Gained 50 pounds trying to be fucking redpilled instead of looksmaxing

Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
Fell for the redpill bullshit of "keeping your frame" Believing thinking im "alpha" will make me desired and more high value when In reality I turned into a fat fucker with "confidence" JFL. Let me explain before yall mother fuckers attack I got into A shitty relationship that was going well (being chased, lots of sex, sexts, nudes, "love") etc thinking I didint need to looksmax anymore, I even shaved my fucking head and looked like shit, then this bitch pulled back and I stopped it all and went to redpill and fucked myself more because it was not working now I look back I realized I stopped looksmaxing and gained weight around the time it happened and got into a cycle of self doubt because I thought Redpill was the right way and we fucking broke up. A week later I started acting like a bitch with this 4psl girl I used to go to highschool with after we broke up doing everything the redpill said not to do like acting emotional, responding quick, etc and I showed her a fucking selfie from when I was my lowest bodyfat that I looked around 5 psl in and she called me "beautiful" and started simping over me so then I turned her on with sexts and immediately she was asking to hang out. All in all I went from 5 psl to 3 max, gotten even fatter, fucked my NT, and developed a oneitis because of believing I could save a bullshit relationship by "keeping my frame" and acting "alpha", But im back on this forum boys 2021 we gonna ascend already got my hardmaxx plans, gymaxxingpalns, softmaxing, etc.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, AutismMaxing, audimax and 18 others
Did you red d sidber? :p

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, The Moggee, BigBoy and 10 others
I just saw yesterday when some people complained that Weight lifting made them fat. Bloat face while bulking.. They are most likely novices.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
I just saw yesterday when some people complained that Weight lifting made them fat. Bloat face while bulking.. They are most likely novices.
Prolly taking a shit ton of creatine, and eating a shit ton of carbs. I dont understand why people dont lean bulk they keep their face while building physique.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, SteveRogers and Patient A
bled pill mogs

bled pill mogs
Yeah im starting to think more like this. I need to looksmax before I can become redpilled anywaymy self esteem is beta tier.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Danish_Retard and xefo
wait plz dont tell me my carbs are bloating my (talking about good ones ofc, sourdough,nuts,veggies, fruits)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
wait plz dont tell me my carbs are bloating my (talking about good ones ofc, sourdough,nuts,veggies, fruits)
"Carbohydrates, or carbs, also cause the body to store extra water. When we eat carbs, the energy that we do not use right away is stored as glycogen molecules. Each gram (g) of glycogen comes with 3 g of water attached." bloating is water weight so yes if you eat a shit ton of carbs a day you will bloat, also depends on salt intake, hydration, and hormones.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, SteveRogers and Patient A
"Carbohydrates, or carbs, also cause the body to store extra water. When we eat carbs, the energy that we do not use right away is stored as glycogen molecules. Each gram (g) of glycogen comes with 3 g of water attached." bloating is water weight so yes if you eat a shit ton of carbs a day you will bloat, also depends on salt intake, hydration, and hormones.
Isnt glycogen stored in the muscles tho?

fuck it I though to stop for now until the pools open because I already lost a lot of muscle from my weight loss (35kg lost in total), they haven't been open for a few months by this point, I start dieting tomorrow again, GL

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
this is what you need:

looks- AND socialskill-max, you need both to succeed with girls and life

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, autistic_tendencies, SteveRogers and 9 others
this is what you need:
View attachment 903395

looks- and socialskill-max you need both to succeed with girls and life
Blackpill first. you cant hold a frame without building SMV and a very good way to do that is looksmaxing and success usually tends to follow then dommiance and masculine frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
fuck it I though to stop for now until the pools open because I already lost a lot of muscle from my weight loss (35kg lost in total), they haven't been open for a few months by this point, I start dieting tomorrow again, GL
I started OMAD diet i eat once a day 1000-1500 calories very easy way to drop fat and water.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
I started OMAD diet i eat once a day 1000-1500 calories very easy way to drop fat and water.
yep I did it as well, and like mentioned before lost 35kg, its a very good diet and the best one in my opinion
I really recommend lowering your carbs both so you are less bloated and its 100 times easier to lose weight

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
yep I did it as well, and like mentioned before lost 35kg, its a very good diet and the best one in my opinion
I really recommend lowering your carbs both so you are less bloated and its 100 times easier to lose weight
oh fuck yeah I highly agree with the carbs i did keto plus omad and dropped 50 pounds but when I re introduced carbs I gained all of it back, going back to keto this week but for now I just watch calories.

The fact that you thought u didn’t need to looksmax anymore JFL

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, paranakee, PYT and 1 other person
There is no "good carbs" other than fruit.

Sourdough nuts and veggies all make u bloated.

• +1
The fact that you thought u didn’t need to looksmax anymore JFL
when u getting endless validation from a narcist girlfriend it changes how u perceive shit

• +1
Reactions: paranakee
There is no "good carbs" other than fruit.

Sourdough nuts and veggies all make u bloated.
yup even "good carbs" are a gateway to shitty high calorie foods.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
yup even "good carbs" are a gateway to shitty high calorie foods.
Carbs should be eaten for energy. Its not nutrition.
They make you sick and ugly

• +1
  • So Sad
oh fuck yeah I highly agree with the carbs i did keto plus omad and dropped 50 pounds but when I re introduced carbs I gained all of it back, going back to keto this week but for now I just watch calories.
in my case I didn't gain all of it, I can eat whatever I want and not gain much
yeah they killing me slowley.
I legit feel better under the diet then in maintenance with carbs, yet the survivals instincts make me want to eat normally and eat carbs even though I regret it a few minutes right after lol

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Uglyandfat
Carbs should be eaten for energy. Its not nutrition.
They make you sick and ugly
Could you give a example on how much carbs a guy should eat per kg bodyweight?

in my case I didn't gain all of it, I can eat whatever I want and not gain much

I legit feel better under the diet then in maintenance with carbs, yet the survivals instincts make me want to eat normally and eat carbs even though I regret it a few minutes right after lol
In my case it spikes cravings dramatically I was eating out like twice a day and then binging at night easily 3500-4000 calories a day combine that with stress from all of this. And about the survival instincts I honestly believe low carb is how humans used to survive. ancient humans didn't have access to farms like we did and would need to hunt animals to survive and mostly ate proteins and fat to survive with SOME carbs like berries and fruits.

• +1
Could you give a example on how much carbs a guy should eat per kg bodyweight?
depends on what you are doing
A guy that goes to the gym every day should eat like 30% carbs
A guy that isnt active at all should either eat like 10% carbs or none at all.
Fat is the secondary energy source of the body but that doesnt mean its a bad one.
Your body converts 10% of the fat u eat into glucose so if u dont do anything you will not feel bad and wont have sugar cravings or hunger attacks cause ur blood sugar is stable throughout the whole day.
Also biologically impossible to gain weight on a no carb diet. Its very hard to store ANIMAL FAT for the body.
If you eat shitty plant oils then thats a different story.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, SteveRogers and Uglyandfat
Also biologically impossible to gain weight on a no carb diet. Its very hard to store ANIMAL FAT for the body.
Doesn't it depend on calories too? I always believed your body would store left over energy no matter what it was.

• +1
depends on what you are doing
A guy that goes to the gym every day should eat like 30% carbs
A guy that isnt active at all should either eat like 10% carbs or none at all.
Fat is the secondary energy source of the body but that doesnt mean its a bad one.
Your body converts 10% of the fat u eat into glucose so if u dont do anything you will not feel bad and wont have sugar cravings or hunger attacks cause ur blood sugar is stable throughout the whole day.
If you eat shitty plant oils then thats a different story.
Many fitness youtubers are claiming that a high carb, low fat diet would be the best to gain muscle and even reduce bodyfat.

• JFL
Doesn't it depend on calories too? I always believed your body would store left over energy no matter what it was.
Ive read tons of stories of people that ate like 6000 calories some days and even lost weight
they only ate fat and protein

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Uglyandfat
Many fitness youtubers are claiming that a high carb, low fat diet would be the best to gain muscle and even reduce bodyfat.
If you eat a low fat diet you will suffer from reduced cholesterol (the most important thing in ur body) which is the thing that signals your body to produce hormones. So you will have reduced T. Only thing you need for muscle building is water protein and energy. But your glycogen stores get filled up pretty quickly with not many carbs. Carbs are ideal for gaining weight but because u get many calories from it but if you want to cut u either eat very low calory carb dense diet or a high fat high protein diet where u have no struggle at all.
If i wanted to bulk i would drink a shitton of milk everyday. For losing weight i cut it out and eat low carb and high fat.

The root of those fitness youtubers lying is often that the plant and grain industries are the biggest food industries there are. And often they will promote products of those companies in their videos. If they would say low carb is best why would anyone buy those plant based supplements and what not.

• +1
In my case it spikes cravings dramatically I was eating out like twice a day and then binging at night easily 3500-4000 calories a day combine that with stress from all of this. And about the survival instincts I honestly believe low carb is how humans used to survive. ancient humans didn't have access to farms like we did and would need to hunt animals to survive and mostly ate proteins and fat to survive with SOME carbs like berries and fruits.
I don't really support this theory tbh, we have been eating plants for too long in order to not be adapted at this point
I think that its just genetic, and that low carb simply works because of our biology, low carb has some downsides
my family in WW1 and WW2 in Russia barely ate anything but a few slices of bread and they were bloated and overweight lol

Last edited:
  • +1
I don't really support this theory tbh, we have been eating plants for too long in order to not be adapted at this point
I think that its just genetic, and that low carb simply works because of our biology, low carb has some downsides
my family in WW1 and WW2 barely ate anything by a few slices of bread in Russia and they were bloated and overweight lol
Carbs are food for the slaves and poor people. 0 Nutrition in them and would in nature only be eaten if close to death.

is
If you eat a low fat diet you will suffer from reduced cholesterol (the most important thing in ur body) which is the thing that signals your body to produce hormones. So you will have reduced T. Only thing you need for muscle building is water protein and energy. But your glycogen stores get filled up pretty quickly with not many carbs. Carbs are ideal for gaining weight but because u get many calories from it but if you want to cut u either eat very low calory carb dense diet or a high fat high protein diet where u have no struggle at all.
If i wanted to bulk i would drink a shitton of milk everyday. For losing weight i cut it out and eat low carb and high fat.

The root of those fitness youtubers lying is often that the plant and grain industries are the biggest food industries there are. And often they will promote products of those companies in their videos. If they would say low carb is best why would anyone buy those plant based supplements and what not.
is too much cholesterol bad? my cholesterol is high and i’m fat but my t is only average at 4-5 hundred.

is

is too much cholesterol bad? my cholesterol is bad and i’m fat but my t is only average at 4-5 hundred.
What do you mean by bad? Is it high?

Carbs are food for the slaves and poor people. 0 Nutrition in them and would in nature only be eaten if close to death.
40% fat , 25% carbs, 20% protein were usually the rates for upper class people historically

• +1
  • +1
yes i meant high not bad
The higher the better.

Heart disease isnt induced by high cholesterol but by high triglycerides and omega 6 fats (which are found in plant oils).
Plants fats clog ur arteries and animal fats provide optimal health

• +1
40% fat , 25% carbs, 20% protein were usually the rates for upper class people historically
Well if we talk about medieval times. The kings ate meat and the peasants were given seeds and they created foods that look like meat. Lasagna for example.

And in nature people would eat like 10% carbs if not less

The higher the better.

Heart disease isnt induced by high cholesterol but by high triglycerides and omega 6 fats (which are found in plant oils).
Plants fats clog ur arteries and animal fats provide optimal health
hmm does being fat affect t levels then? because my cholesterol ldl levels are high and hdl in average (tris are in normal range)

Well if we talk about medieval times. The kings ate meat and the peasants were given seeds and they created foods that look like meat. Lasagna for example.

And in nature people would eat like 10% carbs if not less
nah idealy 10% is too low, carbs are still needed for testosterone and stable cortisol levels

• Hmm...
hmm does being fat affect t levels then? because my cholesterol ldl levels are high and hdl in average (tris are in normal range)
yes, by a lot

well if you are fat your whole body is full of stored toxins
And yes fat tissue produces estrogen and reduces t therefore

nah idealy 10% is too low, carbs is still needed for testosterone and stable cortisol levels
Carbs are not needed for testosterone
jfl what?

Carbs are sugar. nothing more or less

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS