Get on finasteride NOW not later

Batterymodel

Batterymodel

Silver
I noticed slight assymetrical recesssion, my right temple very slightly receded and my left temple worse so. I had to style my hair from right to left to cover the left temple. But by all means i was still NW1.

This is the perfect point to start finasteride. 6 months later and my hair is ridiculously dense, the right temple almost completely back to baseline and the left is thickening up and lowering nicely. Besides that my general hair quality is just insanely good.

start fin and minox at the very instant you notice your hairline even SLIGHTLY receding. If it moves a couple mm's - fin, if your hair looks thinner - fin. DO NOT fuck aroung with your hair. It's essential you have a thick nw1 in this age. If you get on fin at the nw1 stage, you'll be able to maintain an nw1 for a minimum of 10 years, this isn't even bringing dutasteride into the conversation which I'll use if i notice fin losing effectiveness.

Fin sides are non existant in comparison to placebo so don't even bother worrying about it. Most of the complainers are hypochondriac freaks that pinpoint fin as the source of shit they've completely made up in their head.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and Deleted member 6401
Tfw 90% of males my age are NW1 and I'm probably between NW2 & 2.5. :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Tfw 90% of males my age are NW1 and I'm probably between NW2 & 2.5. :feelscry:
You look NW2 to me. Get on dutasteride and minox immediately. If dutast doesn't lower your temples, get an extremely dense hair transplant back to nw1. It's the only ht that's worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
You look NW2 to me. Get on dutasteride and minox immediately. If dutast doesn't lower your temples, get an extremely dense hair transplant back to nw1. It's the only ht that's worth it
Wait, how do you know how my hair looks like?

• +1
  • +1
There is a difference between receeding hairline and a maturing hairline

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Spite
I noticed slight assymetrical recesssion, my right temple very slightly receded and my left temple worse so. I had to style my hair from right to left to cover the left temple. But by all means i was still NW1.

This is the perfect point to start finasteride. 6 months later and my hair is ridiculously dense, the right temple almost completely back to baseline and the left is thickening up and lowering nicely. Besides that my general hair quality is just insanely good.

start fin and minox at the very instant you notice your hairline even SLIGHTLY receding. If it moves a couple mm's - fin, if your hair looks thinner - fin. DO NOT fuck aroung with your hair. It's essential you have a thick nw1 in this age. If you get on fin at the nw1 stage, you'll be able to maintain an nw1 for a minimum of 10 years, this isn't even bringing dutasteride into the conversation which I'll use if i notice fin losing effectiveness.

Fin sides are non existant in comparison to placebo so don't even bother worrying about it. Most of the complainers are hypochondriac freaks that pinpoint fin as the source of shit they've completely made up in their head.

My hairline is approaching or a 2 (or already is idk). I really didn't notice i was receding this much because of my long hair, fuck. Going to see a derm next wednesday, fin here we come, hope it doesn't fuck with my dick too much.

• +1
My hairline is approaching or a 2 (or already is idk). I really didn't notice i was receding this much because of my long hair, fuck. Going to see a derm next wednesday, fin here we come, hope it doesn't fuck with my dick too much.

How effective/conspicuous are hair transplants? I dont have a receeding hairline atm but uno in the future. I also hear about some people like "Based Shaman" getting their hair tattooed?

• +1
How effective/conspicuous are hair transplants? I dont have a receeding hairline atm but uno in the future. I also hear about some people like "Based Shaman" getting their hair tattooed?
Mirin the blue name bro ???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147

I don't think ill get a ht, i don't think they look that good. I'll just focus on keeping my hair for the foreseeable future, just keep an eye on your hairline and if it moves back get on finasteride so it doesn't get any worse.

• +1
  • +1
Also don't forget to eat your zincpill to prevent exactly this.

• +1
NW0 reporting

• +1
@Batterymodel Thanks for the advice dude. I think I'm doing OK in the hair department, but I'll be sure to keep a close eye on it.

• +1
NW0 reporting
Ezgif 5 5889c7f3e6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Does fin regrow the temples? I am NW1 but I have receded temples.

Could I also jump on minox for 6 months to boost temple regrowth and then quit it gradually?

• +1
Does fin regrow the temples? I am NW1 but I have receded temples.

Could I also jump on minox for 6 months to boost temple regrowth and then quit it gradually?

It did for me. Jump on fin and minox and you'll most likely experience regrowth. Guaranteed to maintain for a decade at least

• +1
It did for me. Jump on fin and minox and you'll most likely experience regrowth. Guaranteed to maintain for a decade at least
Then what happens after a decade?

• +1
Then what happens after a decade?

Who knows. Some say it loses effectiveness but i haven't really seen any evidence. I just say it to be sure.

You can switch to dut anyway

• +1
Who knows. Some say it loses effectiveness but i haven't really seen any evidence. I just say it to be sure.

You can switch to dut anyway
Have you noticed changes in test or DHT? because I believe fin and dut are basically chemical castration methods

• +1
Have you noticed changes in test or DHT? because I believe fin and dut are basically chemical castration methods

I haven't had a single side since i started. It didn't affect the gym at all or any athletic performance.
The only thing i've noticed is more hair.

My view is that guys on propecia help are absolutely nuts hypochondriacs. Plenty of studies have been done and the sides are barely different to placebo.

• +1
I haven't had a single side since i started. It didn't affect the gym at all or any athletic performance.
The only thing i've noticed is more hair.

My view is that guys on propecia help are absolutely nuts hypochondriacs. Plenty of studies have been done and the sides are barely different to placebo.
Sounds like it's almost too good to be true for baldcels tbh

• +1
hey brah my grandfather on my mother side still has hair
so no baldcel right
he is 72 btw

• +1
hey brah my grandfather on my mother side still has hair
so no baldcel right
he is 72 btw

look at your entire family. if no one is bald, extremely unlikely you will go bald. if you're dad or uncle is bald higher chance, if both are bald you'll have a high chance

• +1
look at your entire family. if no one is bald, extremely unlikely you will go bald. if you're dad or uncle is bald higher chance, if both are bald you'll have a high chance
my dad died when I was born in a car crash
my family doesn't keep contact with his since my birth and his family is far away in other country

• +1
my dad died when I was born in a car crash
my family doesn't keep contact with his since my birth and his family is far away in other country

Look at your uncles. Balding gene comes from mother side

• +1
Look at your uncles. Balding gene comes from mother side
Yeah tbh hopefully I don't bald cuz my uncles have hair into their 60s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and x69
Yeah tbh hopefully I don't bald cuz my uncles have hair into their 60s
My uncles got bald before 25. I'd been a legit slayer if I only got my dads genes

• +1
My uncles got bald before 25. I'd been a legit slayer if I only got my dads genes
my dad is 5'9 but i look like him a bit facially, but he was less gl i think in his prime

you have those middle eastern genes tho for high dht mogging

• +1
my dad is 5'9 but i look like him a bit facially, but he was less gl i think in his prime

you have those middle eastern genes tho for high dht mogging

I am still 17. Once I get around 25 I'll roid so hard but keep the bodyhair. i'll become a living gorilla

• +1
I am still 17. Once I get around 25 I'll roid so hard but keep the bodyhair. i'll become a living gorilla
fucking beast. are your norwooding?

• +1
fucking beast. are your norwooding?

I was norwooding since I was 5 lmao. Plus I have a big forehead which makes it look like norwooding

• +1
I was norwooding since I was 5 lmao. Plus I have a big forehead which makes it look like norwooding
lmao wear your hair like my avi tbh

• +1
lmao wear your hair like my avi tbh
Can't. I like to show my High T forehead to everyone. Plus it's a bit sloping so it's look cooler than your average forehead

• +1
Can't. I like to show my High T forehead to everyone. Plus it's a bit sloping so it's look cooler than your average forehead
r u the forehead guy

• +1
I have sort of same problem

• +1
  • +1
Got on for 3 weeks. First two weeks were good and third week my dick fell off lmao. Gonna give it a rest and then try again for a longer time. Will keep some raloxifene around incase I get gyno symptoms. Currently a thick NW2 at 20. Also doing dermarolling.

• +1
I already ordered both.
I want to keep my hair, till I am old enough and have money for a hair transplant on the temples and for hair systems on top

• +1
I already ordered both.
I want to keep my hair, till I am old enough and have money for a hair transplant on the temples and for hair systems on top
Time for ascension boyo ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Can black people use this?

• +1
Yeah I think I will jump on it now too.

• +1