Get paid to lose weight. Fatcels GTFIH

BlackPillChad

BlackPillChad

Taking the Yellow Pill
If you are fat you need to lose weight to have a chance at being attractive. Period. So why not make some money on the side?

You could get paid up to $10000 (though $1000 is more realistic) dollars to lose weight over a period of months by making a bet with Healthywage or a similar company. Don't think you need to be obese to do this either (thought the more you lose the more you gain).

Caveats:

1.) This requires room in your budget to pay a monthly amount.
2.) This is a bet, if you don't make the weight your money is lost.
3.) Think about how this company makes money. Be realistic and don't try to lose more than 2 pounds per week or cut below a fat percentage you can comfortably maintain. Deliberately underestimate yourself.
4.) Don't try to put on muscle during this time. They measure weight and not body fat %

Protip:
There is plenty of weightloss advice on this forum to help you make weight, or hell go ask a Redpiller. Finally, look into things like DNP, Cabergoline, Clenbuterol, etc. As looksmaxers our strength is in doing shit normies would never even consider. So cheat the system if you want. It isn't like they are going to drug test you, and you don't owe society a fair competition when the game was rigged from the start.

Happy dieting bros :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 470, IWantToMax and 1 other person
lol at doing this

I want to get paid to slay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, BigChinHispanic, DidntRead and 4 others
shekel backed

I want to get paid to slay

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
they running some data mine operation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Fake and gay

I bet 100k most of the fat fucks would lose their money to this

modern marketing is getting more and more advanced :lul: :lul: :lul: imagine thinking any high iq individuals on this site would fall for this shit u autist retard get off my forum

if this was real id be rich since I can waterfast for 30+ days straight

how fat are you?
tbh this never matters i lol at ppl who care about the metric of aesthetics of a bodybuilder when this is the easiest and fastest to change

in 99% every case i musclemog making it possible to go miles past anyone who cares within 6 months

also im v. v. fat af