Germany warns of repeat of 2015 European migration crisis as Greece and Cyprus sound the alarm over resurgence of arrivals

its over for western Europe

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
lol @ your sig

the only way to absolve yourself is to post in a forum named Shitty Advice. That's the only way to obtain immunity. Any forum named otherwise exposes you to punishment to the fullest extent of the law

“Damn, thousands of new citizens in our aging and declining country??? Shit sucks bro”

Not saying I agree with thousands of migrants, but the rich are again to blame. They want infinite population growth.

“Damn, thousands of new citizens in our aging and declining country??? Shit sucks bro”

Not saying I agree with thousands of migrants, but the rich are again to blame. They want infinite population growth.
No one wants ugly shitskins who’ll be future incels for chad to bully be born in the west including themselves

literally this

the main reason is the prevent recession

since the native population stopped reproducing, they have to import people to sustain growth at any cost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back