genetic recomb is really brutal

Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
there's this subhuman at my school who's 6' 2", tall and wideframed cuck despite doing drugs and smoking a lot
then his older brother pulls up to pick him up from school and he steps out of the car and JFL AT THIS INSANE MOG HE'S LIKE 5' 2" NO JOKE HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE

his older brother legit was wearing glasses looking like a fucking gay nerd

honestly must be brutal having a younger brother that's almost a whole ass foot taller than you

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
Idk how guys can get that short. Must be a GH deficiency or some shit once you’re below 5’4 as a man

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Uglybrazilian, Warlow and 5 others
Idk how guys can get that short. Must be a GH deficiency or something shit you’re below 5’4 as a man
Legit brutal. It must be suifuel being mogged by your little brother.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 5349
Are they full brothers?

Are they full brothers?
Yes %100
I know his entire family jfl, it's so brutal that his brother got shitty genetics (bad eyesight, bad frame, bad height) DESPITE NOT DOING DRUGS OR DRINKING OR SMOKING meanwhile his younger brother inhales fucking gas from cars and gets high off of it and does all types of drugs and smokes everyday YET STILL grew to be almost a foot taller than him lmao

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, WadlowMaxxing and mulattomaxxer
life is hell for 80% of men

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 9699
Idk how guys can get that short. Must be a GH deficiency or some shit once you’re below 5’4 as a man

Unless your from an island nation you should be taller then 5ft 4. The guys which come from small islands are very short. Its natrual for all animals from smaller landmasses such as islands.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Warlow
Yeah it is.

Both of my parents are good looking i ended up kind of ugly. In fact they both have ideal es ratios while mine is 0.425 how is that even possible?

My half brother has an ogre father and he somehow took every single good genetics from both parents plus forward growth

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 9699
ngl I hate all men who breed with short women

fuck this dumb idea "mUhhHhHH Tall GuyS nEED sHORT gIRls" just fuck off JFL

if you're 6' 4" breeding with a 5' 0" woman u need to be lynched unironically

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Warlow, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
Incels believe that height in men is important. Now imagine if you are in a relationship with a let’s say cute 5’4 girl while you are >5’9. Do you know how problematic doing 69 position is? For a minute its ok but for a longer period your back hurts as hell and you think how to fix it. After a while all mood gets shitty

Incels believe that height in men is important. Now imagine if you are in a relationship with a let’s say cute 5’4 girl while you are >5’9. Do you know how problematic doing 69 position is? For a minute its ok but for a longer period your back hurts as hell and you think how to fix it. After a while all mood gets shitty
convinced me to cope with my manletism
will be sure to use that line of reasoning the next time a girl rejects me for being short

Fuk u

• Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 9699
Thats what I think too, unless the guy is indian or native

why nigger? u wanna marry a fucking femlet incel factory?
Stop being so fucking shallow

Also your offspring don' matter, you have one life. Stop living it for someone else

not buying this story tbh, but yeah genetic recomb sucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110

Also your offspring don' matter, you have one life. Stop living it for someone else
it's kind to want better for your future offspring, anything but shallow jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
not buying this story tbh, but yeah genetic recomb sucks
maybe not a whole foot but it was a brutal mog of over 7 inches no larp

So you want your future kid to be on .me researching height increasing stacks and coping? Or do you want him to be a fucking 6 footer

So you want your future kid to be on .me researching height increasing stacks and coping? Or do you want him to be a fucking 6 footer
You're just mad your dad married a midget. Mine did too, but I accept it at least. I'm not going to be mad that my dad bred with a short woman. I'll just give my kid Aromasin from the umbilical cord jfl

Have you started anything yet btw?

• +1
You're just mad your dad married a midget. Mine did too, but I accept it at least. I'm not going to be mad that my dad bred with a short woman. I'll just give my kid Aromasin from the umbilical cord jfl

Have you started anything yet btw?
I ordered Aromasin
Also I accept it too, but I'm not gonna breed with a short girl lol

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Thats why i dont get all the muh i wasnt born chad, like you are not going to get mad if you dont win the lottery buying one ticket, so why get mad at being a subhuman, is just luck

I ordered Aromasin
Also I accept it too, but I'm not gonna breed with a short girl lol
Good tell me when it comes. I'll tell you how to take it. Where you order it from?

Not even lynched, the woman should be confiscated and replaced with a proper 5'9 female.. he should know the child could turn out like 5'6 if you average their heights

Good tell me when it comes. I'll tell you how to take it. Where you order it from?
got it from behemothlabz, had no other option bc it was the only one that had a payment method i was able to use

idc that its underdosed, i dont wanna take much aromasin anyway to not fuck my hormones up

got it from behemothlabz, had no other option bc it was the only one that had a payment method i was able to use

idc that its underdosed, i dont wanna take much aromasin anyway to not fuck my hormones up
Ffs don't take from behemoth labs that's shitty aromasin. Should have gotten from purerawz but oh well. You gonna start peptides anytime soon?

Ffs don't take from behemoth labs that's shitty aromasin. Should have gotten from purerawz but oh well. You gonna start peptides anytime soon?
mk667 im thinking for frame gaynz

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
is it smart to use both mk667 and peptides
Some peptides are synergistic with mk677. I've talked to plenty of bodybuilders about this. Pm for info I spend 4hours a day researching this stuff jfl

• +1