Gaining muscle with a calorie surplus is the worst feeling the world

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
19-20% bodyfat. Gained 12kg (fat and muscle) in the last few months. Bloated as hell,looking boneless beside jawline,looking more recessed,feeling like indeed shit.

I finally want to cut in new year :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, SubhumanCurrycel, Britishlooksmaxxer and 3 others
Gymcelling natural is indeed hell but im not roiding until having face surgerys

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Copemaxxing, 6’1cel and W0KESTMOTHF
18949599 321538241614327 8337688813358809088 n 758x948

recomp then

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
Told you bulking is a meme

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, Britishlooksmaxxer, Copemaxxing and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Bulking is a meme

leanmaxxing (10-15%) and just hit the gym

The vision that you need go surplus and then deficit is overrated. Can you grow muscle while being deficit or just even? Yes is the answer. Its just not optimum for development and you won't be left with healthy lean muscle.

Then again saying that a lot does come down to your genetics. A Jamaican or Egyptian for examples would still achieve pretty impressive results growing while in a deficit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, Kmscurry, Yerico7 and 2 others
12kg (fat and muscle) in the last few months.
=

Jfl that's your problem nigga. You gained too fast. You literally shouldn't gain above 2 kg per month. Even that is too much. 1-1.5 kg per month is optimal

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Copemaxxing
I fell for the bodyweight meme and kept eating surplus. Worst decision ever.

After several months I'm finally back to where I was, no more ultra bloating.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6873
The vision that you need go surplus and then deficit is overrated. Can you grow muscle while being deficit or just even? Yes is the answer. Its just not optimum for development and you won't be left with healthy lean muscle.

Then again saying that a lot does come down to your genetics. A Jamaican or Egyptian for examples would still achieve pretty impressive results growing while in a deficit.
It's much harder to build muscle on a deficit tho, especially the more advanced u are. You need a ton of protein, and all of ur foods pretty much need to be high protein, since you're on a deficit and you're eating less.

=
Jfl that's your problem nigga. You gained too fast. You literally shouldn't gain above 2 kg per month. Even that is too much. 1-1.5 kg per month is optimal

That depends. If its the first time hes grown that much. If he lost it and is gaining it back, then that is different. And again what you are referring to is about 'optimum' stuff.

Is it optimum to grow loads of muscle in a short timeframe? Probably not, no. Can people get away with it and come out with a lean aesthetic physique with sick muscle separation? If they're willing to go through the agony and the pain yes. Blood sweat and tears needed if you wanna cheat your way to a good physique.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
It's much harder to build muscle on a deficit tho, especially the more advanced u are. You need a ton of protein, and all of ur foods pretty much need to be high protein, since you're on a deficit and you're eating less.

I basically said that.

That depends. If its the first time hes grown that much. If he lost it and is gaining it back, then that is different. And again what you are referring to is about 'optimum' stuff.

Is it optimum to grow loads of muscle in a short timeframe? Probably not, no. Can people get away with it and come out with a lean aesthetic physique with sick muscle separation? If they're willing to go through the agony and the pain yes. Blood sweat and tears needed if you wanna cheat your way to a good physique.
You mean roids.
Only roids can cheat your way to a physique. Naturally you can't do anything quickly.

You mean roids.
Only roids can cheat your way to a physique. Naturally you can't do anything quickly.

Growing muscle while in a deficit is sort of cheating. Its harder and its skipping the bulking and cutting process

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
You can also be in neither a deficit or a surplus. Still hard af.

Growing muscle while in a deficit is sort of cheating. Its harder and its skipping the bulking and cutting process
Well, I'd say it's not cheating since it's A LOT harder, AND you gain much less muscle while doing it. TBH I'd just plan a cut in advance (for summer), cut for more than 2-3 months, slowly. First time I cut I lost 2 kg of muscle, cus I did a too big deficit, so I didn't have enough fuel to maintain the muscle. I'm still pretty happy with the results, though could've looked better. What's your physique at now brah? Is it in the avi?

Dont eat so much then. Only eat a 200-300 calories above maintenance to gain and do cardio.

Well, I'd say it's not cheating since it's A LOT harder, AND you gain much less muscle while doing it. TBH I'd just plan a cut in advance (for summer), cut for more than 2-3 months, slowly. First time I cut I lost 2 kg of muscle, cus I did a too big deficit, so I didn't have enough fuel to maintain the muscle. I'm still pretty happy with the results, though could've looked better. What's your physique at now brah? Is it in the avi?

Fair enough.

Nah that was me at 24/25. Im 28 and let myself go a bit. Lost the drive and got bogged down with work. Full time estate agent. Less hours now obviously because of covid so have been able to start lifting again properly. But ive lost like 15kg since March lol. Ive got my frame back but still nowhere near where i used to be. My aim is to surpass where i was. I think ontop of work i just realised i would never have an amazing amazing physique at only 5'8. My frame was solid. I think i just realised what i was aiming for was largely pointless as at 5'8 it doesnt matter lol. Youre small. You're a manlet and thats it. Haha.

These two were probably my peak. Nothing spectacular obviously. Indian genes.

Attachments

• IMG_20200922_004454_335.jpg
    IMG_20200922_004454_335.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20200916_221750_016.jpg
    IMG_20200916_221750_016.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 30
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate
Fair enough.

Nah that was me at 24/25. Im 28 and let myself go a bit. Lost the drive and got bogged down with work. Full time estate agent. Less hours now obviously because of covid so have been able to start lifting again properly. But ive lost like 15kg since March lol. Ive got my frame back but still nowhere near where i used to be. My aim is to surpass where i was. I think ontop of work i just realised i would never have an amazing amazing physique at only 5'8. My frame was solid. I think i just realised what i was aiming for was largely pointless as at 5'8 it doesnt matter lol. Youre small. You're a manlet and thats it. Haha.

You look pretty good there tbh. i'd say you're 12-13% there. Thank god for muscle memory tho, you can get your physique back eaasy. Where are you from tho where 5'8 is "It's over" tier? And how long did you gymmaxx for that physique and what was your goal? Natty?

Lol complimented by a little cycle for extra benefits of course
nigga he was 15 doubt he would know how to cycle and pct and shit considering how good he aged , also hes not even big in that pic or when he was 18 hes very lean and has some mass because of his insane genes. But you can clearly see his arms are not big at all just lean , he has godtier frame proprotions and muscle building genes he was 100% natty until his first bb show

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 1680
This is why u cut to very lean levels before bulking. That way when u bulk and inevitably gain fat (in the face) ur face will still be aesthetically acceptable despite being a lil fatter. If u bulk when already somewhat not lean, get ready for a bloated face.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Copemaxxing and Deleted member 6873
This is why u cut to very lean levels before bulking. That way when u bulk and inevitably gain fat (in the face) ur face will still be aesthetically acceptable despite being a lil fatter. If u bulk and when already somewhat not lean, get ready for a bloated face.
tubofbased

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 1680
=
I only had A 500 plus calory surplus. I gained 12 kg in 3months I would say

Fair enough.

Frame is decent, wide hips tho and u look slightly higher bf than ideal

I have never bulked tbh. Not worth the loss of facial angularity. Losing 0.5pts in your FACE is 100x worse than losing a potential point of the muscles on your frame.

I only had A 500 plus calory surplus. I gained 12 kg in 3months I would say
500 Kcal surplus = 2-2.5 kg monthly. means you had around a 1000 kcal surplus. You just don't know how to count calories probably

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Imagine even slow-bulking over a long period. Unless you have a chadlite+ FACE it's basically an opportunity cost between your FACE and body... and FACE wins 99% of the time.

Fair enough.

How long were you lifting for to get to that body?

500 Kcal surplus = 2-2.5 kg monthly. means you had around a 1000 kcal surplus. You just don't know how to count calories probably
Cope I just want you to say that I have chad musclebuilding genes :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

Jk I didnt count I just ate

Imagine even slow-bulking over a long period. Unless you have a chadlite+ FACE it's basically an opportunity cost between your FACE and body... and FACE wins 99% of the time.
How are you going to build muscle if you are not at a surplus? It's not possible. The body will use those calories to maintain critical systems, not build muscle.

How are you going to build muscle if you are not at a surplus? It's not possible. The body will use those calories to maintain critical systems, not build muscle.

By lifting weights, adequate protein and sleep. Worked for me...

It's not a good idea keep bulking if you are near 20% of body fat, you should cut a little bit and then return to bulk. Dirty bulk it's stupid unless you are a skinny guy who never touched a gym in his life.

99% of the time you look worse when you bulk. This is just the truth
You fell for the bulk scam

Its just harder, not impossible.
Well it might be impossible depending on how far you are.
But if you are years into your training, you should be cutting in the first place