Genetic Inheritance

Shodredux

Shodredux

Silver
Genetic Inheritance:

Many people believe that genetic inheritance is completely random and there is no way to predict it. Well... It might not be as random as you think it is.

You can easily predict more than
70% of the outcome of genetic inheritance. Only 30% or so is random genetic recombination or mutations.

Types of Facial bones:

There are four main bones that make up most of your face , they are

1. Maxilla
2. Mandible
3. Zygoma
4. Frontal bone

Inheritance pattern:

If you are male , you are most likely to inherit your maxilla and mandible from your mom and frontal bone and zygomatic bone from your dad. Ofcourse there are exception cases but this is how it works 90% of the time. You are also more likely to inherit your ear , nose, lips and hair from your mother's side.

Your forehead and your eyes are likely to resemble your father and rest of your face(including fwhr and harmony) are likely to resemble your mother.

If you are a female , the only main difference is that you will most likely receive your mandible from your father.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member 10987, onfiresems and 10 others
Nice, now source?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhatToDo, Gaia262, sub6manletnozygos and 10 others
why dont we look like the first humans then ?

Nice, now source?
Images

Images

why dont we look like the first humans then ?
Genetic Mutation

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, sub6manletnozygos, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
100% accurate on me. And I'm happy, because i got the best possible combination.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 2227 and Shodredux
what causes those mutations
During genetic recombination inside mother's womb , slight genetic change/mutation occur inorder to create a slightly different version of the existing features.

The changes/mutations can be either good or bad

If there was no mutation , there will be no evolution.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 2227
During genetic recombination inside mother's womb , slight genetic change/mutation occur inorder to create a slightly different version of the existing features.

The changes/mutations can be either good or bad

If there was no mutation , there will be no evolution.
so losing teeth, getting fat and building muscles is genetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Seth Walsh and hebbewem
For the most part , yes , but environment also plays a huge role.
What will you say about facial bones? Does environmental play huge role in it?

so if I build muscles I would fight genetics partially?
When you build muscle, you are changing the appearance of your phenotype , you can never change your genotype (maybe through radiation)

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 2227
When you build muscle, you are changing the appearance of your phenotype , you can never change your genotype (maybe through radiation)
what if I have the genes but they never got activated somehow?

What will you about facial bones? Does environmental play huge role in it?
Maybe at very early age (less than 7) , but after that , environment doesn't affect the bones for most people (unless extreme force is applied)
what if I have the genes but they never got activated somehow?

If your genes , let's say ,have the potential to gain lots of muscles , then you can achieve it. Genetic freaks are basically people who either had good genetic mutation or their parents had really good genes.

Last edited:
Show some evidence that this is true.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Golden Glass
Show some evidence that this is true.
1. Chico - Eyes , Forehead ( from dad)
His midface and mandible (from mom)
2. Leonardo DiCaprio - his midface and his mom's midface is 100% same , although he got his mom's eye color , he got his dad's orbital shape
3. Justin Bieber - It's very hard to even tell the difference when you look at his dad and his eye are and his jaw shape very closely resembles his mom. His fwhr is very close to his mom's too.
4. Zayn Malik - dad's eyes , mom's midface

I could keep on going
His forehead and eyes are literally from his mom 🤦‍♂️
Lol no , he only got his eye color from mom , as eye orbital shape closely resembles his dad. Same eye color does not mean same eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I wish I got my moms hunter eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Notorious
1. Chico - Eyes , Forehead ( from dad)
His midface and mandible (from mom)
2. Leonardo DiCaprio - his midface and his mom's midface is 100% same , although he got his mom's eye color , he got his dad's orbital shape
3. Justin Bieber - It's very hard to even tell the difference when you look at his dad and his eye are and his jaw shape very closely resembles his mom. His fwhr is very close to his mom's too.
4. Zayn Malik - dad's eyes , mom's midface

I could keep on going
Nah not convinced. In a planet of 8 billion people im sure u can keep going. Show some actual research or science that this is infact true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Golden Glass
Nah not convinced. In a planet of 8 billion people im sure u can keep going. Show some actual research or science that this is infact true.
I get what you mean , i could have easily cherry picked the ones that fit my theory. And there aren't any hard scientific research to back this up either. But on the contrary, this is the inheritance pattern that I found 90% of the time.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, hebbewem and Mateusz74
This is surprisingly accurate for me. Still sayings it's a load of crap though.

What is frontal bone tho?

Both Meeks' parents are subhuman. They bred two gigachads and a femcel daughter. Genetic recomb can be a lottery. Some families have only one gl member and the rest are incel tier

Last edited:
I get what you mean , i could have easily cherry picked the ones that fit my theory. And there aren't any hard scientific research to back this up either. But on the contrary, this is the inheritance pattern that I found 90% of the time.
Sorry OP this statement leaves your thread as nothing more than blatant speculation.

What you’d need is either:
•A series of randomized studies that demonstrated this phenomenon enough to be generalizable.

OR

•Some sort of reasoning for the reasoning mechanism that would cause this in the first place.
^^^Regarding this, last time I checked, for any given gene you inherit, there’s a roughly even split of whether you’ll get your moms version or your dads. This explains why so many siblings of the same gender look so different yet similar (not including identical twins, for obvious reasons).

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, hebbewem and Shodredux
Sorry OP this statement leaves your thread as nothing more than blatant speculation.

What you’d need is either:
•A series of randomized studies that demonstrated this phenomenon enough to be generalizable.

OR

•Some sort of reasoning for the reasoning mechanism that would cause this in the first place.
^^^Regarding this, last time I checked, for any given gene you inherit, there’s a roughly even split of whether you’ll get your moms version or your dads. This explains why so many siblings of the same gender look so different yet similar (not including identical twins, for obvious reasons).
I'm still looking for the reasoning

• JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass
Both Meeks' parents are subhuman. They bred two gigachads and a femcel daughter. Genetic recomb can be a lottery. Some families have only one gl member and the rest are incel tier
might be agepill and methpill though. his mom looks like a textbook crackhead.

As I knew before even clicking on that thread- No studies.

The memes truly write themselves.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Low-key happy that I got my mother's mandible though cuz my dad's mandible is terrible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Shodredux
Low-key happy that I got my mother's mandible though cuz my dad's mandible is terrible.
I got my mother's recessed chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
This is accurate for me...

Doesn't matter, the mother have good bones and midface (also hunter eyes) the father is really subhuman but have a good browbridge and also both are old too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shodredux
P.s. Small correction , About zygoma... If you are a male , you are most likely to receive your mother's zygomatic bone and if you are a female, you are most likely to receive your father's zygomatic bone.

Genetic Inheritance:

Many people believe that genetic inheritance is completely random and there is no way to predict it. Well... It might not be as random as you think it is.

70% of the outcome of genetic inheritance. Only 30% or so is random genetic recombination or mutations.

Types of Facial bones:

1. Maxilla
2. Mandible
3. Zygoma
4. Frontal bone

Inheritance pattern:

If you are male , you are most likely to inherit your maxilla and mandible from your mom and frontal bone and zygomatic bone from your dad. Ofcourse there are exception cases but this is how it works 90% of the time. You are also more likely to inherit your ear , nose, lips and hair from your mother's side.

Your forehead and your eyes are likely to resemble your father and rest of your face(including fwhr and harmony) are likely to resemble your mother.

If you are a female , the only main difference is that you will most likely receive your mandible from your father.
I received every feature from my mother's father, except my forehead which is my father's. I look like an exact fucking clone of my grandfather (except for the forehead of course).

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I received every feature from my mother's father, except my forehead which is my father's. I look like an exact fucking clone of my grandfather (except for the forehead of course).
Makes sense, since you are male , you will receive most of your features from your mother's side of genetic line

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Whos cock do you inherit?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, hebbewem, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
Makes sense, since you are male , you will receive most of your features from your mother's side of genetic line
I wish I got my IPD and wide face from my father, and his flared jawline. He looked like a Germanic god. I mean my grandfather isn't that bad looking per say, but not like my father was/is (my father has kids with 15-17 different women, I'm not even exaggerating).

• +1
I wish I got my IPD and wide face from my father, and his flared jawline. He looked like a Germanic god. I mean my grandfather isn't that bad looking per say, but not like my father was/is (my father has kids with 15-17 different women, I'm not even exaggerating).
And I wish I got my fwhr from my dad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
  • +1
Your post seems somewhat accurate, but all my features are a mix between my moms and dads features.

Theyre in the place of where they are on my dads face, except they are my mothers features in the shape of my dads.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shodredux and Deleted member 3202
Genetic Inheritance:

Types of Facial bones:

1. Maxilla
2. Mandible
3. Zygoma
4. Frontal bone

Inheritance pattern:

Dafaq my grandfather and father have 2 plus Fwhr ratio, and yet i end up with low fwhr, also my grandma from my dad have nice bones (zygos, chin, nose bridge,) yet uncle and my father end up chincel

Dafaq my grandfather and father have 2 plus Fwhr ratio, and yet i end up with low fwhr, also my grandma from my dad have nice bones (zygos, chin, nose bridge,) yet uncle and my father end up chincel
You get your fwhr from your mom ( if you are a male)

ON POINT FOR ME TBH

• +1
Tbh, theres not a single trait besides an overly protrusine lower lip that i share with my mom
But her maxilla is recessed and mine is not (at least according to people who have seen me here)

my skull is like a copy of my fathers with slllllightly lower zygos

Last edited: