Gentlemen, could you please, if possible, improve the dark mode?

Deliciadecu

Deliciadecu

Beauty is DEAD
I come here to request to the forum's devs to consider making some improvements on the dark/night mode on the forum.

It's well known the negative and harsh effects that blue light causes on the human body, and reducing that amount while browsing this magnificent and secure forum would be great.

As a way to help you on how to improve it, I'd suggest a similar color choice like the one that the extension Dark Reader gives, so using a third party extension won't be needed anymore, also avoiding the negative sides of the extension which isn't perfect and has some problems with images being inverted to, for example.

Thank you for your time.

:feelsautistic:

Gudru

Gudru

Feminist / BLM-supporter / CORTEZ2020 / LGBTQ+
Great stuff OP, in fact I respect your post and totally understand your point. Much intellect is shown with your posts, indeed very smart.

Gudru

Gudru

Insanely high IQ thread

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

It’s ogre.
Yes, I agree with @Gudru
This is indeed an incredibly high IQ thread.

Gudru

Gudru

@Deliciadecu Incredibly intelligent. Interesting as well and very sufficient, if I may say so.

Sergeant

Sergeant

Admin
like the one that the extension Dark Reader gives
That's what was missing last time. Just saying you didn't like it doesn't help at all, but at least now I have some measure of what you'd like to see. Hex values would be excelent, a screenshot as well, I don't use Dark Reader.

Gudru

Gudru

@Deliciadecu Keep ignoring my comments you cuck

Deliciadecu

Deliciadecu

Beauty is DEAD
That's what was missing last time. Just saying you didn't like it doesn't help at all, but at least now I have some measure of what you'd like to see. Hex values would be excelent, a screenshot as well, I don't use Dark Reader.

Just keep the colors, they are ok, but make the dark areas darker, they are basically grey on the dark mode:

Also, keep links the same color. Only text, background, and the boxes with titles should change tbh
@Deliciadecu Keep ignoring my comments you cuck
Not sure if being real or sarcastic, I think I acquired autism, not sure tbh

Gudru

Gudru

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
View attachment 79974

Just keep the colors, they are ok, but make the dark areas darker, they are basically grey on the dark mode:

View attachment 79975

Also, keep links the same color. Only text, background, and the boxes with titles should change tbh

Not sure if being real or sarcastic, I think I acquired autism, not sure tbh
I agree with you OP and don't mind @Gudru he just wants you to react to his posts to reactionmax

Gudru

Gudru

I agree with you OP and don't mind @Gudru he just wants you to react to his posts to reactionmax
Thanks got tagging me sir. It is very respected

DarknLost

DarknLost

17 year old 24/7 rotting 2 PSL cursed aspiegoblin
>Gentlemen

paulie_walnuts

paulie_walnuts

rookie of the year
arent there special programm available to filter / reduce the blue light?

its standard in modern iphones and for computers there must be some programms too

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

HEAD OF DOCTORS EQUALS BRo
🗿

Zygos4Life

Zygos4Life

6 Inch Zygos Slayer
WE LIVE INA SEOCIEY

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SHARK Feedback 12