Generic skin care routine?

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
What the hell is a generic skin routine for most people? idk foid shit tbh
EDIT: will probably use the ordinary squalane cleanser and ascorbyl glucoside solution 12 in my routine because I have shit darkness and uneven tone but also acne. What should I use for acne tbh?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Just get retin a and sunscreen, most my skincare i dont use because its cope, mynimal difference

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 5522
good sleep
good diet full of carotenes
hyaluronic acid and vitamin c serum
retin a and sunscreen
constant hydration
moisturizing & cleansing
derma roller if you wanna level up the game

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Alexand, BigBoy and 2 others
good sleep
good diet full of carotenes
hyaluronic acid and vitamin c serum
retin a and sunscreen
constant hydration
moisturizing & cleansing
derma roller if you wanna level up the game
Thanks 🙏

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
What the hell is a generic skin routine for most people? idk foid shit tbh
EDIT: will probably use the ordinary squalane cleanser and ascorbyl glucoside solution 12 in my routine because I have shit darkness and uneven tone but also acne. What should I use for acne tbh?
Tret for acne

• Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Ok dude all you need is tret hylaronic acid aloe vera gel and vitamin c cheap as hell hylaronic goes for 20 but it's goes for around a month
Tret goes 2 months
Vitamin c is littearly 3 dollars
Aloe is free if you find it otherwise a dollar

• Love it
Retin a, sunscreen and a good moisteriser is all you need tbh

• Love it
You definitely meet some form of retinoid, either Retin-A or Adapalene.
Here is a review paper on the efficacy of the different retinoids.
You can buy Adapalene in the US over the counter for $15 in the 1% solution. It is the cheapest retinoid but works more slowly than Retin-A.
I use Adapalene at night, followed by Olay Retinol 24.
In the morning I use Olay Micro Sculpting Cream which is a hyaluronic acid base. In the summer I also use a sunscreen in the AM over the Sculpting Cream.
That takes of boosting your collagen via the Adapalene, and maybe some what with the very weak retinol in the Olay and the hydration with Micro Sculpting Cream during the day so you don't have dry flaky skin from the Adapalene, and the sunscreen prevents photo aging in the summer when UV rays are very high. Or if you live in the southern states or Australia or something use sunscreen every day.

• Love it
I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

• JFL
1. cleanser/exfoliant
2. moisturizer/sunscreen (90% of skin aging is caused by photo damage from sun exposure)
3. derma rolling and retin a for collagen production
4. good sleep and hydration
good diet (eat real food and avoid processed shit) and exercise is also very important esp cardio.

• Love it
1. cleanser/exfoliant
2. moisturizer/sunscreen (90% of skin aging is caused by photo damage from sun exposure)
3. derma rolling and retin a for collagen production
4. good sleep and hydration
good diet (eat real food and avoid processed shit) and exercise is also very important esp cardio.
Noob questions, sunscreen blocks vitamin d absorption from the sun? I take a lot of sun during the day, also, are collagen pills good?

• +1
I just wash my face with body soap since face soap either dries out my skin or makes it oily, if you want good skin what matters most is what you put in your body, thats why them little asian m'fuckas have nice skin because they eat lots of vegetables and drink water and tea all up in this B.

• Love it
Noob questions, sunscreen blocks vitamin d absorption from the sun? I take a lot of sun during the day, also, are collagen pills good?

idk, probably I just take vit d3 supp and forget about it

oral collagen some say it doesn't really get used by the body and just gets broken down into amino acids, tbh if you want collagen just buy gelatin powder it's the same shit but much cheaper

• +1