Get lean

Looks234

Looks234

Kraken
Facial adiposity- perceived weight in face

“facial adiposity was a better predictor of attractiveness compared to sexual dimorphism, averageness, and symmetry, for male faces.”
(You still have to have good bones and etc, obviously)

“Western women prefer a lower level of facial adiposity for attractiveness than for health. ► Western men do not differentiate between the ‘most attractive’ and ‘most healthy’ looking level of facial adiposity”

“a difference in preference for facial adiposity levels between more developed and poorer areas was only found for females faces.”
(In all areas females still preferred men with lean faces. Only girls can afford to be chubby)

Suifuel for DOM copers

“results showed that a man's masculinity rating didn't mean he was more attractive, and also didn't mean that his immune system worked better. How masculine a man was also wasn't an indicator of how much testosterone he had either.”

“body fat was linked to attractiveness, high testosterone levels, and a stronger immune system.”
“The most attractive men had 12 percent body fat.”

Get lean

A06BDA04 2377 4A07 B2BF 0CA477B8C6A6
DB8EE774 3520 430B 8168 389647C8397E

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11479, Deleted member 10107, Deleted member 9779 and 26 others
db8ee774-3520-430b-8168-389647c8397e-jpeg.930416

rdlol.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 4804 and 11 others
Im going to 8 % for Ramirez maxxing

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 2214 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 4562 and 5 others

cheers

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
This or death

4D447C74 92A1 4EC9 A89E 55F336D58E55

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 5746 and 6 others
RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRAHHHHHHRAHHHHHHH

• JFL
Reactions: brainded, Deleted member 4562 and Looks234
I have a bloated face at 12%

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Looks234 and magnificentcel
Leanbulking first so niggas at school don't put me on my neck

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: antiantifa and Looks234
it's impossible to get fat and/or bloated unvoluntarily

• +1
tfw had braces and they chafed on the inside of my cheeks so much that i developed buccal scar tissue and my cheeks are perma puffy now

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Looks234
Facial adiposity- perceived weight in face

“facial adiposity was a better predictor of attractiveness compared to sexual dimorphism, averageness, and symmetry, for male faces.”
(You still have to have good bones and etc, obviously)

“Western women prefer a lower level of facial adiposity for attractiveness than for health. ► Western men do not differentiate between the ‘most attractive’ and ‘most healthy’ looking level of facial adiposity”

“a difference in preference for facial adiposity levels between more developed and poorer areas was only found for females faces.”
(In all areas females still preferred men with lean faces. Only girls can afford to be chubby)

Suifuel for DOM copers

“results showed that a man's masculinity rating didn't mean he was more attractive, and also didn't mean that his immune system worked better. How masculine a man was also wasn't an indicator of how much testosterone he had either.”

“body fat was linked to attractiveness, high testosterone levels, and a stronger immune system.”
“The most attractive men had 12 percent body fat.”

Get lean

View attachment 930415View attachment 930416
@Chadlite Rutherford, Come and enlighten us with your wisdom and first hand experience

• +1
@Chadlite Rutherford, Come and enlighten us with your wisdom and first hand experience
Low bodyfat is the key to sexual attraction for men

Every single man with high sex appeal to women is about 10% bodyfat, hollow cheeks, chiseled jaw line edges, V-Shaped chin to jawline

To become low bodyfat, the only way to really do it is a 2 day fast, or 48 hours

48 hour fast will burn more fat than about 10 days of hard dieting

Its a challenege but it works everytime, I know when Im lean because women wont stop mirin everytime in public

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 8832, Deleted member 11479 and 9 others

Every single man with high sex appeal to women is about 10% bodyfat, hollow cheeks, chiseled jaw line edges, V-Shaped chin to jawline

To become low bodyfat, the only way to really do it is a 2 day fast, or 48 hours

Its a challenege but it works everytime, I know when Im lean because women wont stop mirin everytime in public
fast is life, fast is love

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Looks234

No, not a 48 hour fast. If you can eat 100% protein then that would be optimal since if your muscles will deteriorate. I haven't tried it, but your daily calories burned isnt 100% fat, a good portion comes from protein and if you dont eat it, wont you just be throwing it away for no reason?

• +1
Reactions: karbo

48 hours of fasting will remove 100% of inflammation, excess water weight etc. but it will barely do shit for actual fat tissue
eating small + lifting will give much better results than fasting and rotting

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and xefo
You realize not everyone is capable of getting a lean face right

48 hours of fasting will remove 100% of inflammation, excess water weight etc. but it will barely do shit for actual fat tissue
eating small + lifting will give much better results than fasting and rotting
No, fasting is great to get down to 15% body-fat. After that protein-sparing fasting is best.

You realize not everyone is capable of getting a lean face right
No, but everyone is capable of getting a leaner face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Looks234
dude, I weigh 115 lb at 5’9, I am pretty much the furthest thing from fat

Retard you can still be skinny-fat. Also anorexics have paradoxical visceral and facial adiposity.

12% BF DEXA = 8% BF skin caliper btw.

Also this difference is insane:
science men composite image immune system

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Looks234 and ConspiracyTheory
Lean is life.

• +1
Leanmaxxing is the single most important looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 21531, Basedtheticz and 6 others