Gained 50 pounds trying to be fucking redpilled instead of looksmaxing

The problem is that its hard to eat high quality fats. I eat 30gr of cashew nuts every day and 2 spoons of olive oil, but thats only around 20gr of fat.
What else could i include in my diet?

I tried to read the wall and there was nothing in there, just the gibberish ramblings of a madman.

The problem is that its hard to eat high quality fats. I eat 30gr of cashew nuts every day and 2 spoons of olive oil, but thats only around 20gr of fat.
What else could i include in my diet?
Im on an accidental ketoish diet just by eating all the fats from non lean cuts. Fish have fats, meat has fats, and eggs have fats, make those your main meals and cut carbs.

One meal a day, 1500 calories max, and cut carbs or go full keto, this will pretty much guarantee fat loss.
I did this on a cut. Instead of one meal I did two protein shakes and one meal. Came to 1300-1500 calories a day. The meals were always straight protein and broccoli. Worked amazingly well

Fell for the redpill bullshit of "keeping your frame" Believing thinking im "alpha" will make me desired and more high value when In reality I turned into a fat fucker with "confidence" JFL. Let me explain before yall mother fuckers attack I got into A shitty relationship that was going well (being chased, lots of sex, sexts, nudes, "love") etc thinking I didint need to looksmax anymore, I even shaved my fucking head and looked like shit, then this bitch pulled back and I stopped it all and went to redpill and fucked myself more because it was not working now I look back I realized I stopped looksmaxing and gained weight around the time it happened and got into a cycle of self doubt because I thought Redpill was the right way and we fucking broke up. A week later I started acting like a bitch with this 4psl girl I used to go to highschool with after we broke up doing everything the redpill said not to do like acting emotional, responding quick, etc and I showed her a fucking selfie from when I was my lowest bodyfat that I looked around 5 psl in and she called me "beautiful" and started simping over me so then I turned her on with sexts and immediately she was asking to hang out. All in all I went from 5 psl to 3 max, gotten even fatter, fucked my NT, and developed a oneitis because of believing I could save a bullshit relationship by "keeping my frame" and acting "alpha", But im back on this forum boys 2021 we gonna ascend already got my hardmaxx plans, gymaxxingpalns, softmaxing, etc.

Fell for the redpill bullshit of "keeping your frame" Believing thinking im "alpha" will make me desired and more high value when In reality I turned into a fat fucker with "confidence" JFL. Let me explain before yall mother fuckers attack I got into A shitty relationship that was going well (being chased, lots of sex, sexts, nudes, "love") etc thinking I didint need to looksmax anymore, I even shaved my fucking head and looked like shit, then this bitch pulled back and I stopped it all and went to redpill and fucked myself more because it was not working now I look back I realized I stopped looksmaxing and gained weight around the time it happened and got into a cycle of self doubt because I thought Redpill was the right way and we fucking broke up. A week later I started acting like a bitch with this 4psl girl I used to go to highschool with after we broke up doing everything the redpill said not to do like acting emotional, responding quick, etc and I showed her a fucking selfie from when I was my lowest bodyfat that I looked around 5 psl in and she called me "beautiful" and started simping over me so then I turned her on with sexts and immediately she was asking to hang out. All in all I went from 5 psl to 3 max, gotten even fatter, fucked my NT, and developed a oneitis because of believing I could save a bullshit relationship by "keeping my frame" and acting "alpha", But im back on this forum boys 2021 we gonna ascend already got my hardmaxx plans, gymaxxingpalns, softmaxing, etc.
your story sounds similar to my own. I recently lost a girl because I started listening to red pill. Honestly went worse than if I’d been playing blue pill with her. Fucking sucks

wait plz dont tell me my carbs are bloating my (talking about good ones ofc, sourdough,nuts,veggies, fruits)
Drink dandelion tea, it’s genuinely done wonders for me.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Drink dandelion tea, it’s genuinely done wonders for me.
thanks habibi, waterfasting atm. Apple cider vinegar is a godsend for supressing appetite

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
thanks habibi, waterfasting atm. Apple cider vinegar is a godsend for supressing appetite
I gotta try that, cheers

How much of it do you have?

your story sounds similar to my own. I recently lost a girl because I started listening to red pill. Honestly went worse than if I’d been playing blue pill with her. Fucking sucks
It works, you just don't have to sperg out about it, like with most things involving the red pill and black pill.
For example, if red pillers say: "Insult the girl", it doesn't mean you should actually bully her, it means you should do it in a light-hearted, fun kind of way.

I've had it work literally every time I did it. The success rate is probably at 99% (IF there is initial attraction of course). - Red Pill works just don't be autistic about it.

Th
It works, you just don't have to sperg out about it, like with most things involving the red pill and black pill.
For example, if red pillers say: "Insult the girl", it doesn't mean you should actually bully her, it means you should do it in a light-hearted, fun kind of way.

I've had it work literally every time I did it. The success rate is probably at 99% (IF there is initial attraction of course). - Red Pill works just don't be autistic about it.
Thing is that I did that shit on my own before I started reading it. A lot of the ‘alpha’ stuff they’d talk up felt like posturing

Have fun trying to gain muscle mass with low carbs, twinks.

how do i supress mental cravings? nicotine works kinda but the cravings so strong its like meth to a meth addict

Have fun trying to gain muscle mass with low carbs, twinks.
lean over large muscle any day

Interesting that we had the same situation. My relationship was great likes your getting chased and all that.

Once she started pulling back I'd rush back and forth to asktrp. Created a lot of self doubt for months and months

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
damn 50 pounds i already feel shit that i gained like 10

• So Sad
Reactions: Uglyandfat
@austrianvirgin @ItsNotADream what do you high iqcels think about sugar free sodas?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
  • +1
@austrianvirgin @ItsNotADream what do you high iqcels think about sugar free sodas?
cola zero is a very big reason why I was able to lose weignt since it gave me energy and also made me feel full, its also tasty

• +1
damn 50 pounds i already feel shit that i gained like 10
Same, gained 4kg over the last 8 weeks (SARMs so I’m guessing 3 muscle 1 fat/water) but already I’m lowering my kcals...

Prolly taking a shit ton of creatine, and eating a shit ton of carbs. I dont understand why people dont lean bulk they keep their face while building physique.
thats not true, Im always bloated while (lean) bulking. Or do you plan to lean bulk with fats and proteins only?

yeah man just pull away focus on yourself it’s much more relaxing that way