Germancels gtfih: Where can I order high dosages of mk 677?

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
help a lil nigga out, allI can find are ebay articles, but none of the description boxes contain any information about the ammount of mk677
bump

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel
What is the point of using mk677 when you can just inject hgh?

And the later is quite easy to find

What is the point of using mk677 when you can just inject hgh?

And the later is quite easy to find
pharma grade? And how much? And where?

• +1
pharma grade? And how much? And where?
It is not pharma grade. But I did blood tests and the levels were quite good. Can be purchased at a lot of local online shops and even at my gym lol. Not sure about Germany but I think it won’t be hard to find either. The cost is low. But again it depends on the location

It is not pharma grade. But I did blood tests and the levels were quite good. Can be purchased at a lot of local online shops and even at my gym lol. Not sure about Germany but I think it won’t be hard to find either. The cost is low. But again it depends on the location

.>buying hgh
.>gym shop

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, kobecel and Nibba
help a lil nigga out, allI can find are ebay articles, but none of the description boxes contain any information about the ammount of mk677
bump
Provenpeptides is your best bet. Highly recommend their products. Don't listen to the dude saying buy HGH. Way too expensive and unreliable. If it aint farmer grade it ain't going to work and you're just wasting your money

• +1