Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 6475
5psl, maybe lower

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Julius
Very high smv

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Seppukucel
He looks like one guy who beat me up brutally in 9th grade in a fight I started except he was only 5 foot 7

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 4438, Deleted member 6997 and 1 other person
Messi will remember that mog forever

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Inscol, Patrick Baitman and 1 other person
@6ft1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6997 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 5052 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Patrick Baitman, Gargantuan and 1 other person
i dont know much about football but from what i saw in highlight ronaldo is more impresive to me
Spot on.
Ronaldo is better in every way, shape or form than that HGH midget. He has proven himself in England, Spain, Italy as well as for Portugal. Messi has only proven himself in Spain, never left his comfort zone and failed every single time for Argentina.

On the biggest stage:

International trophies: Ronaldo 2 Messi 0
CL trophies: Ronaldo 5 - Messi 4 (should be 3 for Messi honestly since he hardly played any games in 2006)
CL goals: Ronaldo 128 - Messi 114
CL assists: Ronaldo 36 - Messi 32
International goals: Ronaldo 99 - Messi 70

Messi is better in stat padding against La Liga farmers, Ronaldo takes the big stage.

• +1
Hard mogged by todibo thats why Barca want to sell him

• +1
Spot on.
Ronaldo is better in every way, shape or form than that HGH midget. He has proven himself in England, Spain, Italy as well as for Portugal. Messi has only proven himself in Spain, never left his comfort zone and failed every single time for Argentina.

On the biggest stage:

International trophies: Ronaldo 2 Messi 0
CL trophies: Ronaldo 5 - Messi 4 (should be 3 for Messi honestly since he hardly played any games in 2006)
CL goals: Ronaldo 128 - Messi 114
CL assists: Ronaldo 36 - Messi 32
International goals: Ronaldo 99 - Messi 70

Messi is better in stat padding against La Liga farmers, Ronaldo takes the big stage.
idk about those numbers but messi actions doesnt seems that impresive tbh

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Ramos is clear

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Pietrosiek
idk about those numbers but messi actions doesnt seems that impresive tbh
Facts, Ronaldo at Manchester United was more enjoyable to watch than any version of Messi.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 2661 and Pietrosiek
Facts, Ronaldo at Manchester United was more enjoyable to watch than any version of Messi.
Omds you are quickly becoming one of my favourite posters ngl
877489c7b09afc768a4f66e2a0a68f0b.gif

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Pietrosiek and Gargantuan
Ramos is clear
Facts. Ramos is the best CB of all time, only nostalgia merchants think oldcels like Maldini or Beckenbauer are better jfl.
He also sent the Scousers in a complete meltdown after the 2018 CL final
DeNw D8VQAABhcO
Denrz7LXUAA8dpK

Captain, leader, legend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661 and Pietrosiek
Facts. Ramos is the best CB of all time, only nostalgia merchants think oldcels like Maldini or Beckenbauer are better jfl.
He also sent the Scousers in a complete meltdown after the 2018 CL final
View attachment 513402View attachment 513403
Captain, leader, legend
This. I'm sick of 15 yos saying muh Pele and other walking corpses are the best, when they've never seen them play.

• +1
Omds you are quickly becoming one of my favourite posters ngl
877489c7b09afc768a4f66e2a0a68f0b.gif
Ngl I've rarely watched any football ever since the 2018 WC ended but CR7 will always be the GOAT.
Never been a Manchester United supporter but I wish we could see the days of Ronaldo-Tevez-Rooney in their primes again, unreal trio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661
Pique gerard

This. I'm sick of 15 yos saying muh Pele and other walking corpses are the best, when they've never seen them play.
Pele massive fraud, legit only played against farmers. Easy to score goals when the defenders are more worried about how they're going to pay their rent jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer and Pietrosiek
Pele massive fraud, legit only played against farmers. Easy to score goals when the defenders are more worried about how they're going to pay their rent jfl.
what teams are your favourite?

• +1
There wasn't even an offside rule back then jfl, brudda was camping in front of the goal

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Pietrosiek