Genetic explanations for beauty are nonsense

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
For example, hunter eyes are completely useless for a true hunter, females dont feel attracted to it because of some genetic advantage

Who do you think would be a better Hunter/survivor? Usain Bolt or Justin Bieber?

Yet bieber is the chad

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lev Peshkov
who do you think females would feel more protected by, usain bolt or justin bieber?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 1680, Chadlitecel and 2 others
Hunter eyes do have an advantage. They protect your eyes.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NERG_72, hebbewem, Deleted member 7079 and 7 others
usain mogs bieber jfl

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 1680
I have a theory that beauty is an advantageous in and of itself. Even if it doesn't offer any practical advantage, having beautiful offspring would make them more socially accepted thus increasing their chances of survival.

• +1
Reactions: NERG_72, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7079 and 4 others
everything matters theory

Bolt all the way

That's nothing compared to having Bolt's legs
Usain bolt would be more attractive and have more genetic advantage if he had hunter eyes. It's not as black and white as you might think. Obviously having hunter eyes isnt everything.

I have a theory that beauty is an advantageous in and of itself. Even if it doesn't offer any practical advantage, having beautiful offspring would make them more socially accepted thus increasing their chances of survival.
Yeah but that doesnt explain why some features would be considered beautiful at first place

hunter eyes are completely useless
Peacocks tail are useless so are elks big antlers yet they are positively selected.

Hunter eyes also signal good facial development generally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Effortless
Hunter eyes do have an advantage. They protect your eyes.
This.

Imagine two guys get punched in the eye; one has a strong browridge and hunter eyes, the other has protruding bug eyes, who do you think gets more hurt?

Usain bolt would be more attractive and have more genetic advantage if he had hunter eyes. It's not as black and white as you might think. Obviously having hunter eyes isnt everything.
It may be
But its seems Hunter eyes are way more attractive than Giant legs even thought Giant legs are much more useful for survivor
This.

Imagine two guys get punched in the eye; one has a strong browridge and hunter eyes, the other has protruding bug eyes, who do you think gets more hurt?
Maybe, but idk if the difference would be big enough to justify why Hunter eyes are so attractive

Just accept the fact that girls want hot guys. No need to think about theory and science. Just looksmax or die trying.

Just accept the fact that girls want hot guys. No need to think about theory and science. Just looksmax or die trying.
Agreed
I'm just curious

Immune system. Chances of survival with regards to infectious diseases and lastly, an attractive face is just nicer to look at than a fucking ugly face

This.

Exactly, this is why out of these 2 athletes, only 1 became a professional fighter
20180602_FIFA_Friendly_Match_Austria_vs._Germany_Mesut_%C3%96zil_850_0704.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42 and Deleted member 5683
Immune system. Chances of survival with regards to infectious diseases and lastly, an attractive face is just nicer to look at than a fucking ugly face
Man there's really such a correlation between Hunter eyes and immune system? And how strong it is?

Of course is better to look at beautiful faces, but that doesnt explain why some faces are beautiful In the first place
Exactly, this is why out of these 2 athletes, only 1 became a professional fighter
20180602_FIFA_Friendly_Match_Austria_vs._Germany_Mesut_%C3%96zil_850_0704.jpg
Does all fighters have Hunter eyes?

Just out of curiosity

Man there's really such a correlation between Hunter eyes and immune system? And how strong it is?
There's a correlation between facial symmetry and better immune responses. In other words: People with good-looking proportionate faces have (or had, when medical treatments and good hygiene weren't as available yet) higher chances of survival and would increase their children's chances of survival.

Bolt all the way
exactly, he's still seen as the more masculine, dominant, stronger male. it's just that there's more to attraction than just being masculine. health, for example, comes to my mind. people are attracted to healthy looking people.

Last edited:
Thread posting greycels deserve death.

• +1
Reactions: Viro
There's a correlation between facial symmetry and better immune responses. In other words: People with good-looking proportionate faces have (or had, when medical treatments and good hygiene weren't as available yet) higher chances of survival and would increase their children's chances of survival.
I understand

But man, they would have to have way better immune systems for this to actually be a real advantage

I dont see a guy like Bieber lasting more than Bolt or myke Tyson in a Stone age context

the title of your thread is the actually retarded. i bet you dont even know what "genetic" means. the contents of your thread are even more retarded. to substitute my claims i have to ask a question. how does one distinguish between living and not living things? well one's brain unconsciously does and it is a very complicated process that scientists havent fully decoded yet. the main way it does that in mamals is by taking into account eye positioning and shape of the living thing. predatory land mamals tend to have what pslers call "hunter eyes". what I am trying to tell is that having hunter eyes doesnt provide a survival advantage but it implies that it does and thus makes those genes desirable by implying that the male is capable of hunting like a predator and in a more general sense surviving. now back to my first sentences. the word you should have used replacing "genetic" is "darwinian" or "evolutionary". thank you for listening to my ted talk buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
the title of your thread is the actually retarded. i bet you dont even know what "genetic" means. the contents of your thread are even more retarded. to substitute my claims i have to ask a question. how does one distinguish between living and not living things? well one's brain unconsciously does and it is a very complicated process that scientists havent fully decoded yet. the main way it does that in mamals is by taking into account eye positioning and shape of the living thing. predatory land mamals tend to have what pslers call "hunter eyes". what I am trying to tell is that having hunter eyes doesnt provide a survival advantage but it implies that it does and thus makes those genes desirable by implying that the male is capable of hunting like a predator and in a more general sense surviving. now back to my first sentences. the word you should have used replacing "genetic" is "darwinian" or "evolutionary". thank you for listening to my ted talk buddy boyo.
Excelent answer bro you Smart mogged me to Oblivion

I had never heard about this mammal eye positioning stuff, at least confirms my suspiction that Hunter eyes are not a big advantage for survival(if its any at all)

• +1
Reactions: Viro
Yep ive noticed good looking men rarely get ill. Hell, no young chad has been raped by covid19. All the famous chads and athletes who got it, just shrugged it off.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
high cheek bones and lower browridge supposedly defend against punches or some shit

I understand

But man, they would have to have way better immune systems for this to actually be a real advantage

I dont see a guy like Bieber lasting more than Bolt or myke Tyson in a Stone age context
I don't care if you believe it or not. There's studies been done proving it. No point for me to further discuss this.

9991B47B 551A 48CC 953B AA9B445CE37F

Please stop coping

wtf is happening

For example, hunter eyes are completely useless for a true hunter, females dont feel attracted to it because of some genetic advantage

Who do you think would be a better Hunter/survivor? Usain Bolt or Justin Bieber?

Yet bieber is the chad
Justin Bieber is not a chad.
Compare him to someone like Thom Strijd

because Adam was a GigaTerraChad and created in the image of God himself. Anything that deviates from that image is subconsciously ugly. Sin destroyed the once eternal beauty.

But it seems like men put up with this, while women mostly could not.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans