted selfie out of context . Plus he has not only a better pheno , better mouth alignment and lip area but also better facial harmony aswell . Stop it
This x10000. In a lens-distorted selfie he might have 1.56 FWHR but I guarantee in an standardized, legit photo he would not have that fwhr. Probably 1.7 or 1.8