Genetic copers GTFIH EPIGENETICS = EVERYTHING

You

You

Banned

It only takes one generation to make chad.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
cliffs fffs

its over for you incils. lazy coping subhumons
You

(cage gif)

People who say genetics is everything are mentally retarded honestly, at this point I don't even bother arguing with them anymore because of how weak their arguments are.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheEndHasNoEnd, BigBiceps and 2 others
People who say genetics is everything are mentally retarded honestly, at this point I don't even bother arguing with them anymore because of how weak their arguments are.
it's mainly lookism ethnigs

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 685

I fucking hate these low effort threads that only showcase a YouTube video. How about you faggots just explain the contents of the video in a post instead of linking a video?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 14262, AscendingHero and 11 others
how is it not? if you have shit genetics you wont be gl. take the face pill

I fucking hate these low effort threads that only showcase a YouTube video. How about you faggots just explain the contents of the video in a post instead of linking a video?
dw i'm making a megathread as we speak. keep shitting ur pants dog.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BigBiceps and Deleted member 685
dw i'm making a megathread as we speak. keep shitting ur pants dog.
Then why bother posting this shitty thread you faggot?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685
how is it not? if you have shit genetics you wont be gl. take the face pill
Because the majority of people here don't have "shit genetics" unless you're talking about balding genes, overly big nose but that can be influenced by other things too and severe acne etc.

Because the majority of people here don't have "shit genetics" unless you're talking about balding genes, overly big nose but that can be influenced by other things too and severe acne etc.
im talking ab everything. your genetics is what determines how your face looks like. if youre in optimal environmental conditions then you could reach your potential, but your genetics is what determines your potential.

and wdym no one here has "shit genetics"? if youre PSL 6 and lower, you have shit shit genetics,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1973 and HighIQcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
"Genetic copers"
How ironic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 685 and You
im talking ab everything. your genetics is what determines how your face looks like. if youre in optimal environmental conditions then you could reach your potential, but your genetics is what determines your potential.

and wdym no one here has "shit genetics"? if youre PSL 6 and lower, you have shit shit genetics,
Ur environment controls ur epigenome and that controls what genes are expressed.

• +1

What a retarded logic. 99% of us didn't reach our potential which is why we're here. The studies about mouthbreating, prenatal testosterone and cranial base prove my point. Saying anyone below 6 PSL which is ALOT of people all have shit genetics is fucking ridiculous
Ur environment controls ur epigenome and that controls what genes are expressed.
This

All because I pointed out that you made an incredibly low effort thread. Shoe size IQ individual.
u got triggered by the subject stop coping by saying it because my post is low IQ.

• +1
Your facial features are a mix of your parentsfacial featueers. You can have chad and stacy as a mom and dad, and have a 4PSL face.
It's not "muh environment", it's "muh randomized genetics".
Mouth breathing and malutrition have severe effects, whiich none of you in the forum even have.

• JFL
Your facial features are a mix of your parentsfacial featueers. You can have chad and stacy as a mom and dad, and have a 4PSL face.
It's not "muh environment", it's "muh randomized genetics".
Mouth breathing and malutrition have severe effects, whiich none of you in the forum even have.
LEK'S PARADOX DISPROVES THAT WATCH THE FUCKING VID

• +1
i didnt watch the video. but i could see that, considering how im 5'10" and my parents are both 5'.

but how would that affect you face? aside from your jaw, it has no affect on hwo you end up looking.
What a retarded logic. 99% of us didn't reach our potential which is why we're here. The studies about mouthbreating, prenatal testosterone and cranial base prove my point. Saying anyone below 6 PSL which is ALOT of people all have shit genetics is fucking ridiculous

This
or we were destined to be ugly. Im PSL3.5, so I have shit genetics. not everyone will be gl, thats y theres competition for the best genes

i didnt watch the video. but i could see that, considering how im 5'10" and my parents are both 5'.

but how would that affect you face? aside from your jaw, it has no affect on hwo you end up looking.

or we were destined to be ugly. Im PSL3.5, so I have shit genetics. not everyone will be gl, thats y theres competition for the best genes
PM pics maybe? You can trust me ask other members

u got triggered by the subject stop coping by saying it because my post is low IQ.
No, your post is shit because you didn’t bother to put any effort into it. You just linked a video.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, AscendingHero and Deleted member 2205

genetic engineering on humans is illegal almost everywhere

• +1
LEK'S PARADOX DISPROVES THAT WATCH THE FUCKING VID
Good environment lets you reach your genetic potential
It's a theory ffs. CRISPR altering genes at birth has proven to change physical features. at full maturity.

Post more proof or gtfo. There's more proof that genes is everything than environment,so don't call us copers when you're the one coping jfl.

PM pics maybe? You can trust me ask other members
sure, youve sent me ur pics before so i can trust you. but later tho, im on my comp rn

• +1
And even if environment did matter, that doesn't mean if you eat healthy and work out you'll be attractive.
Enthronement theory is bullshit.

• JFL
Reactions: You
Good environment lets you reach your genetic potential
It's a theory ffs. CRISPR altering genes at birth has proven to change physical features. at full maturity.

Post more proof or gtfo. There's more proof that genes is everything than environment,so don't call us copers when you're the one coping jfl.
ur gonna have to wait till i post that megathread.

And even if environment did matter, that doesn't mean if you eat healthy and work out you'll be attractive.
Enthronement theory is bullshit.
Keep coping

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Although Genetics obviously matter and is the most important thing when it comes to your Physical appearance, environmental factors also influence the way you look, I'm gonna use height growth as an example. Let's say you only got 2-3 hours of sleep during Puberty (while you are still growing) you didn't eat a balanced diet and ate mostly processed food with little to no nutritonal value, you were barely active and your final height is 5'8" if you did the opposite of what i just said then you may have reached 6'3" provided that your Genetics allow for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and You
Although Genetics obviously matter and is the most important thing when it comes to your Physical appearance, environmental factors also influence the way you look, I'm gonna use height growth as an example. Let's say you only got 2-3 hours of sleep during Puberty (while you are still growing) you didn't eat a balanced diet and ate mostly processed food with little to no nutritonal value, you were barely active and your final height is 5'8" if you did the opposite of what i just said then you may have reached 6'3" provided that your Genetics allow for it.
Agreed. But most people aren't genetically limited, so blaming everything on environment isn't right. No one eats only processed foods and no one only gets 2-3 hours of sleep.
Of course if you are an autist in your teens then you won't develop properly. I literally confirmed that by showing that Indians are only subhuman because the British took away our cash money, which lead to siht hygeine and shit food, resulting in the disgusting creatures wee see today.

But if you slept 7 hours instead of 8, or didn't eat enough vegetables, that isn't enough to fuck your face up. You're still at a good environment compared to the third world countries. All that matters is you meet something close to your macros,
Genetics is literally randomized. In the end it's all just luck. For most subhumans (3 PSL) it's probably mouth breathing, but for regular just ugly people(4 PSL), then it's most likely because of feature failos such as eyes jaw brow ridge, etc, that are purely in our genetic code and eating an extra tomato isn't going to fuck that up.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, DidntRead and Roping Subhuman
A Subhuman curry will be a Subhuman curry no matter what he does, environment can't change sub 4 genetics.

Just accept that some people are more genetically gifted and move on. (or rope idk)

A Subhuman curry will be a Subhuman curry no matter what he does, environment can't change sub 4 genetics.

Just accept that some people are more genetically gifted and move on. (or rope idk)
no

What no? are you denying that some people are more genetically gifted than others?

Do you really think 5'2 curry and 6'4 Anglo Chad have the same genetics?

What no? are you denying that some people are more genetically gifted than others?

Do you really think 5'2 curry and 6'4 Anglo Chad have the same genetics?
an Asian doesn't have the same genetics has a Nordic for example blue eyes aren't found in the Asian genome. that doesn't mean on has inferior genetics. An Asian lives an inferior lifestyle because they aren't exposed to the environmental factors that would make them a Chad.

an Asian doesn't have the same genetics has a Nordic for example blue eyes aren't found in the Asian genome. that doesn't mean on has inferior genetics. An Asian lives an inferior lifestyle because they aren't exposed to the environmental factors that would make them a Chad.

LOL come on dude are there no Curries who live in UK? or any other first world countries? they have the same lifestyle as Anglo Chads but they turn out to be Subhumans? Wanna know why? because they're genetically not as gifted.

Rat face and 5'2 height is caused by Sub4 genetics not environment.

i fucking guarantee you this guy does not have significant gentic difference in terms of look besides his albinism

doesnt look subhuman to me TBH.

because this nigga actually lives in India living with good oral posture

The most important thing for a good looking nface is whether you can breathe thru your nose or not during puberty. If you cânt youll end up with classic meltcel face. I really dont think diet can fuck your face.
The most important thing for a good looking nface is whether you can breathe thru your nose or not during puberty. If you cânt youll end up with classic meltcel face. I really dont think diet can fuck your face.

• +1
i fucking guarantee you this guy does not have significant gentic difference in terms of look besides his albinism

View attachment 83533

doesnt look subhuman to me TBH.

because this nigga actually lives in India living with good oral posture

While Millions of other Curries live with bad oral posture? look at his eyes and jawline a sub 4 curry could never have that, he's just more genetically gifted than his fellow curries.

LOL come on dude are there no Curries who live in UK? or any other first world countries? they have the same lifestyle as Anglo Chads but they turn out to be Subhumans? Wanna know why? because they're genetically not as gifted.

Rat face and 5'2 height is caused by Sub4 genetics not environment.
how many generations has it been since curries have moved to western countries? 2? and even then their genes are adapted to warmer climates. Tall Asians where i live isn't rare at all.

While Millions of other Curries live with bad oral posture? look at his eyes and jawline a sub 4 curry could never have that, he's just more genetically gifted than his fellow curries.
considering the fact that most cities are fucking polluted and some have been literally shit holes up until recently I would say yes the new generations and ones before it in most regions were not living right. in rural places you can see people with good facial development.

how many generations has it been since curries have moved to western countries? 2? and even then their genes are adapted to warmer climates. Tall Asians where i live isn't rare at all.

Ok if you want to use that argument then what about Millions of other UK Anglocels? they have been living there as long as Chad's ancestors have so why are they ugly then?
considering the fact that most cities are fucking polluted and some have been literally shit holes up until recently I would say yes the new generations and ones before it in most regions were not living right. in rural places you can see people with good facial development.

True but as i said Subhuman rat face and 5'2 height is mainly genetics not environment.

Last edited:
this is true. I seem to be a more cold adapted Indian than others so I have thrived here compared to others who are not. vitamin D is important. very important.

but that doesnt mean everything. imo it is true that only if your ancestors are from certain regions or if your parents are a certain height you are actually not destined to be on the low end of average height if you are Indian.
Ok if you want to use that argument then what about Millions of other UK Anglocels? they have been living there as long as Chad's ancestors have? why are they ugly then?

True but as i said Subhuman rat face and 5'2 height is mainly genetics not environment.
KEEP IN MIND. most Indians are vegetarians which is literally the WORST diet to have .

basically most indians are like:

brb eating diet that is shit for prenatal T.

brb not getting nutrients

brb missing essential shit to develop your face and height.

KEEP IN MIND. most Indians are vegetarians which is literally the WORST diet to have .

basically most indians are like:

brb eating diet that is shit for prenatal T.

brb not getting nutrients

brb missing essential shit to develop your face and height.

If your parents are very short you'll be short as well, no amount of diets gonna make you tall.

This is harsh truth for us Manlets.

If your parents are very short you'll be short as well, no amount of diets gonna make you tall.

This is harsh truth for us Manlets.
bro I am living proof that genes can be expressed differently in a good way and its probably got at least some part to do because of diet.

every side of the family probably has good genes. you have heard of people being WAY taller than their parents then someone finds out that their moms dad was that tall.

your prenatal health I think can depict or change what genes are turned on or off

bro I am living proof that genes can be expressed differently in a good way and its probably got at least some part to do because of diet.

every side of the family probably has good genes. you have heard of people being WAY taller than their parents then someone finds out that their moms dad was that tall.

your prenatal health I think can depict or change what genes are turned on or off

I was very physically active while growing up and my diet was good too, but i'm 5'3. is that not genetics? i did everything i could yet i'm still a Manlet.

Ok if you want to use that argument then what about Millions of other UK Anglocels? they have been living there as long as Chad's ancestors have so why are they ugly then?

they don't live the same lifestyle as their ancestors.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Roping Subhuman