Geek activities are just a coping mechanism for incels in denial srs

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I am almost completely convinced that the single most major reason men gravitate towards geeky stuff is because they look like shit and need some coping mechanism since they aren't socially successful and thus become introverted. Consider how 90% of the entire coding community (not to mention the gaming community) almost ALWAYS consists of soyboys and neckbeards. Sure, there is a small minority that just legit likes those things and are normal people. But most of the time, that is not the case.

I am even tempted to go as far as to claim that incels/copers are literally the only reason there are more men than women in STEM. If it wasn't for betabuxers and incel copers, the gender gap in STEM would probably be much smaller.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, subhuman incel, moredishmorebish and 15 others
If you get money then it isn't cope.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Autist, androidcel and 2 others
you wanna play some chess, bro?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Richard_Hungwell, dogtown and 1 other person
I think it has to do with environment, aka they spent their childhood playing these games and as a result they have less T and look uglier

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ULTRATERAX63 and kobecel
If you get money then it isn't cope.

It is if your goal was being a betabuxer since it doesn't make up for your looks. Also, coders on the internet (especially mods) have some of the biggest superiority complexes ever which suggests that they are secretly insecure and miserable. No seriously, coders are like the most arrogant people you will EVER meet on the internet. 90% of them also appear to be sjws/leftists as well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Richard_Hungwell and Extra Chromosome
It is if your goal was being a betabuxer since it doesn't make up for your looks. Also, coders on the internet (especially mods) have some of the biggest superiority complexes ever which suggests that they are secretly insecure and miserable. No seriously, coders are like the most arrogant people you will EVER meet on the internet. 90% of them also appear to be sjws/leftists as well.
Agreed. I am in STEM for the money to get surgeries + support LDAR lifestyle tbh.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
i literally switched from computer engineering major to economics because of this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 1680, FaceandHFD and 5 others
My theory is that since ugly guys make no friends, they go home after school alone and have nothing to do. As a result they kill time with gaming and become big gamers or they sit on their computer and discover internet nerd niches hobbies. You don’t have time for that shit if you’re Chad and you have football practice after school and hang out with friends and girls on the weekend.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ULTRATERAX63, Demir and 4 others
no fucking shit. what next, shit stinks?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Demir and Deleted member 616
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Autist, kobecel and 1 other person
cope chad in stem still slays

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, androidcel and FaceandHFD
Tbh only incels study math/physics

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Autist and Deleted member 616
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
i literally switched from computer engineering major to economics because of this
Same, incel major to chad major

K-keep coping while I rot 24/7 slaving at a screen you unquirky zoinkers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Zeta ascended, JellyBelly and 4 others
I would like to add that this is also the reason for why most coders and tech experts are liberal or progressive. Insecure little shits need that superiority complex to feel better about themselves.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, kobecel and JellyBelly
I would like to add that this is also the reason for why most coders and tech experts are liberal or progressive. Insecure little shits need that superiority complex to feed better about themselves.
I can confirm we have obnoxious people especially on my coding classes.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, kobecel and JellyBelly
What if it's getting paid to Fuck OPs mom also

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
Legit

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Arkantos
brutal waterisewetpill

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Copes are needed for incels in a society like this.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Demir
by that logic you can argue slaying women is also a coping mechanism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Richard_Hungwell
Anything beyond living the life of a prime Chico is cope.
Also water.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Richard_Hungwell